Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Do you like fireworks but not the fact that are mean to doggos and the environment? Try Fireworks Mania

https://twitter.com/chubigans/status/1365903662258733056

Unashamedly shallow fun simulator game. Unfortunately not on sale anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Grabbed that right away. Goon-made by who? So I know who to praise/complain to if do/don't end up liking it.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Cardiovorax posted:

Grabbed that right away. Goon-made by who? So I know who to praise/complain to if do/don't end up liking it.
It says that right on the steam page

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Donnerberg posted:

Souls-like means there's a health bar.
Roguelike means there's a dungeon.
Roguelite means there's a town.
Metroidvania means there's doors.

I'm currently waiting on the souls-like, metroidvania, action-adventure, hack and slash Foregone. It comes out on Monday. Don't know much about it other than it's done a round on consoles, and it looks gorgeous. Slick colours and animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR_SDyAkUzE

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1000760/Foregone/

this is sadly rather dull except for the art style. The combat is rather slow, sometimes unresponsive and all the animations and timings just mismatch and do not allow a good flow. It's basically the exact opposite of the perfect fast gameplay from Dead Cells.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1372810/Teamfight_Manager/

quote:

Teamfight Manager is a simulation game where you are the coach of an e-sports team. You must manage players to set them up for matches. Make the best of pick & ban by evaluating the characteristics of the champions/players! A smart strategy can make up for a lack of individual player skills.

quote:

I was expecting this to be half-baked and no content. I was completely wrong, this game is an absolute banger. There are no reviews in the making of this in english but I will just say I am very very happy with my purchase and be looking to put more hours.

The one biggest takeaway is the statistics and data driven gameplay and champion diversity make this game really interesting, This is also first time I ever made a steam review so this game was worth going out my of way to do that~

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1162570/The_Protagonist_EX1/

Early access

quote:

The Protagonist: EX-1 is a gripping new turn-based, tactical RPG. You’re a highly trained soldier on a mission to infiltrate an alien space station that goes horribly wrong—find your team and discover the hidden truth.

quote:

Martial Arts Combat System - customize your character’s close-combat abilities
Dynamic Dialogue System – make decisions and face consequences
Initiative and Action Points System – fully control the actions of your character on their turn
Deep content – enjoy 7+ playable characters, 10+ types of enemies, 19+ weapon types, and much more
Story-Driven – play in this incredible sci-fi universe, mixing different genres and styles
With epic voices acting – from Temuera Morrison and Tony Todd, and much more

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1518810/Koi_Farm/

quote:

Koi Farm is a game about playing with koi ponds. Explore an infinite number of procedurally generated koi patterns by crossbreeding your fish, and discover new mutations as you go along.
Features
Create beautiful koi through selective breeding, combine fish with interesting patterns and colors to refine them.

Store the best koi as collectible trading cards, and let the koi book guide you towards new undiscovered mutations.

quote:

To the consumer:
As someone who legitimately works at a Koi farm for 4 years, this is the most simplistic view of breeding Koi and I love it!

First 5 minutes is slow then it ramps up from 0-100 pretty quickly with constant tracking of which Koi you need to breed and it becomes more in depth.

For $3 you will absolutely get your money's worth and I will definitely see myself playing more after I write this review.
I wouldn't mind paying for DLC that could possibly include feeding/pond expansion/economy/etc but that's potentially a whole different game.

To the developers -
I don't know if you need the help or how in-depth you would like this game to go, but my bosses and I can definitely be of assistance! Please DM if you need to do so!

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

haldolium posted:

this is sadly rather dull except for the art style. The combat is rather slow, sometimes unresponsive and all the animations and timings just mismatch and do not allow a good flow. It's basically the exact opposite of the perfect fast gameplay from Dead Cells.

That's a bummer. Thanks for the heads up though.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/762840/Maquette/

quote:

Maquette is a first-person recursive puzzle game that takes you into a world where every building, plant, and object are simultaneously tiny and staggeringly huge.

No reviews yet on this one.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Been following Maquette for awhile and it looks so cool, free on PS+ for PS5 this month, but NOT PS4 which is a bummer.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Zenithe posted:

Do you like fireworks but not the fact that are mean to doggos and the environment? Try Fireworks Mania

https://twitter.com/chubigans/status/1365903662258733056

Unashamedly shallow fun simulator game. Unfortunately not on sale anymore.

