Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So uh

Get back to me when you can win a game, Stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

If not for Dobby Florida would have scored 5+ in that game easily

But yeah everyone else looked like poo poo

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Congrats to David Rittich for stopping the pucks. Congrats to the posts as well. You were all beautiful.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Canes got shook pretty bad in the third tonight. Pretty sweet game up until that point, though.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Only took a minute for the Hawks to give up their first grade A scoring chance

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

incredible start, boys

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
That back check by Sid was pretty nice.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Genooo. Nice

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Carpenter or Soderberg with the changeup :siren:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pens looking surprisingly good so far

also I like these jersey match-ups

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Suter to Kane :siren:

Blue Jackets determined to make the Hawks look competent

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Fire bergevin

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Holy gently caress, this team is garbage right now.

I'm glad we don't have to see Patrick Kane again this year.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
The Montreal Canadiens are frauds.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

why am i even watching this

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Jake....really dumb.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: I'd like to thank Cam Atkinson for remembering to play hockey tonight. :siren:

BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BLACKHAWKS AND THEIR KEVIN LANKINEN-BASED DEFENSIVE SCHEME SHOULDN'T BE GIVING YOU THIS MUCH TROUBLE.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

oh good, 2 more minutes of montreal not scoring

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Could have gone the rest of my life without hearing Pierre say "I like the sausage :q:"

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Crap, Atkinson figured out that you can just skate past our D-Men

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

CBJSprague24 posted:

:siren: I'd like to thank Cam Atkinson for remembering to play hockey tonight. :siren:

BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BLACKHAWKS AND THEIR KEVIN LANKINEN-BASED DEFENSIVE SCHEME SHOULDN'T BE GIVING YOU THIS MUCH TROUBLE.

Atkinson is awesome and he always seems to play well against the Hawks.

That's also a dead-on description of Colliton's "system"

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks haven't had many periods like that since Coach Q left. Korpisalo carrying the Blue Jackets on his back.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

beginning to think that anderson may not be the smartest

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hawks looked really good that period. Too bad it's only a one-goal lead on a 17-4 SOG differential.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Hawks looked really good that period. Too bad it's only a one-goal lead on a 17-4 SOG differential.

Makes up for all the bullshit goalie wins we've gotten this year...which is almost all of them

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Good grief Hawks

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: LLLLLLLLLLAINE :siren:

e- ANOTHER Roslovic point. :allears:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
lmao great first shift

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

What's a caps fan read on Schultz this year? Stats-wise it looks like he's bounced back at least and he doesn't look noticeably terrible out there defensively.
I'd have sworn he was cooked last year but I'm happy if that's not the case

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

fancy stats posted:

incredible start, boys

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Korpisalo :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Das a penalty shot.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
loving weak rear end play Matheson come on

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
If you're Kubalik why are you deferring to a guy who has no goals in the NHL lol

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

loving weak rear end play Matheson come on

Making Richard Panik look like prime Vinny Lecavalier

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Habs are something

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

two bad teams

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
David Kampf :siren:

Except I guess it's interference

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Pretty clear interference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

If I started drinking right now...and took a drink every time the CBJ gave up an odd-man rush, or took a SHOT every time the RW went streaking into the zone unchecked on said sequence...I'd have to check into AA by the end of the season. I don't want to do that. So I won't.