Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

BYOB Corporate
Grover's Corners; Sutton County; New Hampshire; United States of America; the United States of America; Continent of North America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

I, SweetWillyRollbar, wish to officially tender my resignation as a poster on the BYOB message boards of SomethingAwful LLC. My reasons are varied, with the most prominent being that legendary poster ButtTheShitmanFart has actually posted in BYOB. This is a bar I could never hope to clear again and, I have decided, as my father always told me, to quit while I'm ahead. Thank you for the opportunities and training have been given to me.

Sincerely,
SweetWillyRollbar

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Mar 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
resignation denied. :justpost: :rznv:

Escape From Noise

barnold posted:

Look, I'm trying to resign with a little something I call "class". So please

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
one by one byob posters will disappear, nodding to one another as they pack their hobo bindles, place their caps on their heads and head out into the world. some will venture into the arctic to explore the vast polar expanse, some will travel to tibet to seek enlightenment in some forgotten buddhist monastery and others will delve deep into the forests to live with the animals. and at times we will look wistfully back at a group photo like leonardo dicaprio's character in the hit movie "the beach" and we'll remember the times we spent together on a tiny island of chill in a sea of madness and realize we can never go back.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
don't let the door hit on you on your way out

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:yikes:

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

one by one byob posters will disappear, nodding to one another as they pack their hobo bindles, place their caps on their heads and head out into the world. some will venture into the arctic to explore the vast polar expanse, some will travel to tibet to seek enlightenment in some forgotten buddhist monastery and others will delve deep into the forests to live with the animals. and at times we will look wistfully back at a group photo like leonardo dicaprio's character in the hit movie "the beach" and we'll remember the times we spent together on a tiny island of chill in a sea of madness and realize we can never go back.

Goddamn

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*a big rattan cane comes in from backstage and yanks you back into BYOB*

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Jinh

Plant MONSTER. posted:

sincerely, because I care about and love you and wow your rear end is looking great today friend, it would be terrible if a door hit it.

Escape From Noise

Jinh posted:

sincerely, because I care about and love you and wow your rear end is looking great today friend, it would be terrible if a door hit it.

Slamming my rear end into the door on my way out as a goodbye present to my now former boss.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Slamming my rear end into the door on my way out as a goodbye present to my now former boss.

yeah i assumed the thread was a joke and you were of course staying around

not sure why plant monster was such an rear end in a top hat to you, you've only ever been a kind, friendly peaceful poster here

vanisher

Delicious, tender resignation that falls right off the bone

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Luvcow posted:

yeah i assumed the thread was a joke and you were of course staying around

not sure why plant monster was such an rear end in a top hat to you, you've only ever been a kind, friendly peaceful poster here

read my post again!

I said don't let the door hit ON you

Plant MONSTER.

the door is perverted

biosterous

lol @ pervdoor

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

BYOB Corporate
Grover's Corners; Sutton County; New Hampshire; United States of America; the United States of America; Continent of North America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

I, SweetWillyRollbar, wish to officially tender my resignation as a poster on the BYOB message boards of SomethingAwful LLC. My reasons are varied, with the most prominent being that legendary poster ButtTheShitmanFart has actually posted in BYOB. This is a bar I could never hope to clear again and, I have decided, as my father always told me, to quit while I'm ahead. Thank you for the opportunities and training have been given to me.

Sincerely,
SweetWillyRollbar

this comes off less sincere when you wrap it in a brick and huck it through a window btw

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

luvcow, please, I love you. ;_;

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

luvcow, please, I love you. ;_;

oh sorry :eng99:

my fault, was very confused why two cool people would not like each other, happy to be wrong and dumb

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Something about a glowing recommendation from the radium factory

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
again my apologues plantmonster

in my haste to pack my little hobo bindle i erred against a good poster

don't mind me as i delve into the forest to live the rest of my days with the woodland creatures

Plant MONSTER.

Luvcow posted:

oh sorry :eng99:

my fault, was very confused why two cool people would not like each other, happy to be wrong and dumb

fun fact: i reread my post hours after making it and also didn't see the little joke part and I was like "wow i am an rear end" but then I remembered the joke part and was like "hoho!"

Goons Are Gifts

I want the door to hit my rear end, Ive been bad :heysexy:

Plant MONSTER.

Glutes Are Great posted:

I want the door to hit my rear end, Ive been bad :heysexy:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*beating the door mercilessly with my rear end*

Trying

i always twerk on wood for luck

alnilam

alnilam

Dressing my resignation letter in a wee tuxedo and shiny black shoes

ty manifisto

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

get your kiester back to your cube rollbar or I'll take the rear end door out of the goddamned break room

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

sb hermit

barnold posted:

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Yeah, sure you can leave! No problem, just, eh heh, choose which of these doors you want to go through:

One leads to safety and probably a delicious pizza dinner, but the other leads to coupons and deals.

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
You don't need to resign. Just buy an inflatable doll, dress it up like yourself and then use a macro to reply to threads with randomly generated sentences from previous posts.

Escape From Noise

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

You don't need to resign. Just buy an inflatable doll, dress it up like yourself and then use a macro to reply to threads with randomly generated sentences from previous posts.

Please leave my wife out of this.

Twenty Four

*leaving my resignation letter at the door that says in the biggest possible font on the cover letter, with nothing else attached just stating NOT SORRY

Twenty Four

maybe it is time

Prof. Crocodile

I have been posting this way for years.

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Please leave my wife out of this.

I will not leave myself out of this!

Trying

I will not leave myself out of this!

intrigued by this saucy drama

Derpies

by sebmojo

barnold posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

just when I think I'm out... they hug me back in