Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
succ zone always became temporarily bearable when taintrunner was on one of his month long probations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zurtilik posted:

I don't. I'm just being a poo poo head.

:love:

ok cool

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zurtilik posted:

I don't. I'm just being a poo poo head.

:love:

zurted again!!!

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
someone post the Karen taint av thanks in advance

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Biden a rapist
=
And I be rapist

It was there the whole time

Fellatio del Toro posted:

taintrunner

=

ran rent unit

now that's dialectic

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Farm Frenzy posted:

drat im sorry it was good five years ago

(it was not)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

babypolis posted:

poking my head into the succ zone is how i know its a terrible place

every once in a while i forget, click last post, and in less than one page im usually reminded why the place is called the succ zone

If anyone has the Simpsons gif of the succ zone barge pls post it so I can emptyquote it. Tia

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i'm really loving floored by how many people took that to be a sincere expression of my policy desires

you see, i only voted for the cop ironically

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

having a big fat lol at pretending that taintrunner somehow "hijacked" the succ zone when 1) its always been a horrible thread, thats literally where the name comes from and 2) everyone in it was basically doing a taintrunner lite and were his biggest boosters

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Algund Eenboom posted:

Stupid loser bitch

Algund Eenboom posted:

This guys also a stupid loser bitch

Hot Karl Marx posted:

its exhausting being mad all the time and if its something you enjoy you should probably see a therapist or something

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
succ zone was good for parts of the primary and very cathartic after the dems hosed bernie again

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

babypolis posted:

having a big fat lol at pretending that taintrunner somehow "hijacked" the succ zone when 1) its always been a horrible thread, thats literally where the name comes from and 2) everyone in it was basically doing a taintrunner lite and were his biggest boosters

But if we don’t have the “suck zone,” in what thread can we say AOC is lying about being sexually assaulted because she didn’t do the parliamentary procedure I wanted her to

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

A Gin Palace posted:

holy lol cspam's engels

I can be your Engels... or yuor Devil

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

spacemang_spliff posted:

We have it, it's the democrats are good thread

succzone was better tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

I can be your Engels... or yuor Devil

cruella stop......

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

That was a good one

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
how long until we find out that taintrunner was on the board of directors at raytheon in 2002, whispering into bush's ear like wormtongue that we need to find use for more Patriot missiles?

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

I heard Taintrunner is DB Cooper.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

fyad: a bloo bloo bloo, cspam posters are always wishing death upon politicians

also fyad: lol I hope this specific goon dies

also also fyad: how dare you probe my posting buddy for this post

You suck absolute poo poo dude

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

The funny thing about all of this is that Taintrunner spent more on Something Awful then he will ever spend actually helping a poor person*.

*Lowtax does not count.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:captainpop:

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
no u

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Neurolimal posted:

im glad nobody went to bat for him post-reveal (except fly molo? gently caress that guy)

actually fly mojo has been on probation all week and all those posts about taintrunner are old, however -

PawParole posted:

taintrunner was the only non-lib on this website. was he actually accused of anything or is this just libs throwing a temper taintrum when someone points out they belong on DND

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

uninterrupted posted:

he ran trump thread liberals out of the succzone, which are the ones running in to say they hated him

his posts were good, his respect for consent was bad

Judakel posted:

He could run a hell of a taint op

Judakel posted:

Post your fav taintrunnings.

Judakel posted:

He could run a hell of a taint.

Judakel posted:

Did he run your taint?

Judakel posted:

I self suck just fine thank you

E: and of course -

mastershakeman posted:

the man makes great action movie reviews, loves his video games, and hates joe biden. he enriches this forum. if you're so bothered by him just put him on ignore or stop getting mad about politics

twoday fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Feb 18, 2021

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

My taint runs fine without help, thank you.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

well then you better go catch it!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
*calls random number*

Is your taint running *stifled laugh*. It is? Well you better catch it

E. drat it

spacemang_spliff fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Feb 18, 2021

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Fellatio del Toro posted:

well then you better go catch it!

:argh:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

babypolis posted:

having a big fat lol at pretending that taintrunner somehow "hijacked" the succ zone when 1) its always been a horrible thread, thats literally where the name comes from

when u understand the succ zone so good u don't even know where the name comes from

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

oxsnard posted:

fyad: a bloo bloo bloo, cspam posters are always wishing death upon politicians

also fyad: lol I hope this specific goon dies

also also fyad: how dare you probe my posting buddy for this post

who are you even talking to. why are you like this. what is wrong with your brain.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

twoday posted:

actually fly mojo has been on probation all week and all those posts about taintrunner are old, however -

oh cool. i thought it was going to be a few months before the taintrunner truth and rehabilitation tour began.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Brute Squad posted:

oh cool. i thought it was going to be a few months before the taintrunner truth and rehabilitation tour began.

fly molo was banned

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

a Loving Dog posted:

who are you even talking to. why are you like this. what is wrong with your brain.

seriously, ox what the hell. you have this weird and fictional image of fyad in your head. like i don't even post there but i know it's a forum about hanging out with friends

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

twoday posted:

E: and of course -

still getting a good lol out of that qcs thread

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

I'm sorry you have a hard time reading: your posting buddies loving suck and this is coming from a certified taintrunner hater

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

hapsby posted:

seriously, ox what the hell. you have this weird and fictional image of fyad in your head. like i don't even post there but i know it's a forum about hanging out with friends

I don't care whatver their beef is with fly molo bc that poster sucks and is toxic as hell and engaged with them all the time but I'm still mad about their harassment campaign against empty whippet box and I'm not going to let it go

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

oxsnard posted:

I'm sorry you have a hard time reading: your posting buddies loving suck and this is coming from a certified taintrunner hater

ox, i like you, so can you please explain what you mean? because fyad makes fun of people, sure, but that's how it goes on forums dot sa. but, again, i respect your posts, so please tell me what i apparently don't know?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

oxsnard posted:

okay? you're fuckin weird dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

oxsnard posted:

I don't care whatver their beef is with fly molo bc that poster sucks and is toxic as hell and engaged with them all the time but I'm still mad about their harassment campaign against empty whippet box and I'm not going to let it go

OH okay yeah. i feel you on that one and apologize for questioning you. i still think fyad is usually alright but whippet did literally nothing to earn their ire. thank you for the explanation.