I want this in VR so bad

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I normally just lurk this thread, but I just want to say real quick that I appreciate this thread for highlighting so much cool stuff.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

A helpful review that actually makes me want to check out what seems to be a screensaver type of game. Like those weird old "virtual goldfish" games that run in the background.

priznat posted:

I want this in VR so bad

Yeah, VR would be a good fit for this.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I think horseshoes hotdogs and hand grenades in VR has some fireworks but not to this degree, it's more of a gunsim. It's on my wishlist though.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

I'm exhausted from cleaning up the back yard so have some more new games.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1413000/Jurisdiction/

quote:

Take control of a metropolitan police department and run it your way. Recruit, train, and equip officers, then send them to the streets to fight crime and keep peace in the city of Freemont.

More than 30 crimes and events to dispatch your units to, including property crimes, violence and vice, noise complaints, and traffic violations.
Department policy, skill filters, training, gear assignment, and customizable patrol routes allow you to manage law enforcement in any way you see fit.
Play freely in an open-ended sandbox mode, or enable Challenges and work to fulfill specific objectives.
Opinion polls and newspapers provide feedback on your performance.
Gather intelligence by arresting suspects and connect with informants to expose crime throughout the city.
Intricate sound design that not only brings the big city to life but can also provide clues to hidden criminal activity.
Extensive tutorial and in-game manual.
Nearly an hour of original music.

quote:

For a indie team I am impressed by the game. Lots of attention to details, lots of options for customizing and specializing each task force within the department. It feels like a real police simulator / management game. Price is a bit higher than I would recommend it at, but not unreasonable. If it looks like something you would be into go ahead and grab it. If your walking the line, I would wait for a sale.

Or my queue will default to showing me games from the 90s, okay. Here are two ancient RTSes that are apparently on steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1292170/Krush_Kill_N_Destroy_Xtreme/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1259380/Submarine_Titans/

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

So small trip report. The game is very interesting, but it feels like it wasn't playtested enough. I'm at the chapter "gateways" and I've already found numerous points where you can softlock yourself, one puzzle in particular that I "Solved" felt like I was actually just abusing the game's quirks rather than finding the correct solution. Right now even I'm at a particular puzzle, where they is no clear solution, yet several things that will prevent me going any further.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR

StrixNebulosa posted:

I'm exhausted from cleaning up the back yard so have some more new games.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1413000/Jurisdiction/

Or my queue will default to showing me games from the 90s, okay. Here are two ancient RTSes that are apparently on steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1259380/Submarine_Titans/

Do you get to beat the poo poo out of Black people? Not realistic otherwise :negative:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Mayveena posted:

Do you get to beat the poo poo out of Black people? Not realistic otherwise :negative:

On the one hand a police game sounds cool in an abstract kind of way - send a squad of dudes to patrol areas and stop bad guys when they do things, manage their payrolls and appeasing politicians. Kind of like XCOM: Apocalypse without the aliens.

On the other hand, this might be the worst possible decade (century?) to make cop games and we've had at least one of them already run directly into this problem.

Either way good point, I'll avoid posting cop games in here from now on.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Roth posted:

I normally just lurk this thread, but I just want to say real quick that I appreciate this thread for highlighting so much cool stuff.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST

This game is a major nostalgia kick for me

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

TheCog posted:

This game is a major nostalgia kick for me

God, same. I remember playing it a lot but i'm not sure it's actually any good.

Speaking of submariners and also X-COM I guess: Stirring Abyss
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1178210/Stirring_Abyss/

quote:

Stirring Abyss is an indie tactical squad-based game with strong RPG elements in which you uncover the ancient mysteries of the depths depicted in the classic vein of Lovecraftian horror.
You take charge of the surviving crew of the USS Salem, a U.S. Navy submarine that sinks while on a top secret research mission during the early years of the Cold War.
They find themselves surrounded by the ruins of a forgotten civilization, their vessel too badly damaged to escape the seabed.

Every expedition lives or dies by the strength of its crew. You have a diverse array of character traits and skills at your disposal, each opening exciting new options in both combat and in story events.
As you delve ever deeper, you may also subject your crew to powerful but grisly mutations; the price of survival is high, and no one escapes the abyss unchanged.

