Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
room with my toddler. 17 more tomorrow.

Seriously what the gently caress?

Now you do one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Literally A Person posted:

room with my toddler. 17 more tomorrow.

Seriously what the gently caress?

Now you do one.

Hmm, I don't think you should take your toddler to 17 more emergency rooms tomorrow.

(I hope everything's OK!)

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

gently caress the threads, is baby ok?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what happen

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

yo dude please take care of family and hope all is well

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aegis Bear posted:

gently caress the threads, is baby ok?

He's fine. Just a scratch on the head but it scared the living gently caress out of us.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

He's fine. Just a scratch on the head but it scared the living gently caress out of us.

loving millenial parents coddling their kids

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sid Vicious posted:

what happen

Stupid dad was making my little dude fly and flight control forgot to warn me about light fixtures.

I am a loving buffoon.

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly
Boob light fixtures are freaking vicious.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

I hope literally a baby and family have a better end to their day.

spooky ghost
Feb 11, 2020

Lipstick Apathy

Stupid dad was making my little dude fly and flight control forgot to warn me about light fixtures.

I am a loving buffoon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im the part in every 21 Savage song where he says "twentyone" between every line.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

I’m sorry. You’re a good parent for taking him in to make sure. :glomp:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

literally a baby

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

I am a loving buffoon.

Reminds me of my dad carrying me around on his shoulders and forgetting to duck under a door frame.

CLUNK

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Glad everything's okay. Scalp wounds can bleed like a 70s slasher movie - they usually look way worse than they actually are.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
So is there gonna be a badass baby scar or what

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

deadeyez posted:

So is there gonna be a badass baby scar or what

Other babies will think he's a total bad rear end when they check out that scar.

But really it's not even really bad enough to leave one.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
lmao at pile-driving your son into a ceiling fan

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

next time you should take your posting to the emergency room for some reconstructive surgery op

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Well, at least it's not bad enough to make voldemort/Potter jokes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol I'm lucky my kids both have iron hard skulls because we've bonked a few door frames

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Who What Now posted:

lmao at pile-driving your son into a ceiling fan

That would be pretty damned impressive

Sid Vicious posted:

lol I'm lucky my kids both have iron hard skulls because we've bonked a few door frames

My bowling ball-head kid broke his left arm with a clever combination of the ground and his forehead :stonklol:

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

a mysterious cloak posted:

That would be pretty damned impressive

My bowling ball-head kid broke his left arm with a clever combination of the ground and his forehead :stonklol:

Uhhh, what. That sounds painful in a lot of ways

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Fell off a playset in the backyard, landed flat prone, but his melon head slammed down on his forearm and broke it. Open fracture, surgery, pin, the whole whole deal.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I just assumed the accident was caused by the suicide saw mill so ceiling fixture/flying injury is a welcome surprise

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Luvcow posted:

I just assumed the accident was caused by the suicide saw mill so ceiling fixture/flying injury is a welcome surprise

He's only just three. Got to be at least seven to play DANGERMill.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Be a better father, okay?

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

a mysterious cloak posted:

Fell off a playset in the backyard, landed flat prone, but his melon head slammed down on his forearm and broke it. Open fracture, surgery, pin, the whole whole deal.

:magical:. I think both my head an arm just twitched at the thought of that

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i got itt late. is it true that lap and his kids were riding shopping carts off cliffs at the quarry?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
breaking bones sucks so bad

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
lap's toddler was the one making the threads and hurt his widdle hands on the keyboard. that's what I heard anyway

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

if it makes you feel better i have a huge crack down the middle of my ribcage from where i had to be given cpr immediately after birth

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

That does make me feel better, thanks.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Got a quarter/half dollar sized scar on my noggin from playing in the sandbox as a kid and raising my head so fast that the octangular bit on a fire hydrant punched a hole in my head.

Didn't realize it happened until a fellow child pointed out my head was bleeding and that was a fun trip to the hospital. Ruined a white shirt but got to go home early.

Anyways glad your kid isn't hurt too bad, don't be too hard on yourself.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

a crisp refreshing Moxie posted:

That does make me feel better, thanks.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I am a loving buffoon.

nothing like a little head trauma to get em ready for future goondom

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

bad dad

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Yeah, it’s scary but ok. This will probably be the first of many terrifying but harmless head bumps.

Idk what it is but kids are always getting their heads hurt. Specifically their heads. Their skulls seem drawn to corners, walls, falls and all sorts of other hazards. Thankfully, kids are also made of rubber.

Telsa Cola posted:

Got a quarter/half dollar sized scar on my noggin from playing in the sandbox as a kid and raising my head so fast that the octangular bit on a fire hydrant punched a hole in my head.

Didn't realize it happened until a fellow child pointed out my head was bleeding and that was a fun trip to the hospital. Ruined a white shirt but got to go home early.

Anyways glad your kid isn't hurt too bad, don't be too hard on yourself.

This was before memories form, but apparently at baptism I tripped and fell onto the altar. To this day my forehead has a tiny dent that shows up if I wrinkle my forehead hard enough lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
It's cuz they're top heavy bobbleheads