Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Actually all of these tweets describing Rush loving up people’s dads in the 80’s are referring to the prog rock band

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The Voice of Hell now

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Can we talk about the elephant in the room (Not Rush I mean): Why was his name Rush?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Still happy that Rush Limbaugh is dead.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Full disclosure: I hate-watch Family Guy.

I. M. Gei posted:

Remember when Rush Limbaugh was on Family Guy?

Remember when Family Guy gave Rush Limbaugh money to voice himself on a Family Guy episode and Seth MacFarlane was fully complicit in allowing Family Guy to give Rush Limbaugh money to voice himself in a Family Guy episode?

Brian decides that he loves Rush Limbaugh's book, Lois tells him that he's just contrarian, and he decides that he's not REALLY a Republican because he doesn't advocate the execution of 4-year olds. There are a couple of things about this episode that irk me (aside from the whole episode).

The first thing is that, despite the fact that it's established/strongly implied that Rush is totally cool with executing children like five seconds previously, Brian & Rush part on good "agree to disagree" terms. The second is that Republican values aren't lampooned at all. The joke is entirely on Brian ineptly attempting to insult Rush, becoming what he THINKS is Republican, failing miserably, and pissing Rush off by sucking up to him. There aren't even any softball anti-Republican jokes -- it's just a Brian episode. Plus, he says this, and the show tries to act like it's ironic or something.

quote:

Wherever there's a rich white guy in need of another tax break, I'll be there. Wherever there's a brain-dead woman in need of expensive life support her husband doesn't want, I'll be there. Wherever there's a country that needs to be invaded for reasons that don't exactly pan out, I'll be there too. Oh yes, I will be around.

This is just...true. Well, he won't be around anymore because he's dead, but still. How is this supposed to be funny? Also, they have him take a dig at Angelina Jolie's appearance, which...lol.

General Dog posted:

He was in the Star Wars episode too

There's a joke in which he -- a man who irl said that Obama was elected because of affirmative action, among other things -- says on the radio that Lando Calrissian was hired due to affirmative action. So Rush Limbaugh got paid to voice himself, saying a despicable thing that he would ordinarily say. Funny.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
rush was instrumental in knowingly brainwashing millions of people into simply equating liberal with evil and therefor permanently nullifying for them any need to understand anything further about politics

i dont believe in hell but if the universe could conjure one up just for that guy i wouldnt mind

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Can we talk about the elephant in the room (Not Rush I mean): Why was his name Rush?

He was Rush Limbaugh III, not the first of his name but is now the last of it. May he burn in hell.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Good soup! posted:

cross post

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

My mother died of cancer. It was colon cancer, granted, but it had metastasized and had specifically, aggressively attacked her lungs and lymph nodes. I got to watch her die while she literally choked to death on tumors. While this was an exceptionally traumatic experience for me, I can only assume it was ten times worse for my mother.

I hope it was doubly horrible for Rush. I hope it loving hurt. I'm an irreligious person, but I hope he's in hell, languishing eternally in a pool of molten rock while Jesus and Lucifer and Michael and Azazel, finally unified, all piss in his face, laughing.

What I'm saying is that I'm not a fan of his show.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Don't forget his crimes against interior design:

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Finally another boomer conservative is dead and the road to progress gained another tile.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
if i was really rich I'd get someone to rebind all my books into fancy leather covers for sure. discworld in hardcover leather hell yeah

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
lol

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
For what he did to my family, I hope Rush Limbaugh died in pain and terror and now burns.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Rush Limbaugh is the primary reason why my dad is a close minded right-wing shitheel he took a good man and turned in into a raging rear end in a top hat gently caress that guy forever and ever amen

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006
My dad thought Rush was a dumb blowhard, but we have Rush to blame for Mark Levin (who my dad loves), so still gently caress that dead guy forever and ever amen

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

I'm so glad this motherfucker is dead. While I think conservatism is a heavily flawed ideology that makes the world a crueler place, before this fat gently caress came along spouting his bullshit over the radio to millions and millions of susceptible white men, conservatism didn't automatically make you a bigot and frothing at the mouth loving idiot impervious to the most basic facts and logic that you see dominating the Republican Party for decades now. This guy has turned a large segment of country into detestable sacks of poo poo. Rush Limbaugh laid the groundwork for Fox News and all its spinoffs which led to all kinds of crazy poo poo like Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, the Tea Party, and ultimately Donald Trump. There is probably nobody more responsible for today's batshit American right than this piece of poo poo. Rest in piss you fat gently caress.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A man who caused the whole world to breath a bit easier as he slowly struggled with each breath :)

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

gently caress this corpulent bloviating pigfucking asswad so hard. I’m glad he’s dead :haibrow:

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Great, the world is a better place now that he's dead

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lol

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Imagine being tackier than Donald J Trump

Edit: gently caress Limbaugh, I hope they accidentally drop his corpse in a sewer and don't bother retrieving it

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
gently caress every network evening news segment tonight that's going to have some variation of "At times, he could be considered controversial"

He was a Klansman. I hope his grave gets hit with a meteorite made of poo poo. Watch, I bet one of his wives comes out with the fact he was a cuckold just like Roger Stone.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
I can't wait for covid restrictions to lift so people can go piss and poo poo on his grave freely.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

His life should be judged the way he judged others, so the line to poo poo on his grave and then do a jig on the headstone starts around the corner and a few blocks back.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

yeah expect the media to tread carefully on this one, learn nothing, dispense no learning themselves

I didn't like the Clintons in their era and watched Rush's TV show sometimes. His hatred appealed to me. I was about 16, and largely defined myself by what I didn't like.

A friend of mine got into him and lent me his book, "The Way Things Oughta Be."

I read it, and realized what a reprehensible piece of poo poo he was and was retroactively embarrassed for myself. That sense of shame was instructive, and I recall it today whenever I feel a similar influence emanate from a group or person. It's also a reminder that "not liking thing" is a lovely identity and a poor substitute for a personality.

I mourn for the years he wasn't dead, but celebrate for today.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I am extremely happy that Rush Limbaugh is dead

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Mr Snerdly was black, what now libs?

(Continuing to own the libs itt)

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

LMFAO

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Apparently he was a huge francophile and this was his attempt at imitating what he saw as Versailles style.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the tragedy is that we will let limbaughs cancer die along with him. it can still be saved. harris will need a running mate in 2024

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Until rigor mortis sets in, he's Rush LIMPaugh.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Just chiming in to say Rush Limbaugh is still dead and I'm still really happy about it

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Rush making fun of Michael J Fox

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1362111195415670787

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

Guys, I know it feels good to say things like rest in piss, or say that he died after wild hogs ate out his rear end after a particularly explosive bowl movement. But what you need to remember is this: it's also funny and cool as hell too.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i'm going to jeff off my penis and balls to the tought that rushard j limburger is dead

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

How about Rupert Murdoch next? :pray:

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

https://twitter.com/fart/status/1362202895219793920

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

twitter banned #restinpiss today