Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Three words:

GLASSES RETENTION SYSTEM:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
im good as well

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I have to wear these when im upside down wiring things.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I tied a string on the end to my jitterbug really solved a lot of my problems

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Seems I need to get worse eyesight.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I bet you still lose em when they’re dangling around your neck and you’re rummaging around the house looking for those dang glasses and your family just shakes their heads and laughs.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this is genius, i keep droppjng mine in nearby lava pits, instantly vaporizing them. im gonna save so much money

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I think you’re a cool person glasses or no glasses, Literally A Person :kiddo:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I got sum 4 my sunnies the other day.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You should get some prescription racquetball glasses, so ppl know you’re always ready to play racquetball. :hmmyes:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

drat them some curvy frames I love it

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
N I c e

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You should get some prescription racquetball glasses, so ppl know you’re always ready to play racquetball. :hmmyes:

I've missed so many opportunities in my life because of not having any. I could of been a big player. One of the uppity-ups. Now nothing.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

I've missed so many opportunities in my life because of not having any. I could of been a big player. One of the uppity-ups. Now nothing.

Yeah it’s like tennis except super dangerous. :dunkedon:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yeah LAP, the nerd band would stop those glasses flying off your face when you're jerking off all over GBS, going absolutely hog wild.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BigBadSteve posted:

Yeah LAP, the nerd band would stop those glasses flying off your face when you're jerking off all over GBS, going absolutely hog wild.

I mean, yes, exactly. That's what the thread is about....

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hey man right on, but you know what I use when I'm out on the Jetski or hanging ten on a tasty wave, one of these bad boys right here:

Don't want to have to dig out the snorkel and prescription goggles so you can go find your specs at the bottom of the ocean lmao

Cowabunga! :tubular:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Literally A Person posted:

Three words:

GLASSES RETENTION SYSTEM:

You're eyes our a muscle. Take your glass off and you see butter like aim do nor

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Man, I remember I had these really cool sunglasses as a kid. They had a string I could attach and let them hang from my neck, and they just fit snugly into my fanny pack along with my toothbrush.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's all the poo poo you vacuum, you've driven it to cleanliness, sucked the brown out of the poo poo. They're looking for you in the white dogshit thread.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's all the poo poo you vacuum, you've driven it to cleanliness, sucked the brown out of the poo poo. They're looking for you in the white dogshit thread.

Like, big bird poop?

Poop that's large for a bird as opposed to poop from a large bird.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

My eyeglasses are currently popping off in astonishment, if only I'd thought ahead about some way in which to save them

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

LAP did you change brain meds recently?

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

My friend bobby used to wear those same kinda things at the sawmill. I would scream at him over the sound of the giant spinning sawblade "bobby you gotta get rid of those things they gonna get caught in the blade"

He lives in Durham now I'll tell him you said hi

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I. M. Gei posted:

LAP did you change brain meds recently?

No.

*twitches*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat glitter
Nov 12, 2019

if you were REALLY cool you'd have a string attached to contacts :)