Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bob's movie delayed again, this time with no new release date. The most recent was April 9th but that's not happening any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hell we might never get any new anything again.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
IMDB says new episodes in February?

I've just binged the whole show and really enjoyed myself. I'm glad they've managed to have so many celebrities that aren't just playing themselves as well, really impressive!

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Taear posted:

IMDB says new episodes in February?

I've just binged the whole show and really enjoyed myself. I'm glad they've managed to have so many celebrities that aren't just playing themselves as well, really impressive!
Bobcat Goldthwait's line reading of "you can't even taste the baby" makes me super happy that they don't just bring in mega famous people for guest spots.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Bobcat Goldthwait's line reading of "you can't even taste the baby" makes me super happy that they don't just bring in mega famous people for guest spots.

The christmas special with him is easily one of the best episodes of any show I've ever seen honestly. Just amazing
I do love bobcat goldthwait though so maybe I'm biased.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It was a greaet episode and Bobcat owned but man the family was super enraging that one.

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

isaboo posted:

enjoyed this one

"I can't believe it is butter"

Smen would be an on-brand ingredient for Bob to use. I feel like a lot of diners/greasy spoons use it too, though they create it unintentionally.

Tyler Whitney
Jan 21, 2020

Why don't you make it sing?

Is there a thread for the Great North as yet?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

As active as this board is, I assumed it was this one

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
https://mobile.twitter.com/BobsBurgersFOX/status/1355214122955247616

Two more weeks until a Valentine's themed episode.

I don't know about watching The Great North just yet, maybe it'll build up some buzz.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
11: Romancing the Beef
Louise convinces her parents to cash in on the lucrative Valentine's Day dinner business, even though it means putting Bob and Linda's own Valentine's Day plans on hold; Tina attends Tammy's Anti-Valentine's Day party.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This was a cute episode even if the b plot felt a little time killy

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I thought Nascar bumped it?

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
Because of what happened at Daytona last week, Romancing the Beef should be tonight for those of us who didn't see it on demand/hulu/:filez:

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

:hmmyes:

Hearts are farts.

Cupid is stupid.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Zartosht posted:

:hmmyes:

Hearts are farts.

Cupid is stupid.

Did we just marry Satan?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Because of what happened at Daytona last week, Romancing the Beef should be tonight for those of us who didn't see it on demand/hulu/:filez:

It wasn't actually on Hulu.

Had to laugh at guys thinking Bob was hitting on them (again.)

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
12: Die Card, or Card Trying
Linda drags Bob and the kids out into nature, determined to take the best holiday family portrait ever.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
It's almost March how are we still doing holiday episodes?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They are waaaay behind it feels.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Jimmy pesto is an irl rear end in a top hat

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1367595894829436932?s=19

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Yeah, Tim Heidecker confirmed it's him, that really sucks.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Jose posted:

Jimmy pesto is an irl rear end in a top hat

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1367595894829436932?s=19

How in the gently caress do you go from being in a Mr. Show sketch to being in a Mr. Show sketch?

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://twitter.com/matress_island/status/1367857756665962500?s=20

lol

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Wait a minute, I just want to make sure I'm getting this. So, the voice actor for Jimmy Pesto was at the riots? In this has been confirmed? I don't know if people are kidding or not. That's how messed up the country is right now. Is this a sarcastic joke that's flying right over my head? I'm seriously asking.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Several people have now confirmed that he was there. And it's a shame because he wasn't just the voice of Jimmy Pesto, he was in the original cast of Mr. Show and has been on stuff like Arrested Development, Community, Parks and Recreation, Moral Orel, etc.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

tarlibone posted:

Wait a minute, I just want to make sure I'm getting this. So, the voice actor for Jimmy Pesto was at the riots? In this has been confirmed? I don't know if people are kidding or not. That's how messed up the country is right now. Is this a sarcastic joke that's flying right over my head? I'm seriously asking.

If you google ‘Jay Johnston Capitol Riots’ you don’t really get anything solid, but if you google ‘Jay Johnston Jimmy Pesto Capitol Riots’ it all comes up lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Someone photoshop mr fishoeder into the background of one of the pictures

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

You mean there aren't any actual pictures of men dressed like a Kentucky Colonel at the riots? Ha. I guess they didn't get the memo.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
I'm guessing Jimmy Pesto's lines from the Bob's movie will need to be re-recorded by a non traitorous voice actor. Right thing to do but drat, how many delays can one movie have??

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

The Piper posted:

I'm guessing Jimmy Pesto's lines from the Bob's movie will need to be re-recorded by a non traitorous voice actor. Right thing to do but drat, how many delays can one movie have??

Oh, don't worry about it. We're still somewhere around 0.2 Battfieldearths.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess the question is whether or not they'll redo any pending episodes or just go ahead and write out/recast Jimmy going forward.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Pesto-centric episodes are usually my least favorite so I'm cool if they just don't bring him back ever again.

I think it's funny that they wrote an episode that was clearly meant to bury Jimmy and settle the feud with Bob as like the fifth-ever episode, but then he just kept showing up for 10 more years.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Splint Chesthair posted:

Pesto-centric episodes are usually my least favorite so I'm cool if they just don't bring him back ever again.

I think it's funny that they wrote an episode that was clearly meant to bury Jimmy and settle the feud with Bob as like the fifth-ever episode, but then he just kept showing up for 10 more years.

Yeah I wish the show would evolve relationships and not assume most of their audience is watching for the first time every ep. Doesn't need to have Wire level character arcs but would be neat to have some changes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jimmy's fine if they put any effort in. They tend to phone it in in these episodes though. I liked the slot car one.

Just recast him

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

muscles like this! posted:

I guess the question is whether or not they'll redo any pending episodes or just go ahead and write out/recast Jimmy going forward.

Considering I thought Jimmy was voiced by Michael Mckean for years, it could be easy to recast. Hell, look at the Simpsons if you dare.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The Christmas episode (not the last episode lol) from this season would actually wrap up the Bob/Jimmy rivalry pretty well if needed.

Problematic Soup
Feb 18, 2007

My soup has malfunctioned?

Milo and POTUS posted:

https://twitter.com/matress_island/status/1367857758142406659?s=21

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
There’s only one person that can get to the bottom of this...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
13: An Incon-wheelie-ent Truth
Jimmy Pesto has to go back to his home planet
While on a family trip to the flea market, Bob and Linda are haunted by a lie they told the kids about what really happened to their beloved stuffed animal, Wheelie Mammoth.