Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

drat, I was so close to finally getting that Trumper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

drat, I was so close to finally getting that Trumper.

I also found that dating sites had an overabundance of MAGA chudettes. It's almost as if angrily yelling 'go back to your shithole country' to the Starbucks barista if she won't give you a free espresso shot is an unattractive trait.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I also found that dating sites had an overabundance of MAGA chudettes. It's almost as if angrily yelling 'go back to your shithole country' to the Starbucks barista if she won't give you a free espresso shot is an unattractive trait.

Unless you're a CHUD, then you see her in slow motion with her hair blowing sexily in the wind as she throws her drink in the barista's face and screams the n-word. Love at first sight.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

Unless you're a CHUD, then you see her in slow motion with her hair blowing sexily in the wind as she throws her drink in the barista's face and screams the n-word. Love at first sight.

Sliding my sunglasses down my nose like David Lee Roth as a woman with no mask yells at the Little Caesar's cashier for violating her rights, as put into the Declaration of Independence by President Benjamin Franklin.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Sliding my sunglasses down my nose like David Lee Roth as a woman with no mask yells at the Little Caesar's cashier for violating her rights, as put into the Declaration of Independence by President Benjamin Franklin.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Really getting somewhere now, folks. Very excite!

Modeling!

Sculpting!

Clothing!

Hopefully texturing soon.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ive been watching millenium (the cousin series to the xfiles from the 90s) and ive run into a little snag. they had a 1-off episode with the actual antichrist who got away in the end. not a 2-parter. not an arc. just a "hes very slowly getting away!" ending

i mean the show seems preoccupied with world-ending events and prophecies that seem to be usually manifested in a rising inclination of people to become serial killers who the protagonist along with his secretive group catch. and one would think they would follow up on a little thing like that literal antichrist who they identified instead of just :colbert: at him

how am i supposed to take the rest of the series arcs seriously now

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
also hes identified by fulfilling very specific prophecies and its somewhat intriguing but then at the end his helicopter has a giant 666 on the bottom of it. hard to be any more overt about it than that. apparently less involved detective work was required than the entire rest of the episode suggested. like has he been doing that poo poo the whole time? living at 666 satan blvd. license plate SNFSTN. getting his starbucks order to come out to $6.66. no one notices his whole life

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

gary oldmans diary posted:

also hes identified by fulfilling very specific prophecies and its somewhat intriguing but then at the end his helicopter has a giant 666 on the bottom of it. hard to be any more overt about it than that. apparently less involved detective work was required than the entire rest of the episode suggested. like has he been doing that poo poo the whole time? living at 666 satan blvd. license plate SNFSTN. getting his starbucks order to come out to $6.66. no one notices his whole life

Was his name also Lou C. Ferr?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

hbag posted:

Was his name also Lou C. Ferr?
if he wasnt russian it probably wouldve been

https://i.imgur.com/CjYEiq0.mp4

:ughh:

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Feb 17, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

Modeling!

Sculpting!

Clothing!

It all makes sense now

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

Modeling!

Sculpting!

Clothing!

It is as I feared... the prophecy is complete... you are becoming the DeviantArt.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
It both is and is not what you are thinking. Of course I'd try to create a demon woman, that's a given. But this is not for horny.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Meme Poker Party posted:

It both is and is not what you are thinking. Of course I'd try to create a demon woman, that's a given. But this is not for horny.

honestly ive been here like a week and the only thing that made me think it was for horny was your avatar
demon women are neato though
so are snakes

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Best intentions my friend, best intentions

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

hbag posted:

honestly ive been here like a week and the only thing that made me think it was for horny was your avatar
demon women are neato though
so are snakes

Tipping my hat to this fellow man of culture.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

On the upside, if you get good enough at blender to sell fetish art on Patreon, you may be the only goon to actually successfully master a useful new skills during quarantine.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

aladdin alternate ending

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Meme Poker Party posted:

Tipping my hat to this fellow man of culture.

i wouldnt say man
i wouldnt say "woman" either tbh
or enby

i have no loving idea what gender i am please help me

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

aladdin alternate ending

Lamia Jasmine :vince:

hbag posted:

i wouldnt say man
i wouldnt say "woman" either tbh
or enby

i have no loving idea what gender i am please help me

I think this is a little beyond our area of expertise tbh. I dunno, what do see when you look down and what do you feel like? If those are very mismatched answers, you'll have to decide for yourself which to go with!

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Meme Poker Party posted:

I think this is a little beyond our area of expertise tbh. I dunno, what do see when you look down and what do you feel like? If those are very mismatched answers, you'll have to decide for yourself which to go with!

honestly so far it seems to be somewhere in the range of "femboy" or "girl" but uh
idk

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

hbag posted:

honestly so far it seems to be somewhere in the range of "femboy" or "girl" but uh
idk

Genderfluid for the win?

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Feb 18, 2021

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
why the hell do grocery stores stock radishes

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

why the hell do grocery stores stock radishes

I assume some people like to eat them. Can't say I've witnessed this though, so it could be a hoax!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
e: no. ya know what. that was just a vulgar thing to say about radishes
and im better than that

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Feb 18, 2021

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

e: no. ya know what. that was just a vulgar thing to say about radishes
and im better than that

radishes are the filthiest fruit

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

currently sitting on my rear end trying to work up the energy to either work on this script or finish this algebra assignment
both are fairly easy things to do but im having one of those days

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Radishes own.
I grow them myself and love to just eat them fresh from the garden. Just pull 'em up, clean them off, and put a little salt on them and boy howdy you got yourself a snack!!
Don't hate on radishes in my presence please.

every year I try to do a different variety to really 'spice things up'. I like having interesting things you don't find at the store, so I've had some pretty kicking rad results from my radish crops

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Feb 18, 2021

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

*pulls used cum sock up out of the soil*
mmmmmmm. harvests comin in. thats a beaut

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

we all have different pleasures in life, friend

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

behold my works

its unfinished and full of debug stuff at the moment but its getting there

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
poo poo i should plant a bunch of onions and potatoes. its next to impossible to imagine saying oh no i really overdid it with the onions and potatoes. ill never eat all these

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

poo poo i should plant a bunch of onions and potatoes. its next to impossible to imagine saying oh no i really overdid it with the onions and potatoes. ill never eat all these

drat right.

I have half an allotment (shared with housemates) that i've just got sorted for planting, and it will probably just be tats and nuns.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

The entire plot next to us is taken up by a huge polytunnel that is teaming with variety.

The 3 next to that are owned by a single person who just happens to be mates with a local councillor.

Allotment goss is on fire.

Atillo
Jan 9, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Radishes own.
I grow them myself and love to just eat them fresh from the garden. Just pull 'em up, clean them off, and put a little salt on them and boy howdy you got yourself a snack!!
Don't hate on radishes in my presence please.

every year I try to do a different variety to really 'spice things up'. I like having interesting things you don't find at the store, so I've had some pretty kicking rad results from my radish crops

If you roast them then most of the tartness goes away and they're like a juicy, tastier roast potato.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this is it we're gonna make it... almost 1000 pages. wow what an achievement

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I love radishes. Nice way to add a little spice and crunch to a salad.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

hbag posted:

behold my works

its unfinished and full of debug stuff at the moment but its getting there

I'm no programming expert but I even I know that hard coded values in the middle of scripts are a big frowny face.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im gonna bring this up at the scrum tomorrow morning :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I love radishes. Nice way to add a little spice and crunch to a salad.

Ask him to eat sweetcorn the day before