Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
oof hope hayward didnt just break his wrist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm a Kuzma defender but when the Lakers are struggling there are few things more frustrating than him deciding it's Kuzma time.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Other teams should try out Utah's "generate open corner threes at will" offense

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
jazz are probably getting the worst game Rudy and Mitchell have had all year and are still up double digits because Georges Niang can't miss lmao

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Little bitch rear end lamelo ball made a too short gesture at Mike Conley . now his teams down by 20. sucks!

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
lamelo is cool, dork

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I thought he was cool til he did that poo poo

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Whoa Saric is looking beefy. Might as well lean into your hilarious lack of jumping and really become a center, why not

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Outrageously bad call. Like one of the shittiest calls of a remarkably poorly officiated decade

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

damian jones victory cigar

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

this man got off a street fighter combo on Rudy under the basket, Rudy yells about it, they reverse the call but keep Rudy T'd up. officiating at its finest

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
LeBron is really pushing pace tonight and the Wizards are really not playing defense tonight or any night.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

When was the last time a team had 20 turnovers and also won by 20

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

I'm a Kuzma defender but when the Lakers are struggling there are few things more frustrating than him deciding it's Kuzma time.

everythings a kuzma defender, a wide open basket is a kuzma defender

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Russ lol

https://streamable.com/gay5lz

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Ghost Dog posted:

everythings a kuzma defender, a wide open basket is a kuzma defender

i

am not a kyle kuzma defender

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

verbal enema posted:

i

am not a kyle kuzma defender

he missed a shot as u posted this, probably

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

trade kyle kuzma for matthew dellavadova

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

dang how did lebron end up getting hammered right at the rim, must have been a ghost

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers losing their only winnable game before AD comes back means this might be the end of Vogel.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

Lakers losing their only winnable game before AD comes back means this might be the end of Vogel.

jason kidd time

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

jason kidd time

Lost season.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kidd spilling his soda on father time to get an extra lebron season

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Thanks Marc.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its happened, ive seen a kuzma jumpshot go in

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Lakers started playing halfcourt ball again this half and they are a 40 point a half scoring team from the half court.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

alex caruso is like the concept of drawing a charge come to life

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The Maestro posted:

Whoa Saric is looking beefy. Might as well lean into your hilarious lack of jumping and really become a center, why not

Saric is the ultimate back up 5. That whole bench crew plays super smart, I love them.

I’ve been drinking, it’s my birthday and I love the Phoenix Suns.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Love to get taunted by a poo poo fascist.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

Love to get taunted by a poo poo fascist.

who

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Avdija

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

you say that but im just gonna mentally accuse davis bertrans

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Rick posted:

drat do you really think they’re gonna ice Vogel or is that just hyperbole? Who’s even the assis - oh lol it’s Kidd, okay who would they get to replace Vogel?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Maestro posted:

drat do you really think they’re gonna ice Vogel or is that just hyperbole? Who’s even the assis - oh lol it’s Kidd, okay who would they get to replace Vogel?

Not tonight but if they end up losing 6 in a row, yeah.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

westbrook looking like he wants to be anywhere but here as he has to take some clutch fts lmao

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
LeBron James

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Westbrook Lakers MVP again.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I hate this team man they're so bad without AD and Schroder.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

so many OT games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Rick posted:

Not tonight but if they end up losing 6 in a row, yeah.

Ah, the Sacramento Special. Well you can’t have Walton back he’s here to stay apparently