Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
- Mouse Rustlin'
- Tumbleweed Rasslin'
- Wheat stalk chawin'
- Hoedown at the OK Corral
- Boot Disrespectin'

When you and your other cowpokes stands by a fountain and presses your thumb against the spigot such that the drinker is inconveniently wettened, that's a Bubbler Drublin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

this town ain't big enough for more than the two of us

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
well howdy partner, this is my good friend ponymeat

*camera pans to a stack of cans of dog food*

she's kinda shy but... what's that ponymeat?

*silence as the camera pans back to the stack of cans*

well she says it's nice to meet you

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
moseying around

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Patronizing the heck out of the general store penny candy jar, then headin' down to the saloon and flautin' a handful of horehound drops to make Ol' Piano Joe jealous.

google THIS

Showdown at 12:15 or so

Heather Papps

hello friend

*stiffling giggles*
"oh man the boss is going to be so embarrassed when he shows up for the duel to find his revolver loaded with BEANS"
*cowboy giggles increase in volume*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

well, johnson, what do you think of my brand design. gonna register it with the state today!
*johnson takes a sheet of paper*

this time next week all 500 head'll be bearin' this brand!

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
3/4 gallon hat

Escape From Noise

Prospector prospectin'

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Just the rootin' and tootin' today thanks

Turdo

*roots, toots, and shoots, but shoots blanks*

RickRogers

Aces and sevens

nut

just gonna get along today thanks

nut

yet no one asks Whydy

RickRogers

Let me get this straight; you need an old grizzled lawman to go on a journey into dangerous territory to kill/find/rescue your treacherous farmhand/sweetheart/other from Native Americans/Bandits/cannibal troglodytes?
Well....good luck!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
paula cole traveling back in time in order to prevent johnny cash from writing Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys.

that feels pretty high stakes but no ohter thoughts in my head rn.

Buttchocks posted:

Patronizing the heck out of the general store penny candy jar, then headin' down to the saloon and flautin' a handful of horehound drops to make Ol' Piano Joe jealous.

lmao

crimes

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Oh these revolvers? They're loaded with blanks. I'm an actor in the street theatre troupe come to town. I guess they could cause some burns if they go off but otherwise they're perfectly safe.

Horrible Butts
Well [cowboy chuckle] I'll be ridin' off into some set or another I suppose. No need to specificate.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me and the other cowpokes gathered in conference room yeehaw, trying to groupthink a gender neutral version of "*tips hat* ma'am."

crimes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*spittin' a wad uh'chaw neatly into a spittoon to the applause of my friends, I finally got it right*

Buttchocks

Harvestin' some tobacco from the community garden co-op.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
workshopping some country-fried wisdom down at the Open Holler.

crimes

google THIS

Putting a moderate laxative in the town well

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a stampede but with miniature cows so the most injured you get is lightly bruised

crimes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gettin' up t'no good by rustlin some calves into a pen and watchin' 'em jump off the square bales while my pardner goes t'town t'get a meat n' three.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
doing up a cowboy bbq but on a lil hibachi grill using tiny strips of samgyupsal you turn with a big ole pair of tongs

crimes

Jaguars!

Elastrating Joe's F-350

Heather Papps

hello friend

putting mustaches on wanted dead or alive posters

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
Spur jingle-janglin'

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Heather Papps

hello friend

snake-in-the-boot (non venomous) - an offshoot of boot disrespectin'

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
Yee-hawin' a little louder than your pardner, and he a little louder than the pardner before

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Gramps

waxing my improbably large moustache before ambling up to the bar and ordering a sarsparilla and then shooting my pistol into the ceiling when someone cheats at cards

Buttchocks

Rounding up a posse to hang some streamers for the cotillion.

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Putting a moderate laxative in the town well

Been living on mostly beef so I kindly thankee

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Been living on mostly beef so I kindly thankee

care 2 join me 4 a game of watch-me traveler? :banjo:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
get ruint :tfrxmas:

Buttchocks

Circuit court judge rides into town for the hoop-spinnin' contest.

Gramps

nervously pinning my shiny new sheriff's badge to my shirt knowing the last 4 sheriffs were shot by cattle rustlers. think I'll head down to madam sherri's place and see if Darla is workin. I could use some whisky but that drat bartender was watering down drinks the last few weeks and everyone complained about it but they're still giving him their money. We'll see how he changes his tune once I introduce him to my old pals Smith and Wesson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Gramps posted:

nervously pinning my shiny new sheriff's badge to my shirt knowing the last 4 sheriffs were shot by cattle rustlers. think I'll head down to madam sherri's place and see if Darla is workin. I could use some whisky but that drat bartender was watering down drinks the last few weeks and everyone complained about it but they're still giving him their money. We'll see how he changes his tune once I introduce him to my old pals Smith and Wesson

Having trouble deciding if this is high-stakes, low-stakes, or high-stakes over something erstwhile low-stakes. It's messing with me.

Maybe try threatening the bartender with a moderate fine instead of brandishing a firearm?

e: Pardner.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Feb 28, 2021