Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
https://twitter.com/McDonalds/status/1362521429259018241

dang mcdonalds is going to get cancelled. where am I going to get my nugs now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

that's not a spokesman you rube, you moron

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
R. Kelly works for McDonald's?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

great thread op!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

to flush down a toilet!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

because it's poo poo!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

How much should I tip my baby corn and chicken nuggets delivery guy OP?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

How much should I tip my baby corn and chicken nuggets delivery guy OP?

I've been tipping 0% and its worked out well for me so far

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
great now i want mcdonalds thanks a lot op you loving piece of poo poo loser rear end in a top hat gently caress you\

edit: i just noticed the op is methanar and now i actually mean what i just said

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Wait

Are you saying I can't like McDonald's and video games?!

But... But...

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

But there's already a Trump thread. :confused:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Trump isn't the mcdonalds spokesman, he's just their number one customer. Still a pedophile tho

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

OP: IQ is just a number

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
anal elasticity is just a number equal to modifier + d100

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Methanar do you still play League of Legends and if so are you angry you were banned from the League thread in games?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
That tweet is so old

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

AHH F/UGH posted:

Methanar do you still play League of Legends and if so are you angry you were banned from the League thread in games?

I don't miss the clique tbh. I've been unbookmarking a lot of threads that I've been reading daily for 7 years that I used to like. But lately that don't do anything but stress me out now.. It's been an improvement. Slightly.

So in short no.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Congrats on your new job OP.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Dear OP,

I believe the McDonalds twitter person is saying it’s ok for an adult to purchase a happy meal if they would like the pikachu toy that comes with it.

Hope this helps!

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Pawn 17 posted:

Dear OP,

I believe the McDonalds twitter person is saying it’s ok for an adult to purchase a happy meal if they would like the pikachu toy that comes with it.

Hope this helps!

dang you're right that does make more sense

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Methanar posted:

https://twitter.com/McDonalds/status/1362521429259018241

dang mcdonalds is going to get cancelled. where am I going to get my nugs now.

:robble::baby:

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

lmao

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Methanar posted:

I don't miss the clique tbh. I've been unbookmarking a lot of threads that I've been reading daily for 7 years that I used to like. But lately that don't do anything but stress me out now.. It's been an improvement. Slightly.

So in short no.

Have you tried leaving the forums entirely?

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
the real crime here is these cold fries :mad:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
bring back the super mario bros 3 happy meal toys you loving corporate mcdonalds fucks. gently caress

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

When I was a young black kid living in a hard knock yet vibrant inner city neighborhood, McDonalds gave me a job. I would walk down the street with my uniform and all the other black people on the sidewalks would nod approvingly and say, "Wow, there goes Pooh's Packin, he's got a minimum wage job! That is an acceptably high bar of success for someone from this neighborhood!".

I also fed my young family McDonalds which at the time was not considered child abuse.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

IF 'AGE IS JUST A NUMBER' WHY CAN'T I FIT INTO THE PLAYPLACE SLIDE, RONALD?!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Apparently @jojotwtf wasn't around back when McDonald's was including my little pony toys with their happy meals, as this question has already been thoroughly answered

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

Apparently @jojotwtf wasn't around back when McDonald's was including my little pony toys with their happy meals, as this question has already been thoroughly answered

Post the video of the grown neckbeard throwing a fit in a maccas.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

thread/avatar :chloe:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Poohs Packin posted:

When I was a young black kid living in a hard knock yet vibrant inner city neighborhood, McDonalds gave me a job. I would walk down the street with my uniform and all the other black people on the sidewalks would nod approvingly and say, "Wow, there goes Pooh's Packin, he's got a minimum wage job! That is an acceptably high bar of success for someone from this neighborhood!".

I also fed my young family McDonalds which at the time was not considered child abuse.
hey calvin

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Since when did you care about fast food OP

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
McDonalds could rake in billions by partnering with a company like Funko and offering premium Happy Meal toys at $10 a pop. Between the Happy Meal nostalgia, the licensed properties, and the limited time FOMO thing going on with the toys, the people people buy collectible poo poo like that couldn't pass that up.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I'm pretty sure Mr. McDonalds doesn't gently caress children, he goes to church!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

LOL extremely epic poo poo op

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

SESHJUAN SAUCE!!!! :2bong:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

People that eat McDonald's are incapable of having sex so I wouldnt worry too much about it, Original Poster.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Jared Fogle got another job?!?!?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
The local mcdonalds was out of those pokemans toys this last week. I wonder how many adults bought them keeping kids from getting them? I am now outraged.
Anyway the adults buying kid stuff kinda suck but they aren't necessarily pedophiles (though Statistically some probably are??)