Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

google THIS posted:

Trying to catch a surreal killer

The murder weapon was this melting clock. Suspect is believed to have fled on a thirty-foot elephant.

google THIS posted:

"That's him officer, the man with the apple covering his face."

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mystery On The Fireplace Express

RickRogers posted:

Murders all take place in strangely empty Spanish plazzas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
Send these prints we picked up from the lobster telephone down to forensics

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Stoner Sloth

police powerless to solve the crime spree after a killer carefully writes 'this is not a murder victim' in french next to each of the bodies

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

"it's the damndest thing, folks" said the lead detective to his squad. "this is a photo of the corpse. forensics shows that it has been shot, strangled, poisoned, stabbed, sawn in half, bludgeoned by a lead pipe, and stung by a toxic jellyfish while 500 miles from the nearest ocean. and yet," he frowned, "somehow, this is not a murder."

e: ^^^:argh:

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

"We believe the victim was pushed down some stairs."

"Where is the body?"

"Still falling."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Determining the time of death has proven difficult because, I mean, just look at all the clocks.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this police sketch is just terrible, like how does the suspect have eyes on the side of his face and what the gently caress is even going on with his nose?

nut

Stoner Sloth posted:

police powerless to solve the crime spree after a killer carefully writes 'this is not a murder victim' in french next to each of the bodies

Manifisto posted:

"it's the damndest thing, folks" said the lead detective to his squad. "this is a photo of the corpse. forensics shows that it has been shot, strangled, poisoned, stabbed, sawn in half, bludgeoned by a lead pipe, and stung by a toxic jellyfish while 500 miles from the nearest ocean. and yet," he frowned, "somehow, this is not a murder."

e: ^^^:argh:

lol

nut

Officer: It took us all night, detective, but we think we've solved it. But, hey, don't let me spoil it for you, take a look for yourself.

Detective: *nervous* ha ha ya totally...wow, great work ha ha who would have guessed it was them. Not me ha ha. Now maybe you could spoil it for me for fun, ha ha I'm just an audio learner or

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

Officer: It took us all night, detective, but we think we've solved it. But, hey, don't let me spoil it for you, take a look for yourself.

Detective: *nervous* ha ha ya totally...wow, great work ha ha who would have guessed it was them. Not me ha ha. Now maybe you could spoil it for me for fun, ha ha I'm just an audio learner or

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Chief, we intercepted a phone call that we think is the killer, but he's disguising his voice by whispering through a flute.

Manifisto

"anything unusual about the body?"

"well, she was filled with ants, and was arguably a pile of rocks on a cliff"

"hmm. well, he has a type"

ty nesamdoom!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
going undercover by elongating my left asscheek to such comic proportions that it necessetates a supporting cane, then draping a steak over it.

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

"i'm getting too old for this poo poo," the grizzled detective grunts as he collapses into his chair, loosening his tie. "when i started on the force things were impressionistic, i guess. you could solve the case if you could get enough perspective. but these days, the closer i look, the less things make sense!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

for the hundredth time, detective smith takes out the crime scene photo and pores over every detail. "it just doesn't make sense," he mutters. but this time, something clicks, and his eyes widen. "sarge, you've got to see this," he says urgently.

"what is it, detective?"

with a trembling hand, smith grabs the photo and flips it upside down. "do you see it?" he breathes. "maybe the victim was descending the staircase."

ty nesamdoom!

Jaguars!

Homicide detective: Call Arson. This ain't my department

Policeman: But he's not burnt, there's a knife in his back

Detective: But look at this:

Jaguars!

lol should have known that one would already have been done twice

Gramps

yes, we found some moustache hairs at the crime scene, but they were found on the fourth dimensional plane of a hypercube so it turns out they might not actually be there yet. get me my typewriter that has all R keys so I can drop a quick note to the hyperbolic topologist on duty. Maybe he can make sense of this.

Fake Edit: It turns out I contaminated the crime scene and now the chief is up my rear end. We gotta catch this guy before my blood pressure kills me.

google THIS

drat, his alibi checks out. The murder took place at a pond with three swans but he was at a pond with three elephants.

nut

the usual suspects line up looking like an animorph book cover

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*holds up a floppy knife that has the consistency of a flaccid penis* i uh... I think I found the murder weapon

Gramps

the killer wanted us to find this

*holds up a half eaten baguette sticking out of an old boot*

but what is he trying to tell us

Gramps

apparently he kept his victims in a petting zoo and dressed them up in one of those 2 man horse costumes and then let a fat man ride them across a moat filled with old VCRs. The woman in the front half of the costume made a break for it when the man in the back half tripped over a stack of gore vidal novels. She's in the next room giving her statement. would you mind grabbing me a cup of coffee? I think it's gonna be awhile. She just got to the part about the treehouse full of eels.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Freeze! Put your hands in the air! Now put the hands growing out of your fingertips in the air! And the hands growing out of the fingertips of those hands! It's hands all the way up!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
they released a police sketch of the suspect but it just looks like a bunch of atoms floating in space.

crimes

Trying

*Sat across from the killer in an intense tête-à-tête. He produces a work from my cubist period.*
"If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?"

Heather Papps

hello friend

it seems the killer transforms his victims into bugs, then stomps on them

not our purview, that's kafkaesque killers - wait - he turns them into bugs, or they turn into bugs when he stomps on them. the latter would need to be directed to lynchian murders.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
you know it's a dali when the murder is just a less good copy of a murder already done by vyes tanguy

crimes

Manifisto

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

you know it's a dali when the murder is just a less good copy of a murder already done by vyes tanguy

:supaburn: the shade

ty nesamdoom!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
he wasn't even his family's first salvadore. and now his ghost lives in the shadow his ego cast upon the world. i do not envy the man, nor what he called success.

crimes

Prof. Crocodile

Dammit we need leads! A fingerprint, some security footage, a backward-talking midget in a suit... anything!

Gramps

"what's in the box"
"Mills, put the gun down"
"cmon man what's in the loving box"
"goddammit put the gun down"
*opens box*
*a duck wearing galoshes hops out of the box"

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
ces't ne pas une knife

*BLAM*

thanks Manifisto!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
"can somebody get rid of these damned pink elephants screwing up my crime scene??? And someone sweep up all these ants and pomegranates!"

Where's the body lieutenant?

It's endlessly tessellating with itself chief and...ohhh now it's butterfly's or something.

fartzilla

how disgusting
currently investigating a non-euclidean crime scene, not sure how to pick up the bullet casing that is simultaneously on and underneath the sidewalk???

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
grand jury indicts a ham sandwich, and that ham sandwich is actually the murderer

alnilam

ty manifisto

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
im presented with a confession, instead of signing it i draw an elaborate sketch, thus making the paper more valuable than the financial value of all those crimes i absolutely just did.

crimes

alexandriao

Bacon Taco posted:

grand jury indicts a ham sandwich, and that ham sandwich is actually the murderer

unrelated but do you sell bacon tacos and if so where can i buy one thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

detective: thanks ma'am, now could you explain what the perpetrator looked like?

ma'am: the feeling of a crushing anxiety, a cd-rom full of pain inserted into my mouth, light, but shattered