Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You'll need some supplies. Here is a list:

1) String

Once you've collected up all of your supplies take a length of string and tie it around your finger tightly. Continue tightening. Watch how in a matter of days your finger just falls RIGHT OFF!! Just like that!!!

This is just one of many fun experiments you can do around the house during dreary old covid. For just $9.99 I'll send you my award winning book, 1000 Fun Activities for Kids and Adults stuffed to the brim with exciting activities, fun games and enlightening experiments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Can I use the string to track my path out of the labyrinth before that dang minotaur gets me?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

welp i tried this and my finger fell off in a matter of minutes

trick works as advertised but I DO NOT recommend it,

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
can i do the string trick with any part of my body

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Haha i did all my fingers and toes and legs and arms and now i'm basically a pillow. But It was worth it

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

#FingerDropChallenge is going viral, thanks OP

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Literally A Person posted:

my award winning book, 1000 Fun Activities for Kids and Adults

be honest is this just a list of body parts to tie string around

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

No wonder this guy threw his kid at an incoming car or spinning fan or whatever jfc

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

be honest is this just a list of body parts to tie string around

I feel like answering this question honestly would open me up to a lot of liability.

R.L. Stine posted:

can i do the string trick with any part of my body

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!! JUST ASK THIS HAPPY GOON:

One Happy rear end Dude posted:

Haha i did all my fingers and toes and legs and arms and now i'm basically a pillow. But It was worth it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bronze Fonz posted:

No wonder this guy threw his kid at an incoming car or spinning fan or whatever jfc

When that kid gets old enough to realize who dad is they'll do it themselves

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

String can also be used as a toy for cats

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Icochet posted:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

This is what they do to bulls to make them oxen its hosed up but they tie a string on all of their fingers (bulls have 5 fingers on each hand and they have four hands even on their back legs they run around on the ground like skitter skitter skitter and their hands are like mine or like monkey hands but dirty full of poo poo and mud cause they never wash them) the fingers all fall off one by one but if you tie the strings all at the same time they fall off right after the other like plopplopplopplopplop, and then the hand grows one big fingernail out of the top of the palm and that's why oxen have hooves and why they are so strong they're so loving angry cause they lost their fingers and they take it out on the thing they have to pull or what ever

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference

Icochet posted:

Moi Pillow

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I've got a rock to sell if anyone wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Khanstant posted:

I've got a rock to sell if anyone wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.

Is this that corporate synergy I've heard so much about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
they might be a giant corporation but ill never tell