Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

loquacius posted:

Surprise surprise Art is KHive and has linked in his response multiple tweets from someone who has blocked me

https://twitter.com/art_morehouse/status/1364350462175100929?s=19

whoa the KHive is okay with concentration camps now that joey B is doing it who would have thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Willa Rogers posted:

They're even being taught civics at these sparkling camps!

lmao that's just like psychological torture

I'm glad the american empire is collapsing. we deserve everything that's coming to us

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

why are we making them take loyalty oaths and then not letting them into the country that sounds like a mixed message

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

man i hate this place i never asked to live here

i remember my friends and i giving up pledge of allegiance in middle school because we thought it was loving creepy. of course kids are still being made to do it. puke

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
hopefully the kids Joe Biden has caged in concentration camps don't start adding "One Nation, Under Balls" as an act of defiance.

Who knows how Joe Biden's concentration camp guards would handle such disrespect.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

misadventurous posted:

man i hate this place i never asked to live here

i remember my friends and i giving up pledge of allegiance in middle school because we thought it was loving creepy. of course kids are still being made to do it. puke

in Canada you just have to stand for the anthem, but we hated doing even that because it was boring

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

In this house we stand for the flag and kneel to suck dick!

THS
Sep 15, 2017

holy poo poo the democrats suck

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

comedyblissoption posted:

the democrats did not call a witness for the COP MURDER they were hinging their impeachment upon because calling any credible witnesses like police investigators would immediately make it all fall apart and make them look like a total joke

the only sensible narrative where someone bludgeoned to death by a fire extinguisher who is then texting to family members about pepper spray after the riot would be a concussion, but again autopsies do not show blunt force damage

There's a ton of weird poo poo coming out of 1/6 because of the media importance, police culture of coverups, general incompetence, etc. My spouse is childhood/family friends with one of the cops who suicided, and the story the family has been given about that has changed numerous times and they didn't even get told the suicide aspect until the cop chief mentioned it at some hearing. He was a metro policeman and not capitol and we talked to him mom the night of 1/6 to make sure he was ok and she didn't even think he was present. It's a total disaster they badly want to sweep under the rug

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Mr Hootington posted:

In this house we stand for the flag and kneel to suck dick!

THS posted:

holy poo poo the democrats suck

I’m getting mixed messages here

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Remember, they're only concentration camps if they're from the Silesia region of Poland

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Some Guy TT posted:

why are we making them take loyalty oaths and then not letting them into the country that sounds like a mixed message

I KNOW
THEY ARENT GUARANTEED TO BE ALLOWED IN THE US AFTER WE GET TIRED OF TORTURING THEM

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Thump! posted:

I’m getting mixed messages here

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Tzen posted:

lol and people celebrated his election and continue to support him
loving gently caress

he's an almost 80 years old fossil. if there is one thing they are certainly not known for, it's changing their ways. you had to be either dumb as a rock or of his generation to think things would improve in a material way for the have-nots.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

its pretty funny that as obviously setup and goofy 1/6 was tons of ppl on the left absolutely ate that poo poo up and went into hysterics over it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

THS posted:

its pretty funny that as obviously setup and goofy 1/6 was tons of ppl on the left absolutely ate that poo poo up and went into hysterics over it

ARE INSTITUTIONS

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

THS posted:

The left loving ate up russiagate too. If the media screams loud enough about an issue, the left goes oh it must be true! Despite having the critical understanding the media will lie to you for their own needs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

The left loving ate up russiagate too. If the media screams loud enough about an issue, the left goes oh it must be true! Despite having the critical understanding the media will lie to you for their own needs

i remember way back in 2016 seeing people in c-spam lamenting america's lost status as the ~world police~, a status it has never once actually had

propaganda is so effective precisely because you're not actually aware that you've internalized it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

in the words of history's greatest warrior-poet

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

THS posted:

tbf regardless of all the bullshit surrounding it, it is still a little concerning that many people can be convinced to fly to DC and breach police lines to enter the capitol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

tbf regardless of all the bullshit surrounding it, it is still a little concerning that many people can be convinced to fly to DC and breach police lines to enter the capitol

not so much when one of the main plotters was literally an fbi informant. makes everyone involved look like rubes

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

THS posted:

not so much when one of the main plotters was literally an fbi informant. makes everyone involved look like rubes

I'm not worried about them being leaders or intelligent or even capable of rudimentary decision-making, I'm worried about future gaggles of armed useful idiots

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

THS posted:

Honestly if I was a senator or whatever I would be bringing hellfire down on the fbi because they are so fly by night that if there were like 5-6 true believers in that crowd they would have killed most of congress and there was like no real plan for any of that

THS
Sep 15, 2017

hope that worry doesn’t translate to thinking we need more federal police funding and domestic terrorism legislation

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Like they're basically checking whether or not grenades are defective by throwing them into a kindergarten

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Grapplejack posted:

Honestly if I was a senator or whatever I would be bringing hellfire down on the fbi because they are so fly by night that if there were like 5-6 true believers in that crowd they would have killed most of congress and there was like no real plan for any of that

the plan for that was probably all the heavily armed police inside the building who immediately shot someone in the throat when they passed an arbitrary line

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Grapplejack posted:

Like they're basically checking whether or not grenades are defective by throwing them into a kindergarten
but we need those kindergartners on the pandemic front lines!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

THS posted:

the plan for that was probably all the heavily armed police inside the building who immediately shot someone in the throat when they passed an arbitrary line

I mean sure but again if you had like, an actual team of like 6 dudes or whatever they would have likely blown through whatever small group they left with them.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
before trump I was in LF or wherever expressing this Russia boogeyman is silly especially how their economy is set up and it was cries of Crimea, which was the hotness at the time

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol

What's that comedy bang bang character that has all of the funny fake diseases?

Bob Ducca

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
it was a mafia style mock execution coordinated by FBI infiltrators.

'next time, there won't be no next time.'

the only thing real about the attempt is that no other protest group was ever allowed within 100 yards of the capitol building and never will be again

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Grapplejack posted:

I mean sure but again if you had like, an actual team of like 6 dudes or whatever they would have likely blown through whatever small group they left with them.

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
stop watching action movies please

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Yinlock posted:

i remember way back in 2016 seeing people in c-spam lamenting america's lost status as the ~world police~, a status it has never once actually had

propaganda is so effective precisely because you're not actually aware that you've internalized it

lol remembering the YCS Era where the TPP was actually insanely good and necessary to bring China to heel

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

I'm not worried about them being leaders or intelligent or even capable of rudimentary decision-making, I'm worried about future gaggles of armed useful idiots

the protestors weren't armed and loving up the capitol is cool and good. don't resort to right wing talking points about protesters attacking are institutions and being armed useful idiots

Grapplejack posted:

THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO KILLING EVERYONE! look at all the gunfire exchanged in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=270F8s5TEKY&t=377s

really queer Christmas posted:

reminder that "pisstape is real" is literally russiagate belief

stellers bae has issued a correction as of 16:14 on Feb 24, 2021

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
oh gently caress look at these (unarmed) TERRORISTS overpowering the (heavily armed) police as they enter the building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiF4EIReuY4&t=18s

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
are you saying the pisstape isn't real?

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
what happened with the two bombs

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Quetzadilla posted:

what happened with the two bombs

they lived on to be found during the next set of BLM riots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Honestly there's so much wild rumor and conjecture about 1/6 flying around from everyone involved on all sides that I'm not going to draw any conclusions until the inevitable deep dive historical holopodcast twenty years from now that our children will argue about on neo-CSPAM.