Salvaged resources can be turned into weapons, armor, or other useful supplies - or they can be used to repair and upgrade the Salem, giving your crew a crucial edge in the fight for survival.
The more you explore the abyss during the missions, the more chances you have to find the lost treasures of the deep.

The hauntingly beautiful environment holds many secrets and mysteries to explore, but danger lurks just outside the feeble circles of light you bring with you.
Be wise, and use your skills to scout the black waters and light up the path: unseen terrors may be hiding just out of sight.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

Tempted by both of these.
The EA game is a maybe because i've been burned by so many EA games (i'm looking at you BG3).
And who wouldnt want a Koi farm?

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

In my restless dreams I see that town...

Flagstaff, Arizona

Roth posted:

You're doing the Gamer God's work, StrixNebulosa, I've seen so much dope new stuff that would have completely passed me by because of this thread.

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Yes thanks Strix and everyone else who posts in this thread :D

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Astronarch came out in January and I've played it way more than I thought I would. It's a run-based roguelite autobattler. You choose your characters (from a large roster) and their path through the various levels, they autobattle, and then you get & assign loot and move on to the next room. One of the most impressive things to me is how diverse the pool of viable builds is without any of them being overpowered, it really is a game of adapting your strategy to the loot you're getting rather than shooting for one specific game-winning combo, and knowing what events/enemies/paths your build can handle. One of my higher Corruption runs was entirely fueled by a druid tank with a massive Thorns item supported by three healers, but I've also done ultra-fast-attacking Berserker shenanigans, Illusionist tanks who tank by vanishing when hit and leaving behind mirror images, an assassin stacking millions of poisons with an alchemist spreading them to other enemies. One of the most impressive things about it is the percentage of players that have non-gimme achievements - more than 44.5% of players have beat the game at least once (That's the percentage that have beat it without losing a single fight) and 12% have beat it on at least 10 consecutive difficulty levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAK559ypzos

Definitely recommended!

tildes
Nov 16, 2018

Sab Sabbington posted:

You're doing the Gamer God's work, StrixNebulosa, I've seen so much dope new stuff that would have completely passed me by because of this thread.

Echoing this! Strix’s posts are incredibly helpful + impressively frequent. (Everyone else also!)

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

tildes posted:

Echoing this! Strix’s posts are incredibly helpful + impressively frequent. (Everyone else also!)

It's weirdly satisfying to make them! Here, have some more:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1527710/Earth_Elements/

Early access, no reviews, looks SUPER weird and indie

quote:

Earth Elements. In three words:Dig, Mix, Build. Resource collecting, building and surviving game with not one but a few of game characters. Start with digging of pElements on map, mix in mixers, build new features on map, advance in Epoch, finally reach Portal or collect specific amount to win...

quote:

You play with group of game characters pObjects. Yours first objective is to modify map in that way so pObject scattered initially on map can work together. They will do tasks: first and most important dig tile called pElements. Every tile on map with some effort could be accessible to digging. Next after that they can mix pElements in MIXERS, BUILD improvements on map for reason to easier access more tiles, use MACHINES which will speed up process of digging. Really fun to watch like those MACHINES are working. pObjects are very busy doing all those tasks, therefore their STAMINA is getting lower. Of course there is solution for that. You need to give them possibility to use RECHARGER, and finally they need to protect that recharger from enemy taking energy for free. To use better game BUILDS, and more efficient MACHINES Yours pObject need to advance in EPOCHs, kind of like Mankind going from stone age to bronze metal, industry age, as a bonus every BUILD group has MONUMENTAL builds, like: Great Kohakia Mounds, Stone Age, Machu Picchu, and of course Great Pyramid. After building MONUMENTAL BUILDS new pObject is added to game as a bonus. All that work of Yours pObject has one main goal: to reach portal or collect specific amount of one tile. That will grant you a title of WINNER of this game. You decide during map generation which winning condition will be in current game. Map Is randomly generated, giving you possibility to enjoy game for long time. Playing session can vary depending on map size from 30 min to a few hours.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1510890/Micro_Annihilation/

Early access

quote:

Micro Annihilation will place you in control of a secret paramilitary organization called the United Armies. But, their greatest secret is not that they have military forces hidden around the globe... it's that they are miniscule!

As supreme commander, you must defend against a new, mysterious, global... insect invasion!? It is up to you to investigate the strange new threat, manage resources, research advanced technologies, and deploy your troops around the world.

