Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
It would make sense that you can only get invisibility potions from the shady dude who also sells suspicious rolexes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

sam broke the entire table with "she's xhorhasian"

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

TV IV > Critical Role (on Twitch/Youtube, yes) - You loving know why.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
I absolutely love shopping episodes.

edit: unironically

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Jester has decided to be dramatic

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

lmao matt doing this entire song and dance routine just to see what laura does when someone tries to grift her, incredible

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

TV IV > Critical Role (on Twitch/Youtube, yes) - *smacks ur tit*

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
I was there for the most awkward date in history.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
The best DM game, where you can just sit back and relax for 2 hours while your players roleplay some ridiculous scenario.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

I don't want them to know that I gently caress.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Ok I don't think I've ever laughed this much at anything in my life :allears:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

:unsmith:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

best date ever

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

AngryBooch posted:

oh drat, Jester's Temple spell is immune to Anti-Magic effects. Clutch.

Ha drat, there's absolutely no chance it'll happen but if they manage to use the time they have and their knowledge of where the secret entrance is to get Lucian to fight them in Jester's super special Traveler Temple I'll take back every thought I've had about how much they suck at planning things out and using prep time in general. I think after reading the spell the temple itself is immune to anti-magic, but the people or other magic in it wouldn't be, but that'd still be such a baller move. There's no reason Jester would have prepped it and I doubt she had the spell slot to cast it then even if she had, but it would've been a real power move to get an hour ahead of the TT, set up the temple, and then gotten a full nap inside it. Of course, that would've been countered by the TT's power move of probably setting up a bunch of those super psychic landmines right outside the door.

There's bound to be a timeskip or a retirement eventually, and I hope Laura takes that opportunity to keep casting that Temple spell for a year (maybe on Travelercon island) to create a lasting monument to her Diety.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
“Sorry babe, gotta handle these ninjas.”

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Liam is an amazing friend, he planned all of this in detail just for them to have this moment.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
A chance to really dig into a character and express how he feels about his friends? That's a gift for Liam as much as for Marisha and Ashley.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Absolutely pure, unadulterated chaos. As God (read: Caleb) intended

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

A good episode with an adorable second half. So wholesome and positive.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

You know, I really hope that the animated series is successful enough that they eventually do one for C2 because I really want to see the back half of the last episode animated.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
The diablo oneshot just started at https://twitch.tv/blizzard for those interested.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I was kinda hoping Laura was playing Mancubus in this one-shot too.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Tank Liam feels like a C3 preview

Paracaidas fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Feb 21, 2021

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Whole lotta *bleep*ing going on.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

"If it bleeds you can kill it!"

*attacks a skeleton*

"...it bleeds a little bit guys."

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Playing through FFXIV: a realm reborn again, and this time every line Alphinaud spoke I paused to ask myself “Is that... Sam? Doing a British accent?”

So I looked it up and lol, it totally is.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

Playing through FFXIV: a realm reborn again, and this time every line Alphinaud spoke I paused to ask myself “Is that... Sam? Doing a British accent?”

Becoming long time a fan of the show tends to make you much more aware of voice actors in general because so many guest stars are fellow professionals and specifically more aware of the cast. Every time I hear Matt as some rando I almost get whiplash for the first time because his voice and intonation are ao distinct.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Now check who voices Thancred in 2.0

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Rage 2 is free on the Epic store right now so I fired it up, picked the male starting character at random. Now I'm being treated to Sam doing bog standard post-apoc rough guy speech and it's killing me. I'm contemplating starting over as the woman character because it takes me out of the game, but it's also hilarious so I might just stick with it.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Keru posted:

Now check who voices Thancred in 2.0

Lol gently caress

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Also check out Tales of Berseria with Talisin as Best Boy Eizen and the rest of the cast of Crit Role as basically every background NPC so when I'm running through town I'll occasionally be stopped be cause "....was that marisha?'

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

(he's got a good thing going)
Blizzcon campaign on youtube. Haven't watched much yet, happy to see Mica Burton back though!

**oh, they edited out initiative. I was wondering how they got a session down to 2:15.

Cheston fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 22, 2021

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

gently caress, I missed that. Then again I tend to skip over a lot of the longer voice acted bits because by that point I'm like OKAY I READ IT. Alphinaud getting 3 words in before I press a button in his face.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Cheston posted:

Blizzcon campaign on youtube. Haven't watched much yet, happy to see Mica Burton back though!

**oh, they edited out initiative. I was wondering how they got a session down to 2:15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yODMT1m85FQ

lmao the one on Crit Role is 2:18

They got the Mercer Cut. With initiative.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Feb 22, 2021

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

Dameius posted:

Becoming long time a fan of the show tends to make you much more aware of voice actors in general because so many guest stars are fellow professionals and specifically more aware of the cast. Every time I hear Matt as some rando I almost get whiplash for the first time because his voice and intonation are ao distinct.
Yeah, they are everywhere. It's weird going back to games I've played a ton of times before and hearing the cast in there. I've played Dragon's Dogma for hundreds of hours and only recently realized that the female pawn voice is Laura. The various voices are just pitch shifted versions of the main recording but one of them is unmodified and it just sounds like her doing Vex's voice.

Also it was a bit weird randomly encountering Vax when replaying Dragon Age last year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb6kib3ucEQ

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Yeah, I replayed New Vegas last year and it was wild to discover that Liam voices like half the male npc’s.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Liam is also all over Elder Scrolls Online

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

I'm mostly a little tired of DnD because my group won't play anything else, but also because the deluge of insane magic that shows up in the late-game ironically makes things kind of dull.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Dexo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yODMT1m85FQ

lmao the one on Crit Role is 2:18

They got the Mercer Cut. With initiative.

The CR version of the VoD also doesn't bleep the curses ( So far at 40 minutes in, it's only Laura ;) )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

I'll never forget you, Spell Slots...