Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the fyad has hbag now. he had a good run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

gary oldmans diary posted:

the fyad has hbag now. he had a good run

Oh no lol.

RIP to a real one.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Meme Poker Party posted:

I often make jokes or post images knowing full well that not many people reading will get it, possibly zero people. But if they do get it, it will be fantastic.

I approve.
speaking of this. sometimes i remember this post and laugh out loud irl

Applewhite posted:

She had supermutant hands!

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

posting here before FYAD's IK awakens from his slumber and dishes out my fourth round of lashings
tell my wife i love her

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

hbag posted:

posting here before FYAD's IK awakens from his slumber and dishes out my fourth round of lashings
tell my wife i love her

This post led me to look at your rap sheet, which led to me finding this post:

hbag posted:

i have it set up to run manually for now but if i had told it to search, yes
in fact

but i am also checking for new posts in my bookmarked threads every 2 seconds like a loving schizo so

Congratulations on being like 50% of the traffic to this site.

Seriously though I have a feeling Jeffrey would prefer if people didn't run bots that refresh all their bookmarked threads every 2 seconds.

Also holy poo poo the bitcoin thread is so much worse than I expected.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

oh trust me it's not gonna do that
itll only run when i ask it to (so about as harmful as using the search page like a normal person) or, at worst, once every 5 minutes or something

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I have a heap of bots that operate on SA shitposting to subtly raise my profile and eventually lead people to my Onlyfans, currently I've got the following bots online

abigserve
Ad by Khad
Agents are GO!
Akumu
AlphariusOmegon
anathenema
Andrast
Animal Friend
Antiquated Pants
ApathyKilledTheCat
Appoda
Aragosta
Arzakon
Atomic Balm
AuroMarshmallow
Ayndin
BallisticClipboard
bambus
BaronVanAwesome
beer gas canister
Beet
BIG TIT LIL NIP
binge crotching
Bismuth
Blackchamber
Blackmore
BlockChainNetflix
Blue Moonlight
BoBtheImpaler
Bourricot
Brosnya
Bug Squash
canyoneer
Captain Kosmos
Castaign
CasualFooday
catfry
Charles Bukowski
Charles Ingalls
Chrpno
Clan Maroon Dog
Code Jockey
Coral Reefer
Covert Atheist
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Cruiserweight
Cynicidal
drat horror queefs
Dang It Bhabhi!
DanteDevils
Davethulhu
davidspackage
Dazerbeams
ddcrbb
Deadly Ham Sandwich
Defiance Industries
DerekSmartymans
DGP Space Lion
diabolaki
DisgracelandUSA
Do it ironically
Dogmeat
Domar
don longjohns
DontMockMySmock
Dr. Funk
Duh Ugh
EA Sports
eeldvark
Elder Postsman
Electric Wrigglies
emmetsprogress
Enos Cabell
Enzer
Equinsu Ocha
F hole
Fallen Hamprince
feelix
Fifth Horseman
Flarpy
Fo3
FoolyCharged
Fumble
Gable Oak
Gaggins
Ganguro King
GBS Ambassador
GenericServices
Gerblyn
Gobblecoque
Gomiboy
Goodpancakes
Grammarchist
Grondoth
Guffikins
Guze
haha what
haveblue
hbag
Hedgehog Pie
High Fidel
Hirez
HJE-Cobra
hjk
HOMO ERECTUS
HORROR OF GEESE
Hungry Computer
I Love Loosies
Iamyourking
Ice Phisherman
illegible pie chart
ImmovableSquid
InappropriateJazz
Infinium
its all nice on rice
Ivan Dolvich
Jack-Off Lantern
Jackfruited Stormtrooper
JeremoudCorbynejad
Jet Jaguar
Jingleheimer
Josh Wow
Junk
Kashekya
Kata-Haro
kecske
Kimchi Surplus
KO Derf
Koivunen
Kokrot
Koridan
Krudcake
KTS
Laopooh
large
Launchpad McQuack
Lil Peeler
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
lonelylikezoidberg
Lord Banana
LordSloth
Lukipela
maarepus
MacabreBerries
Maigius
Malaria
Malefitz
Mancubus
Martin Luther Kink
maskfoder
Matlack Radio
maxe
McSpergin
mcvey
Meatwolfe
Mechanical Cactus
Mendigo
Merijn
Merkin Muffley
Meskhenet
Metos
Mike Okizard
Misanthrope
Mistle
mobby_6kl
Mountaineer
Mr Hootington
Mr. Fix It
Mug of Glop
Muk Dumpster
Mustached5thGrader
Mx.
Neco
NeonCowboy
Nessus
Nestorix
Nick Jr. Face
NinjaPaco
noicenetizen
Number_6
off-key indie nonsense
OgNar
okiedoke
Oldstench
One in the Bum
One Nut Wonder
Orunitier
Osmosisch
Otana
Other
Otto E. Rotic
Party Boat
PathAsc
Peaceful Anarchy
penis pump
PennoyerNeff
perpetualdejavu
Piekuuns
PinkSox

