Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Call Your Grandma posted:

ok i kind of changed my mind a bit it would be funnier if it was like a 7-0 blowout for montreal just because that jets fan has to dance at every commercial break and i want to see him dancing with a broken heart

The PBP guy clearly being uncomfortable talking while he was just listlessly air-guitaring on screen was incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Anyone watching Kings/Wild?

I'm not even mad. That was just impressive by Zucc and Dumba. And all the moreso to beat the clock.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Mr. Kite posted:

Anyone watching Kings/Wild?

I'm not even mad. That was just impressive by Zucc and Dumba. And all the moreso to beat the clock.

I watched it just because the jerseys were cool.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

no stupid last second penalty? boys, you gotta look like you're trying out there

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Way to go Shorks

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY

Mind_Taker posted:

Yes. The purple and green are cool on their own. But even better juxtaposed. And I like that the score display had those colors too.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

the pk is bad enough with the team trying to score on themselves, thank you very much

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/SaadTheLucario/status/1365875595725451268

posting this for no particular reason

fancy stats fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Feb 28, 2021

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Ehlers I love you

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

they should make it a penalty for goaltenders to get in the way of montreal players when they run into the net and jump on the goalie

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

ceci-esque accuracy from weber there

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

suzuki: cool as hell

:siren:

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

what the

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Gallagher you little fuckin rat

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I will always hate Gallagher’s little rat face

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Koopa Kid posted:

I will always hate Gallagher’s little rat face

so smarmy

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Kotkaniemi just walked into the high slot unmolested with nobody around him and instead of taking a high percentage shot he... passed backwards to the point?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

It was awesome, it was like watching Blades of Steel HD

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Jets very bad

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Koopa Kid posted:

Kotkaniemi just walked into the high slot unmolested with nobody around him and instead of taking a high percentage shot he... passed backwards to the point?

and pass up a perfect opportunity for a harmless point shot?

come on now

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Gerblederp posted:

Jets very bad

don't worry, montreal will continue to fail to capitalize on all their chances and lose in the shootout

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

fancy stats posted:

don't worry, montreal will continue to fail to capitalize on all their chances and lose in the shootout

Jets do love 3 on 3

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

i forgot how trash the habs were 3-on-3, i immediately regret my prediction

e: oh look

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Lmao Jets did not deserve this but I’ll take it

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

why are you playing danault and armia with all the open ice

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

blues remembered how to score but can't remember how to stop goals being scored

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Koopa Kid posted:

Hard to get all the Claude Julien out at once.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I have a feeling this Bruins/NYR game is gonna get really chippy. NYR went unusually physical last game and it worked. Also, Boston probably really doesn’t want to get blown out for the third time in a row.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Just gonna trip a guy onto my own head, have a teammate instigate a fight about it, and get the man advantage out of it.

gently caress em up Coyle.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

Just gonna trip a guy onto my own head, have a teammate instigate a fight about it, and get the man advantage out of it.

gently caress em up Coyle.

Ritchie dropped his gloves just cause a defenseman was mad that he almost murdered his goalie, even if it wasn’t really his fault. If you don’t want the penalty don’t drop your gloves, Ritchie is a giant moron

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Exact same opening goal as yesterday. :siren:

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Caps dominating the play and then a weak goal against

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

Mind_Taker posted:

Caps dominating the play and then a weak goal against

Samsonov p. suspect on that first goal.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

coooooooots

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

better to be flyers than good lol

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Backy is on fire this year

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Samsonov, not on fire.

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

Derpies posted:

Backy is on fire this year

Hands down the best player on the team this year.

e: Samsonov soft af again

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Gonna have to do a dive into what goalies might be on the trade market, not that the Caps have any salary space. Not a lot of faith in Samsonov.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Yeeeah Vanecek is the starter right now