Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
When Ibaka scores he's a real difference maker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Rick posted:

Milwaukee as a place must really loving suck if you have to wear full winter jacket inside in a theoretically temperature controlled building like the people they've shown in the stands.

In the midwest, at least, those venues are built accounting for body heat. I'm sure it's not freezing in there, but it's probably a few degrees under normal there, especially as you move away from the center and up.

The Mall of America here in Minnesota runs the AC even below zero due to (normal year) BTUs from people.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

this game has been really good, a lot of sick plays

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

mistermojo posted:

this game has been really good, a lot of sick plays

Yeah it's a good saturday game.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Uhhh, got some bad news for you Rick

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Lockback posted:

Uhhh, got some bad news for you Rick

Lol gently caress.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

PAUL. GEORGE. is not clutch

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Giannis is a magic man

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol @ every single clippers pretending he traveled

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

hell yes he's so excited he's skipping

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Omg what a dunk to go up 3

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I guess you don’t need to shoot threes if you can dunk with one dribble from the arc.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Credit to both these teams for getting up and giving a poo poo for an afternoon game.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

The clippers suck poo poo in crunch time drat

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Clippers crunch time offense is everyone stand around while Paul George or Kawhi forces up a contested 3

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Lockback posted:

Credit to both these teams for getting up and giving a poo poo for an afternoon game.

Absolutely, feels like I've seen a ton of good games between bad teams lately but not many between good teams

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

lol @ every single clippers pretending he traveled

PG doing the travel hand motion for a good second or two while Giannis was driving is 👍

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

hell yeah bucks

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Tatum just yammed on Robin Lopez

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I will not talk poo poo on Draymond for having more assists than points in the last 22 out of 29 games.

Dude is still out there doing poo poo at least

gently caress The Warriors

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
The Lakers look a million times better with Schroeder back

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Steph is gonna injure his hand again by the third quarter so no one thinks he’s partially responsible for being down almost 30 in the first half

edit: lol Schröder was about to take it upon himself to make my post a reality after that foul

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Mar 1, 2021

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Insanely dirty play by steph there.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
What a half of basketball

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

DC Murderverse posted:

Steph is gonna injure his hand again by the third quarter so no one thinks he’s partially responsible for being down almost 30 in the first half
what?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Rick I thought Saturday was Sunday. What a semi charmed kinda life

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

beal balling out of control

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

chamois posted:

beal balling out of control

Holy poo poo I thought his prayer was going to go in. What a finish.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

The Lakers look a million times better with Schroeder back

The simple thought of "hey let's try and run we're good at that" he's had is really helpful.

It's funny that the media is trying to make it "LeBron's playing defense now!!!!!"when he was fine defensively during the losing streak.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Rick posted:

It's funny that the media is trying to make it "LeBron's playing defense now!!!!!"when he was fine defensively during the losing streak.

I felt like that during the entire month of January when people were talking about how the Pels needed a stretch big in order to win when it was really the defense. At least after this February, the media is now correctly focusing on their abysmal defense holding them back.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Damian Jones is really playing for his life out there you can tell.

Kibner posted:

I felt like that during the entire month of January when people were talking about how the Pels needed a stretch big in order to win when it was really the defense. At least after this February, the media is now correctly focusing on their abysmal defense holding them back.

They're always like a month behind the actual story.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
If you would have told me last week that the Lakers would have the second best record at the start of this week I would not have believed you.

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Wow maybe biggest last like 2 minute collapse this season by the Kings?

Up by 8 1:13 left with the ball

deadkiller615 fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Mar 1, 2021

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
This game has been sloppy as gently caress. Some of Indianas turnovers and open misses at the rim have been wild

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
The Pacers are doing such a terrible job taking care of the ball without Brogdon in it is rough.

Nice to have a game where the bench actually does a good job scoring.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Just turning on the Mavs game, I see KP is 1/7, and I can easily see every contested logo 3 in my mind's eye

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
shake milton and furkan korkmaz are destroying the pacers

the perfect game

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
This is actually on pace to be KP's most efficient shooting year by a fair margin which is incredible because I feel like every third game is just an absolute disaster

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Stevie Lee posted:

shake milton and furkan korkmaz are destroying the pacers

the perfect game

Shake was smooth breaking Turner's ankles then hitting the step back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jokic's big red schnoz tonight makes him look like wario

oh no the bulls are getting owned