Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

This is popcorn level entertainment. Who knows what twist will happen next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

djfooboo posted:

This is popcorn level entertainment. Who knows what twist will happen next?

Certainly a nice distraction during an otherwise boring working day.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Is it halted for a 3rd time now?!

e; no, O/U 5 halts on the day, where is your money?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Michael Corleone posted:

4th

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Michael Corleone posted:

I thought this was the fourth, but I also can’t count this early in the morning

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Loving this new turn based stock trading game

Omne
Jul 12, 2003

Orangedude Forever

As expected, my BB and AMC stop orders executed right at market open, so I'm out, having lost $56 in total over the past month. I'm not cut out for short-term trading.

Now watch as I put it all into NDRA

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
https://twitter.com/jimcramer/status/1364951897245945856

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Shear Modulus posted:

Can Reddit meme nokia back up to $9 please, that's the only meme stonk I'm still holding

Weird that NOK was a meme stock, it's like an actual profitable company with a positive long term outlook.

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme

IG-88 posted:

NDRA let's gooooooo

Still no news, don't get attached to this pop. It's probably just boomers who got articles like this delivered to their inbox this morning:

https://www.directorstalkinterviews.com/endra-life-sciences-inc.---consensus-indicates-potential-117.9-upside/412963437

That's not to say it wasn't on fire sale this week when it dipped below $1.90.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Out of curiosity, why are many in this thread bullish on NDRA. It actually doesn't trade on the app I use because its market cap is below 100m but I'm curious.

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme

Le Saboteur posted:

Out of curiosity, why are many in this thread bullish on NDRA. It actually doesn't trade on the app I use because its market cap is below 100m but I'm curious.

A goon mentioned it humbly and made a good argument for the company. Then another goon who works in the industry looked into it and was likewise positive. So that was good enough for me to take a tiny stake in it. It's also on the cusp of a binary inflection point: FDA approval should let it hit $6+ and if it gets denied, it will tank.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Le Saboteur posted:

Possible FDA approval at some point maybe or maybe not, that is the gist.

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

They have a noninvasive liver imaging procedure for treating cirrhosis under review by the FDA, which is due to finish soon. Since their partner in the trial has a very high success rate, and there are a lot of heavy drinkers in the US, we are confident that this will make NDRAs number go up.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
BUY AND HOLD

Churchill
Nov 27, 2007
Winston

BurntCornMuffin posted:

They have a noninvasive liver imaging procedure for treating cirrhosis under review by the FDA, which is due to finish soon. Since their partner in the trial has a very high success rate, and there are a lot of heavy drinkers in the US, we are confident that this will make NDRAs number go up.

The devise already has a European CE marking so the thinking is also that that should better the chances of FDA approval

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

BurntCornMuffin posted:

Very high success rate = 100% FDA approval for over 100 products since the 90s.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

BurntCornMuffin posted:

the device is also EU approved already, not that it impacted their financials that much, but it seems they are done bleeding money

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kill All Cops posted:

the device is also EU approved already, not that it impacted their financials that much, but it seems they are done bleeding money

I think they also have some deal with GE, but I can’t recall the extent of it.

The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.
If I were a major fund, I would buy a ton of GME when it’s low to set off a wsb retail buyer feeding frenzy and then sell after a nice pump

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
It’s pretty crazy obvious that this is what is going on. ESP with all of the propaganda on Reddit hyping people up.

It’s pretty much to the point where all of the main posts about it are as truthful as any sort or QAnon crap, but it just has the promise of free money so they are not taken down.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
Whelp, I got into and then out of my SNDL position quick enough to only take a haircut. Now that Ive scratched that particular FOMO itch I suppose its time to get back to the strategy I had put together last week that was actually working pretty ok for me. Unfortunately, that trade got me marked as a pattern day trader by RH. Ive been thinking about switch platforms anyway so I suppose now is the time. It seems like TD Ameriatrade's Think or Swim Platform has a really solid reputation. Are there any other apps I should be considering to help me squander my children's college funds?

typhus
Apr 7, 2004

Fun Shoe

jeeves posted:

It’s pretty crazy obvious that this is what is going on. ESP with all of the propaganda on Reddit hyping people up.

It’s pretty much to the point where all of the main posts about it are as truthful as any sort or QAnon crap, but it just has the promise of free money so they are not taken down.

It's like QAnon hosed prosperity gospel

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

The Polish Pirate posted:

If I were a major fund, I would buy a ton of GME when it’s low to set off a wsb retail buyer feeding frenzy and then sell after a nice pump

I'm not an options expert, but people are suggesting the sudden explosion in call volume yesterday means that's exactly what happened

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

jeeves posted:

Every time I see a post about why GME is dropping today the word "they" seems to feature prominently. The poster never actually names a culprit, but instead its always some shadowy unnamed organization. Its a trope so common with conspiracy theorists that Pinky and the Brain even had an episode playing off the topic. It even had HRC make an apperance. Anyway, whenever these theories start to rely heavily on narratives based on "they" or "them" doing things its probably a good sign that its time to ignore them.

Also, here is that awesome Pinky and the Brain episode: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6l2v68

Femtosecond
Aug 2, 2003

Yeah was browsing WSB last night and it's not clear at all to me why GME stock is going up. No DD about naked shorts and such this time.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

please knock Mom! posted:

Loving this new turn based stock trading game

isometric

asymmetric

videogame combat

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

alright fellas i just over broke even on amc
do i sell or hodl

i cant decide AUUUUUUUUUUGH

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

hbag posted:

do i sell or hodl

Sell.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

hbag posted:

do i sell or hodl

look do you want to moon or not

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

you got it chief
i will take this money and put it in something less volatile

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Is it just me or did the market just start to poo poo the bed?

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Alan Smithee posted:

look do you want to moon or not

gently caress now i dont want to sell

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

hbag posted:

do i sell or hodl

Sell and buy back in if it goes down a bunch?

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Srice posted:

Sell and buy back in if it goes down a bunch?

but thats the thing
ill sell and it'll immediately moon

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

DapperDraculaDeer posted:

Every time I see a post about why GME is dropping today the word "they" seems to feature prominently. The poster never actually names a culprit, but instead its always some shadowy unnamed organization. Its a trope so common with conspiracy theorists that Pinky and the Brain even had an episode playing off the topic. It even had HRC make an apperance. Anyway, whenever these theories start to rely heavily on narratives based on "they" or "them" doing things its probably a good sign that its time to ignore them.

Also, here is that awesome Pinky and the Brain episode: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6l2v68

https://twitter.com/BagholderQuotes...ingawful.com%2F

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Femtosecond posted:

Yeah was browsing WSB last night and it's not clear at all to me why GME stock is going up. No DD about naked shorts and such this time.

It happened right after that weird ice cream tweet from Ryan Cohen

https://hypebeast.com/2021/2/gamestop-stock-rise-wallstreetbets-ryan-cohen-board-member-mcdonalds-ice-cream-cone-info

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Is it just me or did the market just start to poo poo the bed?

Almost all my positions are down today but not by much at the moment.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Femtosecond posted:

Should've checked the GME reddit.

Thank you for the link. I can't believe how relevant this poo poo suddenly is.

Darth TNT fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Feb 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

hbag posted:

but thats the thing
ill sell and it'll immediately moon

keep one of each meme stock as ur ticket for the ride nad just never get off