Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

My friend sent across an old video of some buddies and myself constructing a giant snowman at Michigan State University back in 2005.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1vQzU30Qzc

Its pretty goony but has its funny moments. Click if you like some early 2000s cringey found footage type stuff made by a group of naive stoners.

It's got a loose plot and some character development which was kind of all done on the fly. Gotta love having nothing but weed and time on your hands.

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Mar 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aureola
Jan 3, 2019

by vyelkin
lol all these people are like 35 now

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

aureola posted:

you do realize where you're posting right?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

One of those people killed my grandmother and I think you know who it iz

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

Poohs Packin posted:

you do realize where you're posting right?

an old folks home apparently

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Shogunner posted:

an old folks home apparently

An old folks home where the vast majority of posters are in their 30's and 40's, yes.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
old people get pensions, so we will stay young forever

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

aureola posted:

Me, when looking old photos from my youth

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Valko posted:

An old folks home where the vast majority of posters are in their 30's and 40's, yes.

I would hope that all posters of all ages could enjoy a goony rear end video

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Poohs Packin posted:

I would hope that all posters of all ages could enjoy a goony rear end video

I was just pointing out to the new guy that while we are not all kids we're not incapable of going to the bathroom by ourselves.

And yes, I'll admit it. Cthulu Snowman is pretty cool but that was back in 2005 and you openly admitted to smoking weed and got away with it. White privelege!

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
you'lls look like you's have some clammy nuts'.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Valko posted:

I was just pointing out to the new guy that while we are not all kids we're not incapable of going to the bathroom by ourselves.

And yes, I'll admit it. Cthulu Snowman is pretty cool but that was back in 2005 and you openly admitted to smoking weed and got away with it. White privelege!

We knew only Fobos

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
op your social circle doesn't seem to be very diverse. care to comment on that?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

STABASS posted:

op your social circle doesn't seem to be very diverse. care to comment on that?

What do you mean buddy?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

An impressive snow monster

Good work op

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

OP i turned this off because the gentlemen in the video were admitting to using drugs. Please post a content warning.

edit: lmao "im in control of the documentary so im the captain" this video perfectly sums up the next 15 years in Prestige Netflix Documentary.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im bumping this because I think it deserves another go. If it falls off again Ill just accept that we were all unfunny and boring in 2005 and probably now too.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Why do all the videos uploaded by this channel look like they were run through a dishwasher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

Why do all the videos uploaded by this channel look like they were run through a dishwasher

I havent really checked out the channel but id guess it was because not everyone carried around a high definition camera in their pocket in 2005.