Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

this is the funniest thread since koalas march and yet you deny us your content, instead leaving us these tiny, unfulfilling morsels! truly the deep fyad conspiracy runs to the bone

lol

Augus posted:

are you guys okay

I'm very normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
:troll:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

christmas boots posted:

not to completion evidently
Heh.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

christmas boots posted:

not to completion evidently

sick of this slander

Quetzadilla posted:

this melty's pretty good but the cherry on top is invoking abuse trauma treatment as an attempted own in a discussion about an alleged abuser. its such a sick burn judakel had to go back and edit it out.

nah i didn't do that which is why i clarified it was about time and place

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

He doesn't succ, he can only suc

Judakel posted:

sick of this slander

Then post the video

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

i'm doing pretty alright I guess, been a bit of a hectic week. thanks for asking

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i have a list of posters,

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
just lol if your posting brand doesn't include sincerity and vulnerability

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Judakel posted:

nah i didn't do that which is why i clarified it was about time and place

oh, it's about decorum

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

arfjason is one of the most consistently funny posters on these forums, and when he posts what looks like tepid owns or scripted spam, it should be viewed in the broader context of his vision, which is to be one of the most consistently funny posters on these forums

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Eox posted:

oh, it's about decorum

nah, it was about posting

THS
Sep 15, 2017

5 more pages until the thread gets closed, just a guess

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

goldmine close or gas

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Flunky posted:

goldmine close or gas

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Judakel posted:

it's me the poster who really believes there was a cult of personality around taintrunner. please don't elevate voices that make fun of me.

Taintrunner posted:

embarrassing.

Shageletic posted:

I'd say the same about your every post.

PawParole posted:

leave the king alone

So uh Jidakel....what's going on with you.....

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
you didn't suck your dick until you came in your mouth so you owe a million dollars what is so hard about this???

THS
Sep 15, 2017

close this thread and goldmine it, create a new C-SPAM hotline thread and ban taintrunner discussion from it

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dustcat posted:

arfjason is one of the most consistently funny posters on these forums, and when he posts what looks like tepid owns or scripted spam, it should be viewed in the broader context of his vision, which is to be one of the most consistently funny posters on these forums

anyone who makes an actually funny joke is a tryhard

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Dustcat posted:

this post is like seeing pigs fly lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Quetzadilla posted:

taintrunner has always been 100% incapable of making or taking jokes.

Again taint lost his poo poo bc I made fun of his lovely movie review post in a political thread. The guy didnt have a humorous bone in his body, and anyone that liked him is suspect

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Shageletic posted:

Again taint lost his poo poo bc I made fun of his lovely movie review post in a political thread. The guy didnt have a humorous bone in his body, and anyone that liked him is suspect

drat, no arms. starting to understand...

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Shageletic posted:

So uh Jidakel....what's going on with you.....

just taking pawparole seriously, you?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dustcat posted:

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

THS posted:

your posting sucks rear end too

gently caress

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Quetzadilla posted:

gently caress

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

drat, no arms. starting to understand...

His arms got ripped off from the last model quality asian he tried to get fresh with

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Judakel posted:

just taking pawparole seriously, you?

You're stanning a dude who sucks rear end on several different levels and when ppl point out that posters irrationally tried to protect him your go to move is to say that they were being ironic

This is the only contribution you have on this thread

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Dustcat posted:

lol dude its been over 2 years now its time to let go

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Shageletic posted:

You're stanning a dude who sucks rear end on several different levels and when ppl point out that posters irrationally tried to protect him your go to move is to say that they were being ironic

This is the only contribution you have on this thread

nah, i am just blown away that anyone would try to use this as a learning moment for why no one should make fun of them in the future. people laughed at his targets, but he wasn't the only one targeting them and there was a reason for that. they sucked rear end. i am glad the rapist is gone. changes nothing about them.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
The important thing is, what does jimmy dore think about all this

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Judakel posted:

nah, i am just blown away that anyone would try to use this as a learning moment for why no one should make fun of them in the future. people laughed at his targets, but he wasn't the only one targeting them and there was a reason for that. they sucked rear end. i am glad the rapist is gone. changes nothing about them.

Dude, plenty of people said that the gimmick was funny but a sex pest is a sex pest and the forums are better off without a sex pest but you're the only one making a slap fight out of it. Turn off you're monitor and go get stoned or something.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-6S3_EdQlU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Lib and let die posted:

Dude, plenty of people said that the gimmick was funny but a sex pest is a sex pest and the forums are better off without a sex pest but you're the only one making a slap fight out of if. Turn off your monitor and go get stoned or something.

you're just repeating what i said.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ok, continue showing your whole rear end, then. Best of luck.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
The best mastershakeman probe yet

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Judakel posted:

you're just repeating what i said.
:thunk:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

if your posting is hyper aggressive and you get perma'd from being a rapist it is Right and Proper that your posting get made fun of imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ArfJason posted:

lol dude its been over 2 years now its time to let go

your idiocracy thing was good, could you shoot for that level of quality again please