Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

If marvel you see, then a skip it be. If rich evans is there, then watch it with care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
here this will get you caught up to about a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCepc0rxZng

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

hard counter posted:

there's also the forbidden, unlisted best of the worst but that one's not meant to be tread upon lightly

Rich: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Diamond Cobra vs the White Fox?

Culkin: No?

Rich: I thought not. It's not a story the listed videos would tell you. It's a Rich legend… He had such a knowledge of the unlisted videos, he could even keep the ones he cared about from Hollywood.

Culk: He could actually save people from Max Landis?

Rich: The dark side of Youtube is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Cacator posted:

Remember the rhyme, "If Jay has the grooming of a leprechaun, that's a HiTB you'd best be skipping out on"

Counter point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

poisonpill posted:

Rich: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Diamond Cobra vs the White Fox?

Culkin: No?

Rich: I thought not. It's not a story the listed videos would tell you. It's a Rich legend… He had such a knowledge of the unlisted videos, he could even keep the ones he cared about from Hollywood.

Culk: He could actually save people from Max Landis?

Rich: The dark side of Youtube is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Rich: The dark side of Youtube is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unneutral.

Culk: Do you wanna try that again?

Rich: Unneutral. Unneutral. Unnettral? Unnatural.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

. screenshot, don't click it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Hitb sketches/intros aren't my favorite but the apocalyptic arc in the early months of corona was really good

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Ingmar terdman posted:

Hitb sketches/intros aren't my favorite

:mods:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

My younger brother started watching RLM recently and texted me to say "the HITB intros are awful" and I've never been so disappointed in him in my life

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

it's unfortunate that M** L***** was in the best botw episode, imo. both the content and the outro skit were the best.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

If you don't watch hitb with Hobbit-Jay, you won't appriciate the transformation-arch and the whole subplot becomes confusing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

2017 Jay...

lawdamercy

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Ingmar terdman posted:

Hitb sketches/intros aren't my favorite

mods???

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Quantum of Phallus posted:

2017 Jay...

lawdamercy

He's like 1 meter tall

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

sounds like premium twink material :colbert:

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It's not easy being a short man, jay is playing the hand he was dealt as well as he can, long covid hair period aside

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

He’s as tall as Mike is wide

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Zzulu posted:

He's like 1 meter tall

Hotter than you, bitch

Dont you dare attack Jay itt

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Jay is a giant among cats.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Randarkman posted:

Jay is a giant among cats.

Me Mi Mike's Fat
I smell the blood of a stray cat
Fe Fi Fo Fum
Oh my god I'm gonna cum!

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

Just Chamber posted:

Hotter than you, bitch

Dont you dare attack Jay itt

Jay is like 5th best at most

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

We all know in our hearts that this is the peak male form.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

be careful if you choose to binge botw, the constant extremely loud laughter could cause you damage

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

Binge and take a shot every time Rich laughs and when Mike drinks

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
Is there any way to actually watch white fox vs cobra or is it lost to the ages?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Jarvisi posted:

Is there any way to actually watch white fox vs cobra or is it lost to the ages?

https://archive.org/details/best-of-the-worst-diamond-cobra-vs-the-white-fox

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Jarvisi posted:

it's on amazon and deuenandra brown's video app DetaronTV

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
And to think everyone laughed at me for downloading every RLM episode onto flash drives knowing one day they'd be used as currency.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Mining RichCoin before it goes to the moon

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

sadly RichCoin succumbed to diabetes and flatlined.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

mike saying "gently caress you" and making shooty fingers and his finger having a muzzle flash gets me every time

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

When I first started watching RLM content I didn’t like Rich Evans, then after I got through a few HitB I realized he was there to be made fun of and not there to be appreciated I realized actually he was great

Also the best HitB episodes are the ones where they talk about meta filmmaking stuff like the Annabelle one where they discuss the scam $50 check the studio will give you for stealing your idea or the Jack and Jill money scam

Spek
Jun 15, 2012

Bagel!
The best BotW is the Ryan's Babe one. The one with The Christmas Tree is up there too, but both of the other movies they talked about in that one were super forgettable.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

My younger brother started watching RLM recently and texted me to say "the HITB intros are awful" and I've never been so disappointed in him in my life

Why would you be disappointed that your sibling has good taste? Any time the hack frauds try acting it sucks. Especially Mike who acts like he's super self conscious about how bad an actor he might be so he acts exaggeratedly bad on purpose as a cover. It's super obnoxious.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

what the gently caress

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Spek posted:

The best BotW is the Ryan's Babe one. The one with The Christmas Tree is up there too, but both of the other movies they talked about in that one were super forgettable.

Why would you be disappointed that your sibling has good taste? Any time the hack frauds try acting it sucks. Especially Mike who acts like he's super self conscious about how bad an actor he might be so he acts exaggeratedly bad on purpose as a cover. It's super obnoxious.

Mike is like Gal Gadot. Beautiful to look at but the acting is cringe.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

RLM should organize some anniversary BotW special when the plague is over, where they have Len, Samurai Cop, Culk and that boring writer guy watch and discuss the RLM movies.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Not everyone can be as talented as Rich Evans of Space Cop fame.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

lobsterminator posted:

RLM should organize some anniversary BotW special when the plague is over, where they have Len, Samurai Cop, Culk and that boring writer guy watch and discuss the RLM movies.

Bring that Texan girl had the hots for the Jay as well.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

But I'm not Texan or a girl

Or was in any of the rlm productions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lobsterminator posted:

RLM should organize some anniversary BotW special when the plague is over, where they have Len, Samurai Cop, Culk and that boring writer guy beat up M** L*****

:hmmyes: