Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Is space gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
i think it's mostly nonbinary op

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

thank you horse

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Space isn’t gay but you can be gay in space

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Puppy Galaxy posted:

thank you horse

no prob

though some are binary even trinary and stuff. space is a spectrum.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
space is v gay yes. thats why the us refused to send a woman up for years, and when they did, she was one who fancied other ladies

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
the russians sent a woman up way earlier but russian women of that generation were hard people, they'd grown up in the ashes of the biggest front of the biggest war in modern history. so straight or gay, they were all pretty tough and that made them just butch enough that the ussr was able to beat the usa in sending up women by like two decades

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Going up in a rocket and suiting up for EVA, foating out of the airlock and unzipping my fly, allow space to suck both all the air and my junk out

with my dying gasp I report "Space just sucked me off, confirmed gay"

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

space is v gay yes. thats why the us refused to send a woman up for years, and when they did, she was one who fancied other ladies

Typical of the western imperialist pigs to completely overlook both Valentina Tereshkova and Svetlana Savitskaya, both of whom flew in space before Sally Ride. :ussr:

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Fritz the Horse posted:

i think it's mostly nonbinary op

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Powered Descent posted:

Typical of the western imperialist pigs to completely overlook both Valentina Tereshkova and Svetlana Savitskaya, both of whom flew in space before Sally Ride. :ussr:

uhhh

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

So sue me for missing the "US" bit in your post, I was on a roll

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the cold empty vacuum of space is nothing more than a warm mouth for daddy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Powered Descent posted:

didnt brock sampson bang one of them with the helmet still on

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

oh god I wish

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Is space gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ABgSzsPGDc

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
V gay

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Powered Descent posted:

So sue me for missing the "US" bit in your post, I was on a roll

oh youll be hearing from my space internet legal team

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
It's pretty queer but in a fun way. So, yeah, gay.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Not gay enough OP

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

if space is gay that raises some questions about ohio

are we really ready to talk about ohio? is anybody?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

space is good

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Cocaine Bear posted:

space is good
yet Ohio is bad.

Ok

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
Well you can't have gay space communism without some gay space to be communist in, so.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Remulak posted:

yet Ohio is bad.

Ok

wow the mask is off for homophobia

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Is space gay

Everything is gay

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Only Uranus

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The terrible secret of space is that it is not as gay as it would like to be.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

yes

i belong there, beam me up elon you gently caress

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
It’s only gay if the asteroids touch

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
It's super gay with all those huge balls continually banging into each other.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
space is incredibly gay
you just wouldn't believe just how spectacularly gay space is
going to space makes you gay but NASA doesn't want you to know that
:gay:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

vortmax posted:

space is incredibly gay
you just wouldn't believe just how spectacularly gay space is
going to space makes you gay but NASA doesn't want you to know that
:gay:

What happens if you're already gay when you go up?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Cocaine Bear posted:

This is why NASA and POCKOCMOC only allow gays into space these days. But SpaceX is about to gently caress everything up by putting straight civilians to loop around the moon and come back.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Cocaine Bear posted:

double gay

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

ya it is

Hitch
Jul 1, 2012

It’s worse than you think:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayniggers_from_Outer_Space

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Space is a woman married to a migrant laborer named Pedro in the anime Excel Saga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I for one support space in whatever choice it chooses to make about its sexuality, but I would add that it is 13.8 billion years old already so maybe it needs to think about settling down because there aren't as many fish in the multiverse as there used to be, if you get my drift.