Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies

by sebmojo
The floor is lava!

Better scoop up those feetsies and find some furniture to jump onto!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
good thing I'm couch locked to a recliner, fully reclined.

nice try op :chord:

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's been four years since i read the thread that made the floor into lava, and i have adapted. at first it was barely a change in my life, given the pandemic. i actually started losing weight from all the jumping. my home is now a maze of ropes, and i am at peace within my web, ever warmed by the glow.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Derpies

by sebmojo

prepuce repurposed posted:

Someday I will defeat you!

Heather Papps posted:

it's been four years since i read the thread that made the floor into lava, and i have adapted. at first it was barely a change in my life, given the pandemic. i actually started losing weight from all the jumping. my home is now a maze of ropes, and i am at peace within my web, ever warmed by the glow.

Glad to have helped, I bet you are saving a ton on heating costs as well.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Trying

Lucked out in that my loafing apparel happens to be heat resistant to 2,000 kelvin

Manifisto

it's mighty inconvenient when a cold snap causes your lava pipes to freeze and then break, spilling lava everywhere

to add insult to injury, that guy out behind the 7/11 who sold me my homeowner's lava damage policy hasn't been around the last few times I've tried to visit. I hope he's okay but I really need to file a claim, at this point it is bordering on rude.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

prepuce repurposed posted:

wtf spoilers also i have a heating pad on the floor under my feet :c00lbert:

FutonForensic

trying to stoically submerge myself in lava to do the Terminator 2 thumbs-up scene but i keep loving it up by screaming

Prof. Crocodile

The good news is that I am safe on the balcony. The bad news is that I'm now stranded here. I wish I had at least brought a snack to this thread.

Derpies

by sebmojo
According to mini derps my hot yellow nike shoes are "lava proof".

Good luck finding a pair they were a limited edition no one bought I got on mega clearance years ago!

Prof. Crocodile

That's quite convenient. The last time I wanted lava-proof shoes I had to race a Goron down the side of a volcano or something like that.

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

That's quite convenient. The last time I wanted lava-proof shoes I had to race a Goron down the side of a volcano or something like that.

the best technique is homeopathic, like sprinkle a few grains of pumice in the shoes

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

a lava monster, reading this thread.

"oh no i'm so upset."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

fartzilla

how disgusting
"the floor is lava" is an anagram for "oho, larva filets"

makes u think

Trying

The floor is larval. This isn't even its final form.

Lincoln

Ladies.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
oh whew good thing i already sit with my feet on my chair. my cat is safe too

thanks Manifisto!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Shows what you know, my whole house is made of lava

Trying

the floor is magma but the windows are french-style & its very reasonably priced

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Finally found a solution to my ice wizard in the basement.

Q.How to stop ice wizard from screaming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies

by sebmojo
gently caress I took my shoes off now I'm trapped can someone plz bring me my lava resistant shoes all I have are these Elsa power resistant loafers