Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Franz Kefka. Lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(w/sour milk poo poo stinking breath) The cake is a lie. :D

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Franz Kefka. Lmfao.

lmao

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

When I worked at a Goodwill store one of the guys who worked in the back who was missing most of his teeth told me that he was a Street Fighter 2 god and that the Ryu victory quote "You must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance" referred to him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

When I worked at a Goodwill store one of the guys who worked in the back who was missing most of his teeth told me that he was a Street Fighter 2 god and that the Ryu victory quote "You must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance" referred to him.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kongming posted:

This guy is loving awesome and is also Lyle.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Kongming posted:

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Kongming posted:

badass

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kongming posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
*walks up to your desk with crusty macbook air* Look,

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Kongming posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

wearing a "CLoud standing at ShinRa HQ in the sytle of van gogh" shirt, but pronouncing it "van goff" through a mouthful of lunchables and dunkaroos

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3729987&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post447481236

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(w/sour milk poo poo stinking breath) The cake is a lie. :D

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Me every three minutes playing bloodborne

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*vivaldi's spring plays as a gentleman in a Megatokyo bathrobe spins around his chair* ah, confused about the title for this dark brotherhood quest? allow me to introduce you to dame agatha christie.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

*vivaldi's spring plays as a gentleman in a Megatokyo bathrobe spins around his chair* ah, confused about the title for this dark brotherhood quest? allow me to introduce you to dame agatha christie.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Kongming posted:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[President-Elect Barron Trump walks up to the microphone for his inauguration speech] My fellow Americans, this is a triumph. I'm making a note here: Huge success.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Surprisingly Erudite Gamer absolutely has to be a character from a yakuza side-story

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dongicus posted:

Surprisingly Erudite Gamer absolutely has to be a character from a yakuza side-story

lol