Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
It's the place to go for the latest nazi memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

henkman posted:

Especially when someone in the QCS thread said that it's run by Two Worlds

noted fyad megastar two worlds out to astroturf SA's social media presence, appalling poo poo imo

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I think Logan might own it but not sure - how the hell do I figure that out?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Exhibit B: just look at this guy

what have I got to do with it

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

I see the geebs is discovering the magic of Stone "I support abortions for black women" Tosser

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

How many rouge official looking pages are out there for something awful? Do we run either of these?

https://www.linkedin.com/company/something-awful/
https://twitter.com/something_awful?lang=en

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

The site administrator is in Australia. You'll have to file a claim with Facebook.

They're a buddy of Two Worlds

Probably this poster:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3957435

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
3 likes lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You must travel the world until you find Zuck. Then, you must defeat him in ritual combat! If you are successful he will present to you a scroll with a customer service number that you can dial.

I'm sorry I can't be of actual use :( You'd think FB would be bound to protect that information unless court ordered, so without contact the account directly, I don't know what recourse you'd have barring potential legal action

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I wonder what a mental health professional would make of this guy who keeps comparing ethnicity to foodstuffs. The first one seems to suggest that the mixing of everything would be unpalatable (probably true). But in the next one he seems to be claiming "we are all the same" i.e. a big coil of poo poo. Unreadable nonsense with knockoff klurfs.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Do not pass go. Do not get racial holy war.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

people get really broke brained about fyad its bizarre

There is nothing bizarre about it.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Valko posted:

go on...

Xisticide
Nov 27, 2005

Valko posted:

Oh cool, an expert on the subject matter has logged on.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Two Worlds growing into his own man and running the SA facebook community page is the content I crave. I say good for him.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i dunno if i should be proud i don't get any of those cartoons, or if i'm just too stupid to understand them

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

BigBadSteve posted:

OK, I'm convinced, gently caress all the assholes involved in making and posting these comics.

Based on the Facebook page banner & content, it's prob. IMO some FYAD rear end in a top hat running it. FYADers will of course, beg to differ, but pls fkn spare us more of the "OH we're all SO innocent and all beautiful delightful prople REALLY" BS. Anyway that's by the bye.

Yup, agreed op.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Logan doesn't - it's been around for years

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

OK, I'm convinced, gently caress all the assholes involved in making and posting these comics.

Based on the Facebook page banner & content, it's prob. IMO some FYAD rear end in a top hat running it. FYADers will of course, beg to differ, but pls fkn spare us more of the "OH we're all SO innocent and all beautiful delightful prople REALLY" BS. Anyway that's by the bye.

Has anyone reported this to Jeffrey? By using the name Something Awful, the grenade logo and our website url in "About" it would be pretty clearly legally a case of identity theft. I'd reckon a letter from Jefferey's Lawyer to the page owner & Facebook would achieve some sort of change,

those comics are made by a fyad poster who has the username BigBadSteve

edit: wait.....wtf??

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Valko posted:

rofl ok big guy :thumbsup:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3955085&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post511521180

Normal Stuff

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

lol this guys been here 6 years??

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
A lot of chuds run various SA related groups on facebook. Its depressing. Also I've been kicked out of a lot of them.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Valko posted:

you're implicitly conceding here that you are in fact "broke brained" about fyad. You might want to take more care over these responses.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Mnoba posted:

i dunno if i should be proud i don't get any of those cartoons, or if i'm just too stupid to understand them

the joke is the pony will drown in jizz

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*shaking my head as I look out over the wreckage left by the latest boko haram attack*

will fyad stop at nothing?

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

as per my last email, we'll touch base, circle back and synergize

i have nothing to do with it anymore, the aussies run it, go hit up their thread here in GBS

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

logan from corporate posted:

i have nothing to do with it anymore, the aussies run it, go hit up their thread here in GBS
Okay sorry! I remember you posting on there awhile ago but have no clue. Very weird.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Please destroy thread

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

as per my last email, we'll touch base, circle back and synergize

Okay sorry! I remember you posting on there awhile ago but have no clue. Very weird.

it’s all good, yeah i used to be an admin. the guy who owns it goes by Kharnifex i think

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

phasmid posted:

I wonder what a mental health professional would make of this guy who keeps comparing ethnicity to foodstuffs. The first one seems to suggest that the mixing of everything would be unpalatable (probably true). But in the next one he seems to be claiming "we are all the same" i.e. a big coil of poo poo. Unreadable nonsense with knockoff klurfs.

Doesn't that one mean "if you mix ethnicities you just end up with poo poo"? I dunno, I'm just going with the most racist interpretation.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Charles posted:

The site administrator is in Australia. You'll have to file a claim with Facebook.

its my wheelhouse. case closed

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

please knock Mom! posted:

lol this guys been here 6 years??

More like 16. I was lurking for about 10 years before I registered. Look at my rap sheet - up until last year there was only one probe and one ban where I was told to get help - which I did. Almost everything else on it is FYAD related. I was completely indifferent about them and paid no attention to them until summer of last year.

Maybe someday I'll explain why I now feel they way I do about FYAD but not now and not here.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Valko posted:

More like 16. I was lurking for about 10 years before I registered. Look at my rap sheet - up until last year there was only one probe and one ban where I was told to get help - which I did. Almost everything else on it is FYAD related. I was completely indifferent about them and paid no attention to them until summer of last year.

Maybe someday I'll explain why I now feel they way I do about FYAD but not now and not here.

lurk more

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Valko posted:

Please, now and here. I must know.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Valko posted:

You seem like kind of a weirdo

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Valko posted:

I think you should explain it now. would go a long way to helping to convince the people who run the website to finally get rid of those fyad chucklefucks once and for all

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

Valko posted:

have you considered getting more help

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Thank you for noticing my thread and actually caring to do something about this!

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

some times 'help' is like a 'buff' in an MMO and can only help for so long before needing to be renewed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Boofy posted:

some times 'help' is like a 'buff' in an MMO and can only help for so long before needing to be renewed.

if you think about it all posters have classes, weith some users even being able to multi class -- but some classes require certain levels to unlock.,