Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Big Beef City posted:

I've been thwarted :(

She wants Culvers.
Wretched woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

show dilz ratjaculation

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

we are doing this, and we're doing it tonight

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I tried to log onto a subway's wifi earlier today but "eatfresh" wasn't the password can you fuckin believe that poo poo?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Thread throttled up to high speed on promise of THE D!

May be a forums riot if it's not provided.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I also watched an episode of an anime today and I feel so loving dirty I was just bored and I'd heard about Crunchyroll so I went to look and then I was like "maybe I'll just try one" because it sounded better than working.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I also watched an episode of an anime today and I feel so loving dirty I was just bored and I'd heard about Crunchyroll so I went to look and then I was like "maybe I'll just try one" because it sounded better than working.

I'm afraid the process is irreversible, by next week you'll be wearing one of those Naruto hats and paying someone to illustrate your fursona.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I've been feeling conflicted lately because all of chomp's horny posting got to my balls but my hatred of anime runs deep and it's kinda scary. I really did think the lamia chick was pretty cute :smithicide:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I've been feeling conflicted lately because all of chomp's horny posting got to my balls but my hatred of anime runs deep and it's kinda scary. I really did think the lamia chick was pretty cute :smithicide:

See it's already started.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

jesus christ you watched THAT anime as your first?
lord above

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Tip posted:

I'm afraid the process is irreversible, by next week you'll be wearing one of those Naruto hats and paying someone to illustrate your fursona.

I really like skunks if I had to be a furry I'd probably pick a skunk. They're cute and I've had a couple of run ins with them in the wild that thankfully did not result in me getting sprayed. The trick is to hold really loving still until they're about five feet away and then you're good to go cuz they can't see poo poo.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Meme Poker Party posted:

Thread throttled up to high speed on promise of THE D!

May be a forums riot if it's not provided.

Alright well, you asked for it.

B==================================================D~

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

hbag posted:

jesus christ you watched THAT anime as your first?
lord above

No it was called Occult Academy. I was looking for horror anime but the only tag they had that was close was Supernatural. Which is bullshit why isn't there horror anime?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You better be ready with some first class dick Rajaculation I'm poring my loving heart out here.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

They're cute and I've had a couple of run ins with them in the wild that thankfully did not result in me getting sprayed. The trick is to hold really loving still until they're about five feet away and then you're good to go cuz they can't see poo poo.

Don't gently caress skunks.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You're kind of sick that your mind went there first not gonna lie.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

:hai:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

No it was called Occult Academy. I was looking for horror anime but the only tag they had that was close was Supernatural. Which is bullshit why isn't there horror anime?

oh

well either way watch SEL

or P&SwG but they are very very different lmao

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I watched Lain many many years ago and it's actually one of the reasons I started to dislike anime. Why is this story about an underage girl? There is no reason she couldn't have been eighteen, or it could have been a 26 year old man, or anything else that wouldn't draw pedos like flies to a steaming pile of poo poo (which Lain was).

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

tag urself

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Pueblo Builder for sure, I thought the Pueblo natives were cool as poo poo when I learned about them in school. Savage bat tribes has some appeal too though.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm definitely the MAD-HOLE

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Gorillas really seem to have the upper hand in this strange new world.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

I watched Lain many many years ago and it's actually one of the reasons I started to dislike anime. Why is this story about an underage girl? There is no reason she couldn't have been eighteen, or it could have been a 26 year old man, or anything else that wouldn't draw pedos like flies to a steaming pile of poo poo (which Lain was).

uh

what
are you saying we should remove minors from all television because if so, boy do i got news for you about nickelodeon

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

This is indeed a problem and I don't like it. As you say, half the time there isn't any reason for it, making it extra dumb. I've skipped a few a shows I might have otherwise tried once I see "A BUNCH OF HIGH SCHOOLERS ...." as part of the premise. Even without the... issues... it's just comically overdone as a trope.

Another reason to enjoy the two fine Monster Girl centric shows on Crunchyroll, they are all adults!

sebmojo posted:

tag urself

I think I am obliged to say I'm the Snake City of Gold.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I used to know a bunch of people who worked at Sea World San Diego and they told me that if you want free food just say a seagull stole your hotdog/churro/whatever.

Apparently the seagulls there will literally rip the food out of your hands while you're trying to eat, lol

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

sebmojo posted:

tag urself

I am the stern face of Fergie from the Black-Eyed Peas, glaring down from the upper left hand corner.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

:mad:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

My phone just alerted me that I took these photos four years ago

Mildly NSFW (artistic penises)

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

That second one is unironically kind of awesome.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

My phone just alerted me that I took these photos four years ago

Mildly NSFW (artistic penises)

Are these all from the same gallery exhibition?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

they said it couldn't be done
1000 pages, here i come

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Hell yeah we're gonna do it but right now the goal is page 50 so we can determine if Rajaculation is hailed as a GBS hero or goes down in history as a cowardly liar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I think we're almost to 49.