Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
therre is a button in the top right of my posting interface that says "Clicking here makes all your wildest dreams come true." but all it does is log you out, i don't know who else to tell about this since i do not know any moderators of this forums.

to the users: be aware, the button mistakenly logs you out instead of whatever it was supposed to do

thank you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Huh, that’s strange OP. I just clicked the same button and a woman with huge boobs gave me a really good beej. You should probably try clicking it a few more times.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I clicked it a while back and it gave me platinum and search started working again.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Lol gently caress I meant to make it a 6 hour probe, oh well

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

You should probably click the wildest dreams button and it will make your intentions a reality. Or the AI that analyzes your post history to grant your dreams might choose differently.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

let it mellow posted:

You should probably click the wildest dreams button and it will make your intentions a reality. Or the AI that analyzes your post history to grant your dreams might choose differently.

Wtf it logged me out maybe op was on to something, it’s too bad we’ll never know

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

all of my passwords are autosaved so it's no big deal, really

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The wildest dreams button should have a 1% chance of banning you when you click it. Keep things interesting.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I clicked it earlier today and y'know what? It really did make them come true :aaa:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Looks like everything is working as intended... you clicked the button and our wildest dreams came true!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Ahahahaaa

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Is this the new probe thread?

Can I have this for a probe please!

Thank you in advance

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Smash the cockroach off your monitor

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Fartington Butts posted:

Smash the cockroach off your monitor

That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I pressed that button once a few years ago and have since had the biggest poo poo of my life. So it works, you just have to be patient.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Every time you click the "Clicking here makes all your wildest dreams come true" button, a rabid Republican dies. Don't believe me? Try it and then start scanning the obituaries.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
This buttan tried to steal my credit card number, how do I report this to the forums?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

MaxPowers posted:

This buttan tried to steal my credit card number, how do I report this to the forums?

pres butan

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MaxPowers posted:

No you see, the button was making someone else’s wildest dream come true by using your credit card to buy them a BALLDO

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
why would I want to launch off a freeway at 200 mph to my fiery demise

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i pressed it and my penus grew huge and a humanoid titty fell out of my closet and started sucking it and i got a text alert from my bank saying a billion dollars was deposited in my account what the fuuuuuck

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i pressed it and immediately dropped dead
seems to be working fine to me op

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

free hubcaps posted:

i pressed it and my penus grew huge and a humanoid titty fell out of my closet and started sucking it and i got a text alert from my bank saying a billion dollars was deposited in my account what the fuuuuuck

Wtf this is a nightmare wtf

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
But doctor I am the wildest wish come

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
this excites me as i am a bug chaser (a person who actively seeks out an HIV virus infection for sexual gratification)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
A lot of people don't know but if you become a mod the message changes to a nice pleasant 'Hello, ________" but it still logs you out.

That Dang Lizard
Jul 13, 2016

what; an idiomt
weird, I just found another bug on the forums:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

"Oh well" is what the doctor that killed my dad said too.

Nope, sorry. He said "oh hell" my mistake. This is the oops all mistakes thread now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

That Dang Lizard posted:

weird, I just found another bug on the forums:

That's a female bug, called a Bugget