Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

JazzFlight posted:

The toughest thing is that the comic is like super skinny and tall, so it’d be a weirdly shaped book.

i was thinking the panels would have to be rearranged especially since each page is a different size

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

That or it would just look like some kind of crazy person notebook, which kind of fits

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

That would be the ideal configuration for a physical release of TGT, a big unwieldy piece of poo poo where all the pages are drastically different sizes.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Release it as a giant scroll

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Tails Gets Trolled Torah

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm imagining a book where some pages are landscape, some are portrait

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Libra posted:

That would be the ideal configuration for a physical release of TGT, a big unwieldy piece of poo poo where all the pages are drastically different sizes.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

new page

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

coolbob posted:

new page

Lol, Troll King has 6 fingers in the 8th panel.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
who's the golden guy

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

Mycroft Holmes posted:

who's the golden guy

General Plastro, obviously.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Has Lazerbot been drawing these recent pages or is it someone very good at emulating his style?

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Mordja posted:

Has Lazerbot been drawing these recent pages or is it someone very good at emulating his style?

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org/credits/24.html

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
I'm glad we're seeing something that isn't Coyote v Demaro tbh

edit: re-reading from the start. I like that Sonic had to recruit Eggman to track down the trolls and the result was 'They're in Troll City'

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

nexus6 posted:

I'm glad we're seeing something that isn't Coyote v Demaro tbh

edit: re-reading from the start. I like that Sonic had to recruit Eggman to track down the trolls and the result was 'They're in Troll City'

they were actually in a cave in the mountains somewhere

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

coolbob posted:

they were actually in a cave in the mountains somewhere

Don't Silver & crew go to the city and stumble into the base?

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

nexus6 posted:

Don't Silver & crew go to the city and stumble into the base?

they follow the troll king and his minions from near the cave where he killed sonic to the troll city between chapter 4 and 6

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I was in my second year of university when I started following this comic and it's been going ever since. My first post here was in 2012.

However strange that is for me, it must be way stranger for Lazerbot

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Jan 31, 2021

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Calico Heart posted:

I was in my second year of university when I started following this comic and it's been going ever since. My first post here was in 2012.

However strange that is for me, it must be way stranger for Lazerbot

I would've been in my third year of university if I didn't drop out. And I was older then than most fans of TGT are now. Sad!

anyway new page. the plot thickens

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I like to think this plot is twenty years in the making

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

RBA Starblade posted:

I like to think this plot is twenty years in the making

hopefully it will be finished in the 2020s (the real roaring 20s). this year is actually the 10th anniversary of tgt, specifically in october. it's been a wild ride

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

I was here from the beginning, which means I started this adventure at 29, and will likely still be on the roller coaster when I hit 40 soon. What a mind gently caress.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

coolbob posted:

I would've been in my third year of university if I didn't drop out. And I was older then than most fans of TGT are now. Sad!

anyway new page. the plot thickens

Holy crap! It's Ronald again...

:getin:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Lazerbot seemed to have some twist in mind about Ronald that he never got to really unpack.

What happened with the Defenders again? Turned out Chester was secretly running things and threatening and blackmailing folks, right?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Sorry, who's Chester? I only know Cheeto Man.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

They were using their godlike powers, which surpass even troll king, to run a prostitution syndicate.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Bug Squash posted:

They were using their godlike powers, which surpass even troll king, to run a prostitution syndicate.

Which Knuckles ruined by giving Amy an STD

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Georgia Peach posted:

Which Knuckles ruined by giving Amy an STD

And rather than use antibiotics to clear up the Chlamydia infection, they instead murder all the prostitutes and dump the bodies in the cities rubbish tip.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

https://twitter.com/chrisfarren/status/1356709946285379584?s=20

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

https://twitter.com/tailsgottrolled/status/1357239543364112386/

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

fun fact: luigi has not appeared in the comic since 2012

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

coolbob posted:

fun fact: luigi has not appeared in the comic since 2012

God it's been so long that I don't even remember what Luigi was doing. or that Emler Fud was with him.

The art and colors are looking super good these days. I'm glad he's honing his skills while still keeping the iconic style

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Im getting
Mad

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Backweb posted:

God it's been so long that I don't even remember what Luigi was doing. or that Emler Fud was with him.

The art and colors are looking super good these days. I'm glad he's honing his skills while still keeping the iconic style

Aside from RobobTheGreat's summary, the TGT wiki is a good resource for what has happened in the story so far:

Fudd's page on the TGT wiki posted:

While in captivity, the Troll King threatens to cut off Fudd's dick if he does not reanimate Eggman, who he needed alive to figure out how to create an army of troll robots and possibly reanimate the Man in the Ice. Fudd reanimates Eggman and then eats his brains, becoming a super genius and learning of Eggman's plan to free Heimerdinger.

Some time later, after formulating a plan with his corpse army, Demaro wanders into the lab and finds Fudd. He states that he will kill Fudd to get his brain so that he can kill his arch-nemesis Coyote, but is stopped by Hindo. During the commotion, Fudd manages to escape while Hindo is distracted. While escaping he makes his way to the morgue and discovers the corpse of Luigi, who he reanimates and uses to help fight his way out.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

quote:

During the commotion, Fudd manages to escape while Hindo is distracted. While escaping he makes his way to the morgue and discovers the corpse of Luigi, who he reanimates and uses to help fight his way out.

TGT owns

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

drat

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Elmer Fudd's come a long way since "she so wants my shot gun inside of her"

I wonder if that was an intentional persona, or just a different side of his personality.

e: we barely knew about Denisovans the last time this comic was getting regular updates lol

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I remember when Fudd started marionette-ing the corpse of Bugs and that to me is still one of the finest developments in comic history.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!
Notice that Luigi's animated corpse shows no sign of decomposition. That's because, before Fudd animated it, it was being preserved in a morgue freezer...for Trollface to "do shticky" to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

LOL I love the novel insults Lazerbot create for these.

By the way, here's a channel who does livereads of TGT and then repost the recordings. I think they are the ones who made it the furthest out of any readings/reactions to TGT.
https://youtube.com/channel/UCxF5vqEWdfLA6biqHwWimhw