Micro Annihilation draws homage from beloved strategy titles, such as Dune, Command & Conquer, Supreme Commander, X-COM, and Total War, throwing in the twist, "What if you were only an inch tall?"

quote:

Game was just released, but there is already enough content that you can play for few hours. It is interesting mix of XCOM / C&C.
While playing the game you find out how it would be if you would be the size of the ant and you have to survive the onslaught of insects. Sometimes it feels like zombie apocalypse but that there are ants instead of zombies.
You can contact developer on Discord and he will listen to your opinions and try to integrate them in his game. There is normally just few days between updates, so update interval is really short.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1528120/ComPressure/

Early access

quote:

Design increasingly complex computation units powered by high pressure steam. Each completed design can be used in future levels.

quote:

I've been one of the beta testers on ComPressure and while initially, the game seemed a bit difficult to get in to; but it is actually an intuitive but deeply engrossing puzzle game in the vein of one of my childhood favourites (Pipe Dream). With the dialogue from famous classical thinkers, the music, and the overall aesthetic design; it also comes together as an enjoyable (and genuine) industrial steampunk atmosphere, somewhat in the vein of Factorio.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I have mixed feelings about this game after 4 hours.

There are some things I really like. The concept is great, mixing pick/ban phases into this format of autobattler is interesting and has a big effect on the way matches play out. Enemy teams react to what champions your players are good at or winning a lot with and will try to keep you from using them, so keeping them on their toes with some secret unrevealed comps for the finals is viable. You need to keep up with (the in-game game's) patch notes to learn about new champions and buffs/nerfs to existing champions, run simulations between different team comps to learn how matchups play out, choose between recruiting new players or training existing players - it's not very deep beyond the picking/banning of champions but there's quite a lot to do and thematically it all fits and is cool.

Then there's the pace. It's so slow. It takes several seconds of waiting/loading to pass from one week to the next which can't be skipped, this is fine in weeks where you're participating in the season/tournament but there are times where you're just sitting there passing 5+ weeks at a time without doing anything. You have to sit through long award ceremonies for the pro league that you're not even part of until much later on, and you have to click through all of the dialog in it. There's no way to fast-forward the battle sequences which you have no control over, you just watch. Lots of the content unlocks over time, too, so early on there are only a small handful of champions and you play unexciting 2v2 matches, and you have to make it all the way to Season 2 to unlock 3v3.

So overall it's enjoyable but glacially slow and works best as a game that you're playing in the background while doing something else, but that still allows you to pay attention to it so you can get a feel for champion/team comp matchups.

Also so far the 3v3 mode seems too easy if you use a tank/heal/aoe comp but maybe the AI teams will catch up to my meta :colbert:
e: Okay yeah they did, they started using long range keepaway teams that refuse to group up for my aoe.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Mar 3, 2021

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Del

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Mar 3, 2021

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Dominoes, while I'm not the OP I saw your post and here's my take on how to use this thread: post new things in here, as in within the last month, and then impressions about cool new things are great. For anything older I take it to the steam thread, which is much more general purpose.

That said, I was really impressed by what little I played of Outer Wilds and urge anyone who thinks the premise of exploring a small-scale solar system is cool to check it out. It has some amazing twists in it just in the first hour, and it's really neat!

e: Today I read the OP of this thread and remembered there are rules, thank god I've mostly been following them! :downs:

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Sweet. Moved to Best Games Ever thread.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Mar 3, 2021

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

StrixNebulosa posted:

Holy poo poo, I played the hell out of this game as a kid. I doubt it holds up though, it doesn't even have a minimap iirc but it did have an xp system. I used to force my good units to attack my own harvesters to level up.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Look what's also on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1292180/Krush_Kill_N_Destroy_2_Krossfire/

My brother used to play the hell out of this.

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat
I played Loop Hero back when it was a game jam prototype on Itch and fell in love with it. Full release is out today on Steam.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1282730/Loop_Hero/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P58L0AVIEM

I'm a big fan of the art and sound, but the gameplay is so fresh. It's roguelite where you get some randomness and each restart is a bit like a blank slate, but your previous run will help you on the next so there's always progression. The game operates in several layers; the largest being a strategic management map where you rebuild a village and engage in some scripted dialog with NPC's, and then an adventure map which is randomly generated each run and where all combat takes place. The adventure maps are made up of all kinds of gameplay mechanics like tile placement, inventory management, skill unlocks via leveling and automated combat.

