Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

March games thread title is taking a month off while we prepare a really good one for April Fools

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I have "beaten" Yakuza: Like a Dragon

And by that I mean I got 3 prizes in 3 pulls

I should quit while I'm ahead it's all downhill from here

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Walapril gets no love :sigh:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

waaaa

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

I had been looking forward to March. Daylight savings is coming up so our stupid country will at least be back to rational time for the next 8 months.

But after that image, I wish it was still February.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

That drat molding line on his arm looks like a big vein and I hate it so much

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

warch

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

warchette

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
aww yeah

warchluigi time

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Wariowns

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It’s-a we

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Reminder that warch 10th is war10 day

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i wish there was something cool to play at the beginning of the month instead of everything being at the end

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

I promised I would and somehow it did win.
Have queued up new av now.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Kerrzhe posted:

i wish there was something cool to play at the beginning of the month instead of everything being at the end

Every end is a new beginning...

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

So Rhythm Doctor is really good. What the game did with the second boss fight just blew my mind a bit, never seen a game do that before!

I loved Rhythm Heaven so much and this is a really great game in the same style.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kerrzhe posted:

How do you feel about.. Vikings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mHRJ1KFe20

It's really really good.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

I promised I would and somehow it did win.
Have queued up new av now.

Bowsette loses and is gone from the poll the very next month. Could it be, could her powers be fading? :negative:

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oyGgu7WDhU

"Apex Legends on Switch as well as Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Also out this month we have Monster Jam Steel Titans 2, and Monster Energy Supercross 4. If you’re into Crash Bandicoot, check out the Crash Bandicoot mobile game or Crash Bandicoot 4, also available on Nintendo Switch. Out on Xbox we have Spacebase Startopia or if you have a PC, dont forget to look into Ranch Simulator, Loop Hero, and Crayta. Other games releasing this month will include Mundaun, Samurai Shodown, Hazel Sky, Disco Elysium, and Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2. Yakuza fans have a couple options this month, you can get Yakuza Like a Dragon for your PS5 or how about Yakuza 6, which is out on Xbox and PC on the 25th. We’ve got some new content coming for Marvel’s Avengers as well as the Elder Scrolls Online Flames of Ambition DLC. Similar to Harvest Moon, there’s Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town available on March 23rd. Last but not least we have Scrapnaut and Evil Genius 2 releasing this month"

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Mar 1, 2021

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Bowsette is a meme from 2018, honestly it's admirable for the longevity

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The United States posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oyGgu7WDhU

"Apex Legends on Switch as well as Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Also out this month we have Monster Jam Steel Titans 2, and Monster Energy Supercross 4. If you’re into Crash Bandicoot, check out the Crash Bandicoot mobile game or Crash Bandicoot 4, also available on Nintendo Switch. Out on Xbox we have Spacebase Startopia or if you have a PC, dont forget to look into Ranch Simulator, Loop Hero, and Crayta. Other games releasing this month will include Mundaun, Samurai Shodown, Hazel Sky, Disco Elysium, and Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2. Yakuza fans have a couple options this month, you can get Yakuza Like a Dragon for your PS5 or how about Yakuza 6, which is out on Xbox and PC on the 25th. We’ve got some new content coming for Marvel’s Avengers as well as the Elder Scrolls Online Flames of Ambition DLC. Similar to Harvest Moon, there’s Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town available on March 23rd. Last but not least we have Scrapnaut and Evil Genius 2 releasing this month"

You forgot Monster Hunter Rise, op

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

New content for Marvel's Avengers...

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Infinitum posted:

How do you feel about.. Vikings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mHRJ1KFe20

It's really really good.

i was playing valheim before everybody else!

but i never got to the 3rd boss because i expended all my energy to make a cool house instead so i haven't played it since

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3YzmjmAGoI

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Looking forward to that Dr. Druid character release

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I have been informed that perhaps the hosed up xp curve in BD2 is in fact an issue of UI. In that, there are extremely important sidequests leading to full optional dungeons which the game expects you to do to be on track without grinding, which are hidden in side rooms. There's a button to press to see all sidequests in the current area, but it doesn't show anything beyond a loading zone, so you have to actually wander around to all the unusually-large rooms in each town to check them for quests

I still don't like the boss design but it'd be a lot less hosed up if I was a few levels higher for each one

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

I'm installing Final Fantasy X/X-2 to play for the first time. Is this a good idea thread? Any tips for the first time?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

bovis posted:

I'm installing Final Fantasy X/X-2 to play for the first time. Is this a good idea thread? Any tips for the first time?

For FFX: if you want a traditional levelup experience, use the original sphere grid. If you want to customize your characters, use the international sphere grid. Note that the difference in starting stats between characters is very large so you should mostly keep characters in their lanes. Or at least keep mages as mages and non-mages as non-mages.

In either case, try using the first level 1 keysphere you get unlocking the section of the grid with steal and use. You won't regret it.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

bovis posted:

When you're on the boat from Kilika to Luca, use the save sphere before interacting with the blitzball on the deck if you want to have any chance at getting the Jecht Shot before playing in the Blitzball tournament.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I think I am one of maybe three people who enjoys the Marvel Avenger's game - this is because I really like Ms. Marvel and had recently read a ton of her comics and I think she is superbly written and the game also captures that.

Then again, I really like MCU.

It is me. The Casual Gameplayer.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

bovis posted:

Don't forget to level up Kimahri

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

cheetah7071 posted:

I have been informed that perhaps the hosed up xp curve in BD2 is in fact an issue of UI. In that, there are extremely important sidequests leading to full optional dungeons which the game expects you to do to be on track without grinding, which are hidden in side rooms. There's a button to press to see all sidequests in the current area, but it doesn't show anything beyond a loading zone, so you have to actually wander around to all the unusually-large rooms in each town to check them for quests

I still don't like the boss design but it'd be a lot less hosed up if I was a few levels higher for each one

It's the most minor thing in the world but my biggest annoyance so far is that starting the skits is slow and unresponsive.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

I really like MCU.

Finally someone else who gets me

May 8, 2006

VideoGames posted:

I think I am one of maybe three people who enjoys the Marvel Avenger's game - this is because I really like Ms. Marvel and had recently read a ton of her comics and I think she is superbly written and the game also captures that.

Then again, I really like MCU.

It is me. The Casual Gameplayer.

for what it's worth, as someone who becomes more tedious by the year, I really like reading posts about these big releases that I'll never touch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Lousy warch weather