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I can't believe I didn't make the list.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

New Mars rover is super cool but NASA tweeting in first person as the rover is incredibly lame.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NASAPersevere/status/1362825546946670592

https://mobile.twitter.com/NASAPersevere/status/1362958395469230083

Embarrassing.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
IMO nasa should make its rovers gently caress.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Jakabite posted:

IMO nasa should make its rovers gently caress.

The new one should monster truck over the older, smaller ones as a way of asserting dominance

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

MakaVillian posted:

The new one should monster truck over the older, smaller ones as a way of asserting dominance

I require the new one to have a hydraulic stilletto to crush the other one

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Also:

BING BANG BONG

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Jakabite posted:

I require the new one to have a hydraulic stilletto to crush the other one

"Let's showcase random fetishes" could be the bold new strategy NASA needs to get millennials excited about space.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Postin' palz itt

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wow 1000 pages. i simply did not think this was possible

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

its going to blow up the server in geffs campervan

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Ratjaculation posted:

its going to blow up the server in geffs campervan

Oh no we've ruined Geoffrey :(

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I didn't think we could do it folks, I really didn't

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I woke up with a migraine yesterday, ended up sleeping half the day away and then still had a migraine when I woke up at 9 pm. Went to sleep a few hours later and woke up today after 10 hours of sleep to discover I still have a migraine.

This is some bullshit.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Take a migraine pill.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

script's going well

far from done but it's getting there

e: id also like to reassure you that this script isnt making 500 different GET requests to my bookmarked threads, it's sending a single POST request to the search page and using the ONE response it gets

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Take a migraine pill.

I actually have some prescription poo poo for migraines but it makes me ill for days so I never use it. Instead I just took some acetaminophen, ibuprofen, and a cup of coffee. Hasn't helped so far.

Sometimes I get migraines that don't include any pain, instead parts of my vision just become bright and kaleidoscopic.

This one's just pain.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

hbag posted:

script's going well

far from done but it's getting there

e: id also like to reassure you that this script isnt making 500 different GET requests to my bookmarked threads, it's sending a single POST request to the search page and using the ONE response it gets

Ok, but you better have this on my desk by 6 or you're fired!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

"Let's showcase random fetishes" could be the bold new strategy NASA needs to get millennials excited about space.

Speaking of fetishes, I honored you in the make avatars real thread.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Tip posted:

I actually have some prescription poo poo for migraines but it makes me ill for days so I never use it. Instead I just took some acetaminophen, ibuprofen, and a cup of coffee. Hasn't helped so far.

Sometimes I get migraines that don't include any pain, instead parts of my vision just become bright and kaleidoscopic.

This one's just pain.

I've been getting 3/4-day clusters during lockdown, hopefully just the stress of it all. I feel for you man. It's the same poo poo everyone says but drink heaps of water and get some isotonic drinks as well.

Suma-triptans are my best buddies, but they just take the pain away. Still have that horrible 'numbness', dizziness and nausea. Oh and the lovely heartbeat effect in my vision.

Ain't no shame in hitting the hay as much as right now

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ratjaculation posted:

I've been getting 3/4-day clusters during lockdown, hopefully just the stress of it all. I feel for you man. It's the same poo poo everyone says but drink heaps of water and get some isotonic drinks as well.

Suma-triptans are my best buddies, but they just take the pain away. Still have that horrible 'numbness', dizziness and nausea. Oh and the lovely heartbeat effect in my vision.

