Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

The_Doctor posted:

Marvel have put up a clip from tomorrow's episode, and it's a little spoilery. They're going full Modern Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAk32wCK18g

I wonder if one of the kids saying his head is weird means anything. Like...if they are created via her powers, and she is straining her powers to the limit in expanding her Hex, is it threatening their existence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

DrBouvenstein posted:

I wonder if one of the kids saying his head is weird means anything. Like...if they are created via her powers, and she is straining her powers to the limit in expanding her Hex, is it threatening their existence?

I’m 100% sure it means he’s a psychic and he can hear everyone’s thoughts in his head.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Phylodox posted:

I’m 100% sure it means he’s a psychic and he can hear everyone’s thoughts in his head.

you saw that last episode, when he sensed Vision was in trouble. both the twins had their powers start to come alive

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
Billy isn't a telepath in the comics, but then Wanda isn't either so I suppose that's consistent with the idea of their powers being generally similar

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

It's kind of concerning though that even at the center of her power/proximity she can't hold onto the reality and it flickers out from underneath her

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Hughlander posted:

It's kind of concerning though that even at the center of her power/proximity she can't hold onto the reality and it flickers out from underneath her

I would guess that expanding the Hex overextended her powers even at their greatly heightened level, to the point where she can no longer keep it physically stable even within a narrow radius.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
it really is just a case of the mondays

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

WandaVision renewed for season 2, first trailer

https://twitter.com/kevcanfhimself/status/1362495716761960451?s=21

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Hughlander posted:

Wasn't this already happening in the first and second episodes where the ingredients for the dinner or her coat kept changing when she got flustered?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

So, is this a sequel to "Kevin can wait", where they couldn't get Kevin James anymore?
Haven't watched any of that show.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

So apparently the character reveal that Paul Bettany had previously teased was not Quicksilver or Dr Strange

https://twitter.com/esquire/status/1362534443139891202?s=21

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Come onnnn McAvoy/Fassbender!

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

The last of the Netflix character rights have reverted to Marvel.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

live with fruit posted:

If nothing else, it'd be quite the coincidence if Jimmy randomly found himself involved in more superhero shenanigans but this time on the opposite side of the country.

Kind of but not really. I mean, we're not going to see Jimmy listening to week's worth of audio with three Middle-Eastern guys arguing about Hummus that turns out to be actual Hummus and not a Terrorist Plot. We see Jimmy and Darcy when they're involved in weird, cool superhero stuff and not otherwise.

Everyone fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Feb 19, 2021

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Yeah, those two were already kinda expected. Dr. Strange since we know the show is connected to the movie. And Quicksilver since Evan Peters was cast and the accidental leak.

I do wonder who is that actor he always wanted to work with. Hugh Jackman or Fassbender plz:pray: Joking aside, the secret character is probably the person who is gonna help Monica.

Edit: Thread moved too fast lol

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Liam Neeson as Dr. Peyton Westlake.

radlum
May 13, 2013
Just saw a huge list of big and medium names that have worked with Bettany before and turns out he hasn't worked with Patrick Stewart or Michael Fassbender.

Still I don't think they are gonna appear on this series.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com
I'm holding out for both the current MCU version of Howard the Duck and the 1986 version of Howard the Duck to show up together when Wanda finally breaks reality.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

It's gonna be Benicio del Toro as Oscar Zeta Acosta.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Also, if it does end up being Reed Richards or whatever, I wonder if it'll still be Ioan Gruffudd.

I incorrectly thought he was way older than he actually is. I thought he was in his mid 50's. Dude's 47.

Granted, he was 32 when the first Fantastic Four movie came out, but he could almost certainly still pull off the role.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

tony the komodo as fin fang foom

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Vin Diesel as Riddick

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

Vin Diesel as Riddick

Rad way to introduce the Necromongers into the MCU.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Robot Hobo posted:

I'm holding out for both the current MCU version of Howard the Duck and the 1986 version of Howard the Duck to show up together when Wanda finally breaks reality.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Digital Stan Lee as regular citizen.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

radlum posted:

Just saw a huge list of big and medium names that have worked with Bettany before and turns out he hasn't worked with Patrick Stewart or Michael Fassbender.

Still I don't think they are gonna appear on this series.

:allears: I just love that lots of people are frantically looking at his filmography. Some people say it can't be Fassbender because they were both in a movie, BUT it seems they never shared a scene. So maybe!!!

Whoever it is were are either gonna lose it, or be extremely disappointed.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
James Earl Jones as the voice of Darth Vader as the new voice of Vision

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Most likely prospect for the engineer is the skrull she made friends with as a kid.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Oh... I just realized Monica is the little kid in Captain Marvel

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Lammasu posted:

Most likely prospect for the engineer is the skrull she made friends with as a kid.

This is definitely it and I’ll be disappointed when it isn’t

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
and that skrull will be played by Mark Hamill

rabidcowfromhell
Dec 27, 2004

Remember Iowa
It's gonna be an Elon Musk cameo and he'll design them a truck that lets them get through the hex barrier :suicide:

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Robot Hobo posted:

David Tennant as (the voice of) Scrooge McDuck.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Everyone posted:

David Tennant as (the voice of) Scrooge McDuck.
No it'll be the Eleventh Doctor.... played by Eddie Redmayne.... :negative:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Nicholas Cage as Fu Manchu.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

ryan reynolds wearing the hugh jackman magazine face

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm relatively certain "nobody has guessed it yet" = plenty of people have guessed it but they really only pay attention to Twitter.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

... is this a sequel to We Need To Talk About Kevin?

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Nobody's guessed it? Uhh ... Forbush-Man! Frog-Man! Aquarian! Captain Universe! The In-Betweener! Bi-Beast! Doctor Bong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Kite Man. Hell yeah!