Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
alot of people determined to do no growth in this thread. youd think yall would be content with only showing portions of your asses but go off i guess. normal world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

it's true

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Zhulik posted:

alot of people determined to do no growth in this thread. youd think yall would be content with only showing portions of your asses but go off i guess. normal world

You'd think the guy who only gave himself half a blowie would only show half their rear end. Life is full of surprises!

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Lib and let die posted:

You'd think the guy who only gave himself half a blowie would only show half their rear end. Life is full of surprises!

full blowie goddamn it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Judakel posted:

full blowie goddamn it

Did you finish?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Lib and let die posted:

Did you finish?

wouldn't be full otherwise

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Judakel posted:

it's true
I wonder why, though.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

frankenfreak posted:

I wonder why, though.

there's no need for it imo

THS
Sep 15, 2017

your whole entire rear end

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

You know, this actually never works on me, in the literal sense it never works. So I click with impunity. I wonder why tho.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Zhulik posted:

krammering in, showing their whole rear end, and calm hitlering right out the door. makes me sick.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

when I am mod and looking to improve posting quality, instead of probations, I will punish people by putting them in the ludovico technique chair and making them look at a curated collection of posters' asses

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

You know, this actually never works on me, in the literal sense it never works. So I click with impunity. I wonder why tho.

links to the logout button never work thanks to some radium thing a thousand years ago i think

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Smythe posted:

links to the logout button never work thanks to some radium thing a thousand years ago i think

Given that Jeffery of YOSPOS is currently sitting at 3 for 3, I think that should unradiumed becuase it would be funny.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

how tf do you mess up /logout... :stare:

FAUXTON posted:

jeffroo of cspam lmao

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

how tf do you mess up /logout... :stare:

lol

It's not broken but a feature to prevent people from trolling with concealed logout links iirc. Intentional.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

oxsnard posted:

lol im not doxxing him here, but he's truly a goony looking motherfucker

just imagine him, furrowed brow, typing "YOU'RE A NEOLIBERAL CLASS TRAITOR" from his $3k posting rig lol
i also heard there were kimonos and ninja swords involved

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Tom Smykowski posted:

The best mastershakeman probe yet

i laughed aloud when i came to his "what?" post, the thread is a masterpiece of bad timing

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

clicking the logout link doesn't log you out because a GET request shouldn't alter state

back when the internet was slow and stupid, some browsers would prefetch links they thought you might want to click, and of course if they prefetched the logout link and it logged you out, rip your session

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dustcat posted:

back when the internet was slow and stupid, some browsers would prefetch links they thought you might want to click, and of course if they prefetched the logout link and it logged you out, rip your session

lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dustcat posted:

clicking the logout link doesn't log you out because a GET request shouldn't alter state

ahhh, cool

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Did something new happen, theres 500 more posts

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Neurolimal posted:

tea was spilled

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Neurolimal posted:

CSPAM closes at midnight

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Neurolimal posted:

people discovered the dark secret behind taintrunner's outrage at the very concept of onlyfans

truly a horrid guy

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

another popular goof of the time would be to implement "Delete record" as a GET link and then accidentally let a web crawler index your records

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Neurolimal posted:

Judakel is picking fights with people over Taintrunner and autofellatio even though I'm pretty sure we all agree on the first one and he refuses to surrender evidence of the latter to the court. Also someone has a million dollars and I think we have to guess who it is by permabanning someone at the end of every round. Still figuring out the rules so I might be off on a few points.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Can mods delete the last few pages and goldmine the thread

THS
Sep 15, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

Can mods delete the last few pages and goldmine the thread

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

CSPAM closes at midnight

our long national nightmare is over

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

someone mentioned that the person who may or may not be taint runner glommed onto Felix Baterman when he saw him in public and I was just saying why do that when you can creepily glom on to Brace Belden

He wrote that in December 2016

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

christmas boots posted:

Judakel is picking fights with people over Taintrunner and autofellatio even though I'm pretty sure we all agree on the first one and he refuses to surrender evidence of the latter to the court. Also someone has a million dollars and I think we have to guess who it is by permabanning someone at the end of every round. Still figuring out the rules so I might be off on a few points.

trust me on the latter

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Judakel posted:

trust me on the latter

Last time I did that Benghazi happened.

THS