Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Seriously look at this dumb loser dwarf planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

1-800-DOCTORB posted:

Seriously look at this dumb loser dwarf planet.

Can't even clear its own orbit!

What a loser.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

They invented a reason. That's why it stings. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQCUK1OeZGI

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Pluto can't even really go around protesting these days after Uranus made that big stink a few years back.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Scientists are dumb. Pluto is still a planet and they'll never take that away from us. :colbert:

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

nee ner nee ner

i say as a bang pluto's mom

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

people can jump really high on pluto not because it has low gravity but because it sucks and people want to get away from it

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Vandar posted:

Scientists are dumb. Pluto is still a planet and they'll never take that away from us. :colbert:

MODS!?

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

people only hate pluto because they don't get pluto

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

more like the mock pluto thread amirite

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
yeah gently caress that stupid rear end dog, why can't it talk like all the other animals?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
oh poo poo i got confused

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

pluto is our solar system's micropenis and we're doing everything we can to shamefully hide it

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Honky Dong Country posted:

pluto is our solar system's micropenis and we're doing everything we can to shamefully hide it

pluto is a dumb planet for idiots

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

it's just a pissed-off piece of snow

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Pluto is the Peter Dinklage of the kuiper belt. It is a dwarf planet, but you don't need to cast it as such because it's spent so much time in the limelight.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

it's got a cute love heart on it i will kick the poo poo out of this thread's OP

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

The whole Pluto thing is how I found out about Eris. Eris is cool, and it's more massive than Pluto, which can suck it.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

cruft posted:

The whole Pluto thing is how I found out about Eris. Eris is cool, and it's more massive than Pluto, which can suck it.

its still smaller, a baby planet, for babies

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
acting like pluto isnt still there in plain sight for all to see, planet NUMBER NINE BITCH!!!! You know what that means ?? it's planet #1 from the aliens perspective and they're gonna know how cool we are and the aliens are gonna wanna gently caress

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
The largest planet outside of Uranus will always be Pluto. So now Eris is Pluto. If we find that super earth that's probably twice as far out as Pluto that will become Pluto. Pluto is always a planet, but Pluto isn't.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I demand official "planet" status for the arrow that points to Pluto. (It's obviously way bigger than Pluto itself.)

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

signed

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Powered Descent posted:

I demand official "planet" status for the arrow that points to Pluto. (It's obviously way bigger than Pluto itself.)

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Pluto, more like Dumbo. wait. wait. this needs work

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Powered Descent posted:

Sorry the official definition of "planet" is "round and doesn't point at the celestial object called Pluto".

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

pluto is not a planet gently caress you pluto lovers

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Pluto is not a planet, but Brontosaurus is a dinosaur

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

gently caress off, Pluto. For real, eat a dick

Peepers
Mar 11, 2005

Well, I'm a ghost. I scare people. It's all very important, I assure you.

If you're still that upset about Pluto's correction maybe you're just Charon too much.

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Pluto is a lame unremarkable rear end rock and future generations who didn't have its 'planetary' status impressed upon them at age 5 will never give a gently caress about it more than they do about any other lump of dirt in space.

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Pluto is not a planet. He's Mickey Mouse's dog you dumb-dumbs!

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

how come they sent a probe to boring dumb pluto but havent gone to uranus or neptune in like 30 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It was a sympathy probing.