Ain't no shame in hitting the hay as much as right now

When you say 3-4 day clusters are you talking cluster headaches or clusters of migraines? Because I used to get cluster headaches and they really put my migraines to shame. Thankfully there is a solution to cluster headaches, take psychedelics once a year. I've managed to totally get rid of the cluster headaches.

And yeah I have sumatriptan but they leave me feeling funky for days, I'm really sensitive to medications in general.

A doctor prescribed me prozac once and the first pill made me lose control of all of my muscles. I was at work when I suddenly had an uncontrollable joker grin, I left work and within 30 minutes I lost the ability to walk.

Stupid broken brain.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tip posted:

Speaking of fetishes, I honored you in the make avatars real thread.

:vince:

I wonder if I'm the only person to have entries by two different people in that thread (not gonna check). Truly the AV that keeps on giving.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

:vince:

I wonder if I'm the only person to have entries by two different people in that thread (not gonna check). Truly the AV that keeps on giving.

I think multiple people have multiple versions. I did a secondary version of Hawowanlawow's avatar.

Tip posted:

I think what became a stomach hole was originally meant to be six pack abs. However, stomach hole was an inspired choice.

No one has done mine. I mean, sure, my avatar is already a photograph, but still.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Tip posted:

When you say 3-4 day clusters are you talking cluster headaches or clusters of migraines? Because I used to get cluster headaches and they really put my migraines to shame. Thankfully there is a solution to cluster headaches, take psychedelics once a year. I've managed to totally get rid of the cluster headaches.

And yeah I have sumatriptan but they leave me feeling funky for days, I'm really sensitive to medications in general.

A doctor prescribed me prozac once and the first pill made me lose control of all of my muscles. I was at work when I suddenly had an uncontrollable joker grin, I left work and within 30 minutes I lost the ability to walk.

Stupid broken brain.

Cluster migraines, it feels like someone has wedged a tennis ball in my brain behind my eye. I'm guessing their similar to cluster headaches?

Prozac is a wild choice for migraines lmbo

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ratjaculation posted:

Cluster migraines, it feels like someone has wedged a tennis ball in my brain behind my eye. I'm guessing their similar to cluster headaches?

Prozac is a wild choice for migraines lmbo

Cluster headaches are their own special thing, sometimes called "suicide headaches" because so many people just kill themselves. The pain is compared to having a limb sawn off without anesthetic.

I've never had a limb sawn off so I can't really make that comparison, but it was bad enough that I started having severe panic attacks every time I felt any kind of headache start coming on. Very very glad that doing some shrooms prevents them, plus it's always nice to have a good excuse to trip balls once a year.

Oh, and the Prozac was unrelated, that was just for sad brains.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

honestly im still concerned about the fact the forum literally uses "user ID" and "hashed password" cookies for authentication

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I recently tried to start The Expanse for like the third time and I made it 3 and a half episodes in before forgetting about it.

A few days ago I saw it on my Amazon queue and started the fourth episode over from the beginning, halfway through I fell asleep.

Last night I couldn't sleep so I started the fourth episode again and I was out like a light. I think I lasted 10 minutes at most.

So to everybody who keeps recommending The Expanse to me, congratulations it worked! I'm now a regular viewer of the fourth episode, when I need to sleep.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lol just watch somethin else. Like ANIME

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

It's good that it puts me to sleep because I regularly have trouble getting to sleep.

I'm genuinely thrilled about it, lol

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Don't do this

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lately I've been digging through some old Sublime poo poo, just cuz I like their 'not mtv stuff' and hit this and it really sparked some old time poo poo, plus how they could groove a little. Everyone shits on 'em because, yeah. But, oh well here's how we get to 1000.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Big Beef City posted:

Lately I've been digging through some old Sublime poo poo, just cuz I like their 'not mtv stuff' and hit this and it really sparked some old time poo poo, plus how they could groove a little. Everyone shits on 'em because, yeah. But, oh well here's how we get to 1000.

I love Sublime. Of course, not all of their music holds up and some of it is pretty problematic, but I really enjoy a large portion of their music.

That said, most Sublime fans suck and I don't want to be associated with them, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I remember than in the early 2000s, every douchebag loved sublime, entourage, and Smirnoff ice.

That’s not to say that everyone who loved those things was a douchebag, only that if you were a douchebag you definitely loved those things.