Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
this is byob jersey devil

these guys used to be sorta edgy and stuff but they're very nice now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

hi jersey devil. there's a lot of great content coming your way. make sure to check out the rules thread, and bookmark your favorite topics for the latest updates.

Manifisto

hey jd, we would normally ask about pets, hobbies, and crimes, but given some of the rumors and legends running around maybe we're better off asking about favorite pizza toppings? as long as they're not visceral and/or screaming, that is

ty nesamdoom!

fartzilla

how disgusting
hi jersey devil, do you prefer if we pronounce it "jersey" or "joisey"? just want to get it right so you feel comfortable

alnilam

Hmm jersey devil, jersey,uhh *trying to think of things to relate about* been to any good diners lately? Turning left sucks am i right jughandles forever. How bout those pine barrens.

Trying

they didn't want to jump about but they'd constantly get hassle for just walking here

nut

this is byob, the fastest forum on something awful. I hope you brought your running shoes, heh, cuz your gonna need em

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
hello jd welcome to the chili forum

thanks Manifisto!

free hubcaps

go devils

ty Saoshyant!

Heather Papps

hello friend

sup jd i have a complicated relationship with my mother as well

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
byob is the home of exclusive nude spawn content and other explicit male full frontal super hero pics

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(trying to figure out if it's racist to ask if they're related to the chupacabra)

crimes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

(trying to figure out if it's racist to ask if they're related to the chupacabra)

I feel like we could better determine this if we were given nude pics of each creature

Trying

I may have been thinking of Spring Heeled Jack

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Hey JD, when my friend was in college he used to say he'd hit you and killed you with his car in the Pine Barrens. I hope you're feeling better now, tbh you look great flying around like that.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Luvcow posted:

I feel like we could better determine this if we were given nude pics of each creature

JD, it's standard to show pole/hole round these parts. we need them to do science.

crimes

nut

you should probably let us know how you feel about spawn before you proceed

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

you should probably let us know how you feel about spawn before you proceed

:hai:

Heather Papps

hello friend

wow look at all these posts!
\

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Slumpy
the jersey devil is having a great time on the forums so far !

slumpy

snergle

A kind little mouse!
hey jersey devil i loved the ps1 video game they made about you but lets be honest they just ripped off crash bandicoot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Just hanging out with the Jersey Angel. No big whoop

FutonForensic

hi jersey devil. i know it's only been a day, but i really need you to pay back the 2 grand you borrowed from me over PMs

hey wait. did JD borrow money from you guys too

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hell yea

Manifisto

not money per se, but he has mah bitcoins

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
yeah i'm dating a chupacabra. no you can't meet her, she lives in Canada

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i call her "chuppie", just a cute nickname for my chupacabra girlfriend

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
jd told me she likes it when people call her snookie. p sure she was trying to flirt with me but i am already in a committed relationship with a cryptid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

yeah i'm dating a chupacabra. no you can't meet her, she lives in Canada

Luvcow posted:

i call her "chuppie", just a cute nickname for my chupacabra girlfriend

Luvcow posted:

jd told me she likes it when people call her snookie. p sure she was trying to flirt with me but i am already in a committed relationship with a cryptid.

ty nesamdoom!