Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol, when you start to know the fromsoft engine better than you know yourself

scary ghost dog posted:

also lol the famous From Software Door Opening Animation TM

*Sweating nervously* Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Looks like a boss intro

https://streamable.com/p9t4wb

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

not watching the trailer and continuing to assume it's not real. probably a cleverly edited Skyrim mod or something. namaste.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
its going to be so epic when this comes out and we all get to post about it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Sweating nervously* Haha

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Excited to think about this game

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
cant wait to explore poison swamps expertly crafted by george rr martin himself

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

its going to be so epic when this comes out and we all get to post about it

:yeah:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
must resist spoilers... I want to go in completely pure

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

holy gently caress elden ring is real

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
allegedly this footage is from an old build from middle of last year.....extremely hyped to see how the version they actually want to show people looks

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

this is loving awesome

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

scary ghost dog posted:

:siren: JUMP BUTTON SIGHTED :siren:

casul confirmed

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Panty Saluter posted:

casul confirmed

noob confirmed

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Panty Saluter posted:

casul confirmed

Don't sign your posts :muttley:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
swinging around an ultra greatsword on horseback. full havel set. horse is screaming in agony. this. is. awesome!!

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i love to mark my BIZ SESSION video as confidential

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

allegedly this footage is from an old build from middle of last year.....extremely hyped to see how the version they actually want to show people looks

this kinda makes sense as to why the player character just looks like a ds3 insert

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Don't sign your posts :muttley:

fuk!!!!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fartlancer posted:

cant wait to explore poison swamps expertly crafted by george rr martin himself

Going by how the poison swamps have been shrinking this one is probably going to be a particularly large puddle.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Going by how the poison swamps have been shrinking this one is probably going to be a particularly large puddle.

...did we play the same dark souls 3?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah uh ds3 has three poison swamps and the dlc added a 4th. hell the last dark souls content ever was a poison swamp

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

...did we play the same dark souls 3?

Thinking of Sekiro here

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I don’t know how much of this stuff is fake (I think the “trailer” video clips are real but unfinished and using placeholders or something) but that “boss intro” video looks suspiciously like someone cranked up the lighting in the demons souls hub so you can’t see the stairs and cut in a wizard model over the background from Roms boss arena with the giant moon

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It looks like Dark Souls but someone chopped down all the walls.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

It looks like Dark Souls but someone chopped down all the walls.
Elden Ring is a re-imagining of Dark Souls 2 where they took away the knee-high pile of rubble blocking the path to Drangleic Castle to make it Open

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

My dream for this is they expand online in some bizarre way like the purple covenant in DS3 or the rat covenant in DS2, or gravelords. My nightmare is no online + jump button means they have jumping puzzles instead of falling down a pit on beams puzzles.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

One of the best things about Sekiro is just loving half hp from an edge fall imo souls would have benefitted a lot from that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

One of the best things about Sekiro is just loving half hp from an edge fall imo souls would have benefitted a lot from that

i also loved how generous the checkpoints are. even if a boss took me 20 tries I didnt mind because you respawn 5 steps away, no more taking 2 elevators and juking monsters for each rematch

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

some people broke the footage down and this was an internal trailer for Bandai Namco investors and is probably at least a year old so the game probably looks sick as gently caress by now

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

the elden cockring

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

extremebuff posted:

i also loved how generous the checkpoints are. even if a boss took me 20 tries I didnt mind because you respawn 5 steps away, no more taking 2 elevators and juking monsters for each rematch

runback is the real dark souls

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2lvOQjiD0Y

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

: )

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://twitter.com/berserksouls/status/1372506315650703362?s=19

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRyGGB1k5Ds&t=63s

Dr. Furious fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Mar 19, 2021

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca0dlAwN1Kc

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

i’ve played DS1 and DS2 a ton, absolutely loved both, but never ended up getting a PS4 for whatever reason.

So loving stoked to start Bloodborne for the first time later tonight... been waiting for years!

And then DS3 and Sekiro after BB

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tremendously envy ppl playing any souls game for the first time, but especially BB. good luck gamer. avoid guides and just have fun with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Quarterroys posted:

i’ve played DS1 and DS2 a ton, absolutely loved both, but never ended up getting a PS4 for whatever reason.

So loving stoked to start Bloodborne for the first time later tonight... been waiting for years!

And then DS3 and Sekiro after BB

plz post live thoughts throughout