Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He jumped the shark at 40 kid.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
who is the third hero of arcadia?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

happy birthday rediscover, wherever you are

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

keepin an eye out for those wet bandits

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
posting from gamemasteranthony’s house atm

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

daft punk is playing at gamemasteranthony's house

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

happy birthday

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Molestationary Store posted:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

gotta go large when you turn 46, that's when you become a man

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

drinking a cold beer with the heroes of aracadia at the birthday party. cheers

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mmmm i'd love to actually kill you with a gun not just like a joke gun either for example the voodoo doll from blood no i mean a real ar15 with a bump stock just dump those bullets right into your torso until there's only shredded viscera left

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Happy birthday

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
if anthony has a good birthday, we have a good year.

I think Sonic stood him up last year or something

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Check out thatdude's leg.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its not a long thread but its a good one

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*every growth, bone spur, separated joint, improperly healed fracture, etc. come in for a HUGE leg*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

can't remember if they literally interviewed GameMasterAnthony about the release of Ready Player One or if that was some kind of fever dream i had at the time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

can't remember if they literally interviewed GameMasterAnthony about the release of Ready Player One or if that was some kind of fever dream i had at the time.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/04/gamemaster-anthony-reviews-ready-player-one.html

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Awesome start to the interview

Had you read the book?
I had not

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

At any rate, I thought it was a fun little romp. Not a blockbuster to change the face of cinema like the Marvel Cinematic Universe has, but a fun little flick to watch.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Awesome Interactions of Game

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

mmmm i'd love to actually kill you with a gun not just like a joke gun either for example the voodoo doll from blood no i mean a real ar15 with a bump stock just dump those bullets right into your torso until there's only shredded viscera left

Putting aside that you're wishing a brutal literal death upon me this is a really good post/avatar combo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Putting aside that you're wishing a brutal literal death upon me this is a really good post/avatar combo.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[Billy Bob Thornton in Fargo voice] you let a man threaten to shoot you, in front of the imps... and you’re worried about his post/avatar combo?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

[Billy Bob Thornton in Fargo voice] you let a man threaten to shoot you, in front of the imps... and you’re worried about his post/avatar combo?

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol