Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
My first CD was Daft Punk Discovery. Followed by The Digimon Movie soundtrack. Followed be a compilation of Simpsons music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Judakel posted:

I am very distraught about William Moon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/pk_pdx/status/1365515611732807682?s=21

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Admiral Ray posted:

my grandma used to draw the creatures she saw in her oatmeal and said they were angels. this reminds me of that.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

PyPy posted:

I recommended it based solely on the fact it was developed by the same developer who made Puzzle Quest

oh ok, ty

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/eliyudin/status/1365407075686379525?s=20

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Chard posted:

did u get mama fixed yet b/c my limited understanding of cats is They gently caress and having kits doesn't impede that

and lady Gaga will probably not help with the healthcare costs lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oxsnard posted:

my experience has been that old rear end dogs let you know when they're ready to die, I think it's pack animal behavior to not risk the rest by slowing them down.

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking. I'm not so sentimental as to drag a being, myself included, across years of misery for the sake of preserving life. My worry is something irreversible that strikes when he still has years left, like his other hip giving out. All I can do is ply him with medicines to avoid it, but I do wish there were more standing between a roll of the dice and a hard choice than that.

Oh well, such is the nature of these things.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

PyPy posted:

and lady Gaga will probably not help with the healthcare costs lmao

I was not expecting her to.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
As an electronic musician it pains me to say I never cared much for daft punk... Or kraftwerk for that matter. Maybe that's why I'm a bad musician? :thunk:

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Gripweed posted:

I was not expecting her to.

same

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

sir please do not honk my bobo thanks

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Plinkey posted:

lol how old are you? like 90?

its literally just a better version of the film you're watching right now

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Gripweed posted:

yeah I think the plan is to find the kittens new homes when they're old enough and keep the mama

wtf keep them all

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CODChimera posted:

its literally just a better version of the film you're watching right now

:agreed:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that movies owned

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

thup :thumbsup:

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

pandemic haircuts

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
There's this south Korean horror comedy film that involves a flying head with remote control helicopters chasing it and firing missiles.. The head finally explodes destroying everything. There's also these weird elves and music at some point... And two people debating who can pee the furthest. It's the greatest movie ever and I'm sad that I'll never be able to see it again because I forgot the name of the film.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
the Creepshow series by Shudder was decent if you go in expecting Creepshow quality entertainment

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i call it 'hedgehog orgy'

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT posted:

There's this south Korean horror comedy film that involves a flying head with remote control helicopters chasing it and firing missiles.. The head finally explodes destroying everything. There's also these weird elves and music at some point... And two people debating who can pee the furthest. It's the greatest movie ever and I'm sad that I'll never be able to see it again because I forgot the name of the film.

Oh poo poo all I had to do was get drunk as poo poo....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMH29mekU14

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK! posted:

i call it 'hedgehog orgy'

hate to pat myself on the back with this one but [mimicking home run motion]

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

That DICK! posted:

hate to pat myself on the back with this one but [mimicking home run motion]

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

I gotta admit, you guys were right. When I complained about how boring these cats were, you all warned me they were about to start getting into trouble. And just as you said, I come home tonight and find the little dynamos had done this

Oh I see, so you cut a hole in both sides of the box and put the box up against the hole in the drywall. Seems kind of wasteful, but whatever.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1365505627171278848

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I know someone who went to a bar, went outside to the patio where you aren't allowed to smoke and then slipped on ice and broke 3 ribs. he's old so he that an ambulance was the best plan and clearly has no idea how much that poo poo costs.

he thinks the bar is gonna "take care of things" and I just can't imagine how hard he's gonna crack ping when those bills come

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

oxsnard posted:

my experience has been that old rear end dogs let you know when they're ready to die, I think it's pack animal behavior to not risk the rest by slowing them down.

mine are dragging along at 15 and i wish they would let me know

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Gripweed posted:

I gotta admit, you guys were right. When I complained about how boring these cats were, you all warned me they were about to start getting into trouble. And just as you said, I come home tonight and find the little dynamos had done this

what is the cat version of a rat king called

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

2DCAT posted:

Oh poo poo all I had to do was get drunk as poo poo....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMH29mekU14

hm, DVD's available on ebay :thunk:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Chris James 2 posted:

hm, DVD's available on ebay :thunk:

You can find the video on YouTube I think under operation pink squad 2...the movie is completely amazing... I had no subtitles and don't really know the details of the story but remember it being one of the most amazing things I ever saw

Edit: I see there's a couple movies named under this, it's this one: https://youtu.be/rj2YSE51pSs

2DCAT has issued a correction as of 05:49 on Feb 27, 2021

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

lumpentroll posted:

what is the cat version of a rat king called

cat king

freaking doy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr. Sharps posted:

cat king

freaking doy

shut the gently caress up

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

You can find the video on YouTube I think under operation pink squad 2...the movie is completely amazing... I had no subtitles and don't really know the details of the story but remember it being one of the most amazing things I ever saw

this is the best movie ever made

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102293/

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Chris James 2 posted:

Some Rad films I can think of that are on Shudder right now:

Nightbreed director's cut
Rawhead Rex
Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale
A bunch of Mario Bava films
Color out of Space (with Nic Cage!)
The Mortuary Collection
All 3 Maniac Cop films
The first two/only good two Hellraisers
Tammy and the T-Rex
Deadly Games
Tetsuo: The Iron Man
The Dark and the Wicked (premiered on the service this week!)

Wow that's a pretty good line up if youre into this kind of movie (not me, too scary!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Plinkey posted:

this is the best movie ever made

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102293/

didn't click the link but it better be Monster Squad