Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
they dumped the corpse somewhere in st louis according to the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

Torquemada posted:

Lung cancer doesn’t leave that much of you to bury, you could probably fit his corpse into a kid’s rucksack.

He probably specified this burial method in his will

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hope he specified 24/7 flaming poopoo gravesite countermeasures in his will.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Hope he specified 24/7 flaming poopoo gravesite countermeasures in his will.

Some kind of eternal flame, fed by the methane of amassed coproliths donated by passers by.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Spagghentleman posted:

Like a beached whale hopefully. Dig a hole with a backhoe and nudge him til he rolls in.

Gotta dynamite him first, Oregon-style.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Just reminding people Rush died in agony, in case anyone is having a tough day and needs a laugh.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Torquemada posted:

Just reminding people Rush died in agony, in case anyone is having a tough day and needs a laugh.

Holy poo poo, lol, he did didn't he :)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Torquemada posted:

Thank you friend I needed this.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
Rush Limbaugh died :laugh:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Rush Limbaugh is slowly turning into a slurry and it owns

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Once he's a skeleton he will have achieved the greatness that eluded him in life

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

I'm not 100% sure what "dry-rear end wife" means in this context but it sounds kind of hilarious

the single best thing that happened in 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVco0KHQei4

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Every time I see this thread bumped to the front page, I smile :)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It loving owns that this man is dead. Just outstanding the way he stays dead.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

old beast lunatic posted:

It loving owns that this man is dead. Just outstanding the way he stays dead.

In awe at the progressing lack of size of this decomposing lad. Absolute non-unit.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

old beast lunatic posted:

Once he's a skeleton he will have achieved the greatness that eluded him in life

I mean, I wish you wouldn't tell everyone about my necromancer plans to reanimate his corpse to make it dance at kid's parties but fine, I guess.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lollin that they had to bury this fat bitch in a 'private cemetery' because they absolutely knew his grave would be desecrated every single moment of every day for eternity.
Had they thought otherwise, he'd have been buried in public, with a monument of some kind, tactless, no doubt, for his fans to visit and idolize like the drooling gently caress stains upon humanity that they are.
Instead, they had the foresight to realize what an utter blight upon creation this monster was and tossed his wracked and abused corpse into a pit behind a fence, out of sight.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Imagine being, or being associated with, a person whom upon dying, is requested to have flags lowered to half staff and publicly told "No don't."

That's your legacy.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Rename topic to: Post here every time you smile when you think about Rush Limbaugh being dead

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

Imagine being, or being