Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

genericnick posted:

but actually the opposite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
$5 says taintrunner also supports austerity and has mongered wars

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

lol taintrunner ate a perma

shocked that that lunatic turned out to be problematic

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

fly molo is apparently a dowsing rod for dipshits

It's incredible

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Admiral Ray posted:

fly molo is apparently a dowsing rod for dipshits

Can't lie I'm impressed at the consistency

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
cspam finally getting woke to fly molo being one of the worst posters and maybe the worst judge of character to ever live, I’m gonna cry

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

genericnick posted:

but actually the opposite.

?????

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

:master:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i never really liked taintrunner, but when he revealed he hated Black Lives Matter is pretty much when I knew he wasn't actually a gimmick poster, just a piece of poo poo.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

thank you

genericnick fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Feb 17, 2021

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Admiral Ray posted:

i never really liked taintrunner, but when he revealed he hated Black Lives Matter is pretty much when I knew he wasn't actually a gimmick poster, just a piece of poo poo.

lol wait what?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Admiral Ray posted:

wtf really? When was that?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

christmas boots posted:

lol wait what?

i'd have to spend some time to get the specific posts, but in the election night thread he revealed that he hates BLM because they "haven't achieved all their goals" and "only go out to get beaten by cops".

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

new C-Spam background pls

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

i'd have to spend some time to get the specific posts, but in the election night thread he revealed that he hates BLM because they "haven't achieved all their goals" and "only go out to get beaten by cops".

they get me to think about that one poster who's extremely aggro against firefighters for some reason

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Admiral Ray posted:

lmao incredible.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Admiral Ray posted:

lmao jesus christ

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i can't believe rush limbaugh's taint was banned from posting

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Oh yeah I remember that, he was basically mad at them for not achieving any goals. A true leftist.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

really queer Christmas posted:

Oh yeah I remember that, he was basically mad at them for not achieving any goals. A true leftist.

but it’s not even an organization?!?!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it’s like getting mad at the land bread and peace slogan for not overthrowing the tsar

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

and he's not a leftist. the system works!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

agh! I thought we were supposed to get it right the first time! what the gently caress is wrong with you! *throws debris out of a window onto the street*

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

wtf really? When was that?

iirc he also talked about posting>irl activism lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
posting gets the goods

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

smdh at BLM for not doing the real work of shrieking without cease on a dead comedy forum

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Victory Position posted:

they get me to think about that one poster who's extremely aggro against firefighters for some reason

that's Brunch Covidian, also permabanned for wanting to murder children lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

A true leftist doesn't organize, you just have your landlord wife crush your balls while calling your posting enemies rapists. Sic semper capitalism bitch

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

christmas boots posted:

lol wait what?

I can't remember exactly what his point was but I think it was something like they didn't do enough or that what they did ultimately didn't amount to much.

and like yeah, BLM doesn't have a huge list of accomplishments but I don't see how that's an indictment against BLM and not like proving the whole reason for it's existence

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
taint runner was a real pain in the balls

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Crusty Nutsack posted:

that's Brunch Covidian, also permabanned for wanting to murder children lmao

Speaking of them, I really don't want this post by them to be lost to the ether because I remember it being the only post I've ever been actually creeped out by

Brunch Covidian posted:

I'm a supplicant, prostrating myself utterly before whatever divinity might hear my urgent plea, for the love of God give the horrible creature known as Taintrunner power over this thread, to do to the posters within whatever his chaotic whims might dictate. Erase me from the book of life, inscribe my name into the book of chaos, I implore the unknown gods of infinite multitude, unleash Taintrunner upon us.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

the admin who the PM was sent to posted in this thread that they missed the PM. I have not been "sitting on this for a month," and I'm pretty sure no other cspam mods have been either.

we do take this seriously and the admins are looking into it.

you know, unless an admin doesn't feel like reading his pms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also taintrunner go gently caress yourself