Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

absolutely shocked that republican allies who are only antitrump in the sense that they dont like his mean tweets would stab biden in the back like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

gradenko_2000 posted:

(tweets)

if we're going to say that it's hypocritical for Cruz to be slammed for leaving Texas when Biden hasn't visited either, and the libs are making all sorts of excuses for Biden, or ignoring the issue completely, I'm right there with you, agreeing

nice, with the added point that biden could actually, materially do something here while cruz literally cannot while congress is out of session

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Neera getting owned for posting too hard is so good

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

mistermojo posted:

Neera getting owned for posting too hard is so good

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the post of damocles hangs over neera's head

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Binders full of mean tweets

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Oh my god is she actually gonna go down 49-51?

That's loving hilarious

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

stellers bae posted:

what exactly was ted cruz supposed to be able to do about the power outages, again? wasn't ercot specifically designed to evade federal regulation?

adler leaving for cabo when the pandemic was roaring seems worse honestly

Performative social media poo poo like AOC, I guess. Someone had to be the scapegoat to absorb public anger to distract from the real reasons the Texas grid failed and I guess ol' Ted picked to wrong weekend to go on vacation.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

stellers bae posted:

what exactly was ted cruz supposed to be able to do about the power outages, again? wasn't ercot specifically designed to evade federal regulation?

We're really making the Ben Shapiro/D'sousa argument defending Ted Cruz because Dems are also bad? lol

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

lol eat poo poo neera

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

PhilippAchtel posted:

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1363656319975247872?s=19

What a touching gesture.

I love my empathetic president. So different from the cheeto bandito!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjfrJzdx7DA

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Republicans using Dem anti-Trump rhetoric to sink Tanden, I love it lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

stellers bae posted:

he could stay and suffer like his constituents. show a little support or act like he's actually representing the people he claims to represent? IDK. maybe use his status to go after ERCOT?

flying to Cancun while the rest of texas shivers in darkness probably wasn't the thing to do

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1363874486567763974?s=20

lol hunter

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
at least Trump gave people rolls of toilet papaer

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

Oh my god is she actually gonna go down 49-51?

That's loving hilarious

predictit has it at 89% right now

fuckin lmao

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

that's a lot of neeras

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
If it's clear that there aren't 50 votes for her there won't even be a vote.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
shes gonna get back on twitter and blame bernie laffo

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

Do you have to issue a statement in that case, like "On further review, I didn't want to be OMB director anyway"?

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

mcmagic posted:

0 counts as 49 or less.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/BryanLowry3/status/1363877146276605953?s=20

you gotta respect neera for never not posting too hard though :rip:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol she's going to withdraw her nomination to spend more time with her children, Franzia and Alexanax

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

mcmagic posted:

QAnon is closer to the truth than whatever centrists believe.

Centrists: Russia is your enemy.
QAnon: Your own government is your enemy.

Checks out.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol she's going to withdraw her nomination to spend more time with her children, Franzia and Alexanax

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
Neera getting shot down is just another sign that America is rejecting progressivism and extreme left-wing ideology.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/1363871079647703041?s=20

lmao

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
has cenk always been like this and i changed or

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Can we cancel her because she's a ghoul who wanted to steal Iraq's oil? Or because she hit a subordinate? Or because she wanted to cut social security and medicare? Or is all that stuff OK with Cenk?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

cenk frantically selling out but nobody's buying

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mcmagic posted:

Can we cancel her because she's a ghoul who wanted to steal Iraq's oil? Or because she hit a subordinate? Or because she wanted to cut social security and medicare? Or is all that stuff OK with Cenk?

Don't forget the union busting and outing a sexual harrassment victim in a company wide meeting!

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
she got shoty down because of the tweets and also because of owning the libs, which is the only unifying force in the GOP right now

absolutely shameful that bernie was gonna vote for her. gently caress her

Enemabag Jones
Mar 24, 2015

I feel like those would all count in her favor so tbh I'm ok with focusing on the mean tweets.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

oxsnard posted:

she got shoty down because of the tweets and also because of owning the libs, which is the only unifying force in the GOP right now

>Was

Never say never, he'll disappoint us yet

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

oxsnard posted:

Pretty amazing that crocodile tears of the mean tweets from Bernie Bros setup the rhetoric to keep her out of the admin lol.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

smells like decorum

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

has sinema actually promised to vote for tanden or are we just assuming that she wont join in on the knifing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I don't see how it's possible to remain ideologically consistent when supporting both the abolition of the Senate and DC statehood.