Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

...of SCIENCE! posted:

So is there any actual evidence that Taintrunner is Jefferoo?

I don't know, guy with multiple banned accounts, how is it ever possible that some people are easily identified as re-regs of a lovely poster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
definitely one of those situations where the quality of the evidence doesn't matter in theory because the poster themselves is so bad

not to say the evidence is bad or not, i haven't seen it, but i have seen taintrunner's posts, and they are not good

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

pentyne posted:

I don't know, guy with multiple banned accounts, how is it ever possible that some people are easily identified as re-regs of a lovely poster?

I almost posted a very similar post and hit the discard button. Thank you for your service.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3959450

mastershakeman posted:

the man makes great action movie reviews, loves his video games, and hates joe biden. he enriches this forum. if you're so bothered by him just put him on ignore or stop getting mad about politics

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pentyne posted:

lol

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

tremendous rap sheet on this fellow

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

lol

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Christ I know we say :justpost: but maybe take a few seconds to find out why he was perma'd before making a QCS thread about it, lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Pick posted:

Taintreaper was indeed different than taintrunner, it's a taint username general joke

The Taintuser Expanded Universe

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Heath posted:

The Taintuser Expanded Universe

I'll wait for the Synder cut thank you very much

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's how they removed gallbladders in the restoration period

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
four taintmen of the apocalypse

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

pentyne posted:

:lmao:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

what is a succdem

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

ChubbyChecker posted:

what is a succdem

A non-progressive liberal.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
This forum was only ten dollars and has made me okay with my inevitable eventual demise more effectively than years of expensive therapy.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ChubbyChecker posted:

what is a succdem

nothing much, what's a succdem with you!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Julias posted:

A non-progressive liberal.

That's what it used to mean. Now it's a meaningless snarl word.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

VanSandman posted:

This forum was only ten dollars and has made me okay with my inevitable eventual demise more effectively than years of expensive therapy.

Your'e welcome

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ChubbyChecker posted:

what is a succdem

It's a Democrat who is a Democrat as opposed to a libertarian using Democrat language to explain why you should be able to drive drunk

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
taint reaper was fearsome for the exact reason taintrunner was not, he was so innocuous and low-key that most of the people he enraged didn't even realize it was him until they'd already taken the bait

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Oxxidation posted:

taint reaper was fearsome for the exact reason taintrunner was not, he was so innocuous and low-key that most of the people he enraged didn't even realize it was him until they'd already taken the bait

It is said that when one of the taints falls, the other rises from the ashes

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I really thought the weapon brown guy would be the worst poster someone went to bat for.

Also they should probe the guy for that thread honestly. For bad taste if nothing else.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I think we all knew he was projecting, but I just assumed it had to do with being a millionaire landlord.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The main character of American psycho , but for "the little guy" (left nut)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

pentyne posted:

- Fluffdaddy says they saw it in Jan, forgot about it

lmao

Azathoth Prime
Feb 20, 2004

Free 2nd day shipping on all eldritch horrors.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Qin Shi Huang allegedly died of mercury poisoning because his alchemists told him it could lead to his immortality

Now, the question is, how knowledgeable and loyal were these alchemists...

2200 years after his death, random people on the other side of the world are talking about him and using his name. I'd argue the mercury worked, but not in the way he expected it to.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

A Sometimes Food posted:

I really thought the weapon brown guy would be the worst poster someone went to bat for.

Also they should probe the guy for that thread honestly. For bad taste if nothing else.

Wanting to know the reason why people think a poster is actually a rereg of a different poster isn't "going to bat for" them. Considering how many people have been falsely accused of being my reregs it's a perfectly understandable question to have.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Considering how many people have been falsely accused of being my reregs

lmao

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

pentyne posted:

Taintrunner is was an extremely active cspam poster who's favorite line of attack is to scream "rapist" at anyone expressing the slightest support of Biden or the democracts, accuse people of loving rape at the drop of a hate.
while having 4 pictures of Stalin as his avatar.

He should've been banned ages ago and it sucks that people like him are allowed to post here.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Considering how many people have been falsely accused of being my reregs

Did anything in your brain have a twitch of self-awareness as you wrote these words, in this order?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
*stands up* I'm sleevless!

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
His name was Robert sleeveless

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

ChubbyChecker posted:

what is a succdem

A miserable pile of means-tested tax credits!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Taintrunner was the Project Lincoln of CSPAM posters

:dukedog:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

*stands up* I'm sleevless!

gently caress off, gurf

:razz:

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Wanting to know the reason why people think a poster is actually a rereg of a different poster isn't "going to bat for" them. Considering how many people have been falsely accused of being my reregs it's a perfectly understandable question to have.

Read the QCS thread dumbass.

He explicitly argued that Taintrunner was a good poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Political extremists sheltering every kind of disgusting person under the sun as long as they talk the talk of ideological compliance? Well I never!