Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
nice loving way to start a flamewar since we already agree idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've changed my mind.

I no longer want a dicking on page 50 and I want this thread to stall on page 999.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Aardvark! posted:

nice loving way to start a flamewar since we already agree idiot

Well actually *you* are agreeing with *me*, most likely in a cowardly attempt to hop on the Chili With Beans bandwagon and bask in my reflected glory.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I;m thinking about thos beans.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

why do all my absolute bangers of posts become the very last post of the page so nobody sees them
sigh

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

hbag posted:

why do all my absolute bangers of posts become the very last post of the page so nobody sees them
sigh

I'm sorry man but I'm thinking maybe folks just didn't have to much else to say about futas.

If it makes you feel better I tip my hat to your comprehensive knowledge of hentai terminology.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Meme Poker Party posted:

I'm sorry man but I'm thinking maybe folks just didn't have to much else to say about futas.

If it makes you feel better I tip my hat to your comprehensive knowledge of hentai terminology.

i was referring more to my other post on the last page but uh okay

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

hbag posted:

i was referring more to my other post on the last page but uh okay

"Where should I post a CYOA" is a banger of a post?

Well you can post it in GBS, that already happens from time to time. Make sure you prepare for "check inventory" requests.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Meme Poker Party posted:

"Where should I post a CYOA" is a banger of a post?

Well you can post it in GBS, that already happens from time to time. Make sure you prepare for "check inventory" requests.

all of my posts are bangers, buster

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hmm run a sample in this thread for us

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Aardvark! posted:

hmm run a sample in this thread for us

howzabout you "sample" my shoe you whippersnapper
go on, get. shoo.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I personally prefer beans in my chili, sometimes even replacing the meat entirely, but I support your right to choose to eat it without beans no matter how wrong it is.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Beans in chili is fine. Chili does not share the same situation as burritos

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Sorry what?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Aardvark! posted:

Sorry what?

I was trying to create controversy but I can't go through with the lie. Burritos are too sacred

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I was trying to create controversy but I can't go through with the lie. Burritos are too sacred

Just ate a homemade breakfast burrito.

Was good.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Is there anything that beans can’t enhance? I would say no.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

hbag posted:

im gonna make a CYOA but where should i post it
idk how much im going to think it out i usually just make poo poo up as i go with these things

Post it here

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

A good bean and cheese is like really good tho. gently caress chipoltle tho. :ese:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

Just ate a homemade breakfast burrito.

Was good.

Hot take: breakfast burrito = worst burrito

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Everyone knows that the best way to boost a thread's page count is with flame wars and contentious topics. In that spirit I would like to suggest that anyone who doesn't like beans in chili is a mark-rear end buster. I will be available to discuss this topic at great length ITT.

If you really want goons arguing bring up circumcision.

Then again, maybe goons have finally smartened up and we can all agree that circumcision is bad.

Everybody who tries to justify it is like that one TV show where they said, "That's the beauty of it, it doesn't DO anything!" Can't remember the name of the show... someone help me out here.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Prof. Crocodile posted:

look at this bumbling idiot. this absolute buffoon who doesnt know how to make a good breakfast burrito

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

gary oldmans diary posted:

look at this bumbling idiot. this absolute buffoon who doesnt know how to make a good breakfast burrito

probably fills it with congee

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just absolutely PACKED with rice porridge and when you take a bite it EXPLODES all over you

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Breakfast burrito is just a Mexican omelette with extra carbs.

Pretty tasty

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Breakfast burrito requires at least a small amount of heat to make it exceptional. Added salsa, or jalapenos or anything like that

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Tip posted:

Breakfast burrito is just a Mexican omelette with extra carbs.

Pretty tasty

a lot of bad ones aren't even a Mexican omelette, just a regular omelette lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Obvious troll bait!!!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Breakfast burrito requires at least a small amount of heat to make it exceptional. Added salsa, or jalapenos or anything like that

This sounds good. Now just take out the eggs and bacon, add some congee, and boom you’ve got a delicious burrito that can eaten at any time of the day.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i dont know a single other person who knows about coco wheats

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This sounds good. Now just take out the eggs and bacon, add some congee, and boom you’ve got a delicious burrito that can eaten at any time of the day.

Hmm... Do I get to have youtiao with it?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i honestly really want some congee now

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Hmm... Do I get to have youtiao with it?

Uh... you're in kind of a gray area with youtiao. Might have to consult with food and lifestyle blogger masaokis.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

hbag posted:

sigh

This tragedy befalls us all from time to time.

In all seriousness, CYOAs are kinda tricky. 2021 GBS should be pretty safe, since there are lots of browsers. And since there has been a recent troll purge, and they haven't had a chance to replenish their numbers.

BYOB is always the best place for avoiding trolls and encountering people who will actively participate, but you're dealing with a fraction of the users of GBS, so if your CYOA doesn't catch fire, it might whimper out very quickly.

By looking at your rap sheet, I assume you've figured out how posting a CYOA in FYAD would work out.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm like THIS close to scoring falafel and the chicago dog talked about in the 'worst dogs/burgs' thread but the wife is so not gung ho on gyros and poo poo like that in general I'm praying my good deeds will pay off

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
excuse me? guys?

i believe we were talking about coco wheats

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

I'm like THIS close to scoring falafel and the chicago dog talked about in the 'worst dogs/burgs' thread but the wife is so not gung ho on gyros and poo poo like that in general I'm praying my good deeds will pay off

sending u good vibes in a poppyseed bun with a slice of dill pickle.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
trying to decide on dinner

big rear end plate of nachos with: queso blanco, shredded cheddar, black bean and corn salsa, pickled jalapenos, black olives, cilantro, hot sauce

OR

chiggen tendy soft taco wraps: air fried tendies, shredded cheddar, lettuce, honey mustard in a soft taco tortilla

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've been thwarted :(

She wants Culvers.
Wretched woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Whoa, someone's stealing hbag's CYOA idea.

Aardvark! posted:

trying to decide on dinner

big rear end plate of nachos with: queso blanco, shredded cheddar, black bean and corn salsa, pickled jalapenos, black olives, cilantro, hot sauce

OR

chiggen tendy soft taco wraps: air fried tendies, shredded cheddar, lettuce, honey mustard in a soft taco tortilla