Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

Look, I'm just asking questions here, but how exactly did we link taintrunner to these other accounts?

this just looks like an accusation to me, not 'receipts'

Shageletic posted:

Mangling my cock and balls and telling random women on twitter about jerking off with tenga eggs unsolicited >>>>>>>>> PRAXIS

E: personal info

Tell me this isn't taintrunner

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Feb 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

i can tell you the opposite of that if you want

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
lol im not doxxing him here, but he's truly a goony looking motherfucker

just imagine him, furrowed brow, typing "YOU'RE A NEOLIBERAL CLASS TRAITOR" from his $3k posting rig lol

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Shageletic posted:

Jeevesmeister apparently is the origin story for Jude Doyle's turn to the Dark Side and the origin of the Bernie Bros thing? I've been cackling this entire morning. I loving love the internwt.

E: like he stayed at their place for free and posted about Bernie and lovely landlords so hard that he broke their brain hahahha

he sucks so bad I now see Jude's articles in a new light?! just incredible. I wish it hasn't taken so long to boot him once the connection was made

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Welp the taint is out. What can you do

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

we thought it was faiz shakir's fault but it was taintrunner this whole time... a chastening experience

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
will taintrunner be able to resist reporting posts itt from his alt account? Stay tuned

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

imagine voting for a rapist like taintrunner

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

oxsnard posted:

will taintrunner be able to resist reporting posts itt from his alt account? Stay tuned

the entire forums are just 6 people altposting at this point and 5 of them are mods

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Any poster that has ppl posting about them is suspect. Mao was right. The too tall chaff must be cut

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Shageletic posted:

Any poster that has ppl posting about them is suspect. Mao was right. The too tall chaff must be cut

As usual, Shageletic is right! I'm glad that we have cool and good posters like them on this forum.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Breakfast All Day posted:

the entire forums are just 6 people altposting at this point and 5 of them are mods

that would explain why all my alts keep getting permabanned

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Shageletic posted:

Jeevesmeister apparently is the origin story for Sady Doyle's turn to the Dark Side and the origin of the Bernie Bros thing? I've been cackling this entire morning. I loving love the internwt.

E: like he stayed at her place for free and posted about Bernie and lovely landlords so hard that he broke her brain hahahha

All roads lead to SA poo poo posters

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

taintrunner sleeping on sady doyle's couch has made me totally insane lmao

what a time to be alive

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

really queer Christmas posted:

I'm convinced, since taintrunner's the only hypocritical loudmouth leftist around

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I'm sorry but if neera tanden herself had taken me in at my lowest, id refrain from making GBS threads on her in public no matter how much she deserves it. Truly psychopath poo poo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I'm only surprised taintrunner didn't have a paid podcast to complete the set

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I don't know how humanity will end but I do know that it will be catalyzed by some loving goon being gross and weird

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
loving bernie bros

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Corky Romanovsky posted:

remember how you gave a bunch of people pro rapist in chief gang tags

Are you gonna have a little cry about it?? Dumb fucker? Idiot bitch.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

ArfJason posted:

very normal posting. normal poster arf having a normal one

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

imagine voting for a rapist like taintrunner

or happily posting on a forum coddling him for years despite his obvious sociopathy

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Th-the turntables! They-!

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Agronox posted:

or happily posting on a forum coddling him for years despite his obvious sociopathy

yeah imagine posting on sa

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
we must purge all the TR defenders, you know who you are

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Brandon Proust posted:

As usual, Shageletic is right! I'm glad that we have cool and good posters like them on this forum.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Agronox posted:

I said taintrunner not lowtax

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

we must increase posting quality by banning the bottom 10% of posters every quarter

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

I said taintrunner not lowtax

or p*ck, or fishmech, or *continues onward into eternity*

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

V normal to be so mad at a subforum existing that you spend all your time there, hands clenched in tiny little fists and going "you're stupid! You're stupid and ugly and i hate you!!"

lmao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Yinlock posted:

or p*ck, or fishmech, or *continues onward into eternity*

Lmao she's doing a massive victory lap on another thread as if the perma is about pissing off d&d posters and not being a disgusting sex pest lmbo

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Just thinking up cool putdowns for those lovely libs posting in this nothing messageboard on this couch im sleeping on in this millionaire's mansion for free

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Corky Romanovsky posted:

remember how you gave a bunch of people pro rapist in chief gang tags

it was funny and you sound like taintrunner

ArfJason posted:

:hmmyes:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
wait is jude doyle a millionaire

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

V normal to be so mad at a subforum existing that you spend all your time there, hands clenched in tiny little fists and going "you're stupid! You're stupid and ugly and i hate you!!"

lmao

otoh :hmmyes:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lmao

i do this to the stupid gently caress in my bathroom mirror every morning

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

lmao

that's what they have to do because no one, aside from like 12 regulars, reads fyad anymore

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

Look, I'm just asking questions here, but how exactly did we link taintrunner to these other accounts?

this just looks like an accusation to me, not 'receipts'

are you on a quest to get kicked out of fyad and every fyad lite

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

oxsnard posted:

that's what they have to do because no one, aside from like 12 regulars, reads fyad anymore

So stop madposting about them out of nowhere then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

wait is jude doyle a millionaire

i don't know anymore. im just running on 3 year old twitter posts and that weird feeling you have after laughing too much