I think part of the magic of the game is that at first you feel as though you have little agency, like a clicker game, but as you start placing and shuffling the game pieces that you control you realize that you have a great deal to do with how an adventure is likely to play out. This is magnified by many small discoveries and accidents that get you understanding the relationships between all the game's elements.

There's also a demo available on the steam store page.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

StrixNebulosa posted:

Dominoes, while I'm not the OP I saw your post and here's my take on how to use this thread: post new things in here, as in within the last month, and then impressions about cool new things are great. For anything older I take it to the steam thread, which is much more general purpose.

That said, I was really impressed by what little I played of Outer Wilds and urge anyone who thinks the premise of exploring a small-scale solar system is cool to check it out. It has some amazing twists in it just in the first hour, and it's really neat!

e: Today I read the OP of this thread and remembered there are rules, thank god I've mostly been following them! :downs:
:haibrow:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1272160/The_Life_and_Suffering_of_Sir_Brante/

The art in this one is really good

quote:

A narrative-driven RPG set in a gritty world where a person's Lot is determined at birth, while the gods are real and preside over the fates of men. Set out on a lifelong journey and carve out your own destiny. Will you become a judge, an inquisitor, or conspire against the old order? You decide!

quote:

Find your own path
The first complete walkthrough can take you upwards of 15 hours! Numerous branching paths that affect the unfolding story will make every playthrough a unique experience: become a noble judge, learn the ways of the inquisition, plot a revolution as a member of a secret society, or embrace an entirely different purpose. Be brave and fate itself shall bend to your will!

There and hereafter
Resurrection system allows the character to keep his experience upon death, letting the player reevaluate past steps and make adjustments to their strategy going forward. Take control not only of your life but also your demise, then put everything at stake in this cycle of death and rebirth!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1259640/Tiny_Room_Stories_Town_Mystery/

quote:

Tiny Room Stories: Town Mystery is a puzzle game based within small diorama-esque escape room scenes. The story is chapter based and you play the role of a private detective trying to find out what happened to the small town, where all of the inhabitants are gone.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1445040/Space_Choice_Data_Analyzer/

Free

quote:

A little experimental game about making many choices quickly. Pick from 3 options, then do it again, and again, and again... Make the best out of a bad situation. Do it as quickly as you can because time is the most valuable resource at your disposal.

quote:

A really fun fleet combat game. Mechanics are heavily simplified from other games like Gratuitous Space Battle, where you only need to make a decision from a small set of random choices for ship+weapon, permanent upgrade, or temporary boost.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1418540/SEARCH_PARTY_Directors_Cut/

Has a demo

quote:

Claire's 8-year-old brother is missing. While looking for him during a search party, she finds herself completely lost and alone in the woods. She eventually spots a strange house in the distance... could Daniel be inside?

quote:

Search for tools and weapons to defend yourself as you sink deeper into a hopeless nightmare of despair.
Move carefully through the house. He's hiding and waiting for you.
Enjoy beautiful SNES style graphics that extend beyond the limitations of the 90s
Prepare to be shocked and sicken by this morbid true crime slasher tale.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

At the beginning of this thread I would go through the new Steam releases list every few days and there were always 2-3 interesting effort titles there. It gave me a new perspective of how impossible it must be to break into the industry, the Steam release pace is insane.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Palpek posted:

At the beginning of this thread I would go through the new Steam releases list every few days and there were always 2-3 interesting effort titles there. It gave me a new perspective of how impossible it must be to break into the industry, the Steam release pace is insane.

Yeah jesus, and there's always like 30+ new titles in a given genre at any given time, it's ridiculous.

I'm currently finding things via twitter and by going here: https://store.steampowered.com/explore/new/ and doing the queue a few times. Going through the new releases list itself is beyond me.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
You're definitively providing a valuable service here. I'm really enjoying that Shadows Behind The Throne game. It's Crusader Kings Lite, except instead of some dink-rear end Irish dynasty, you're Sauron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

There’s a new big expansion to the F2P card game based on league of legends, Legends of Runeterra

It’s by far my most played game of the last year and I have 85% of all the cards without spending a dime.

It’s probably the best competitive card game ever made, even surpassing android: netrunner.

https://playruneterra.com/en-us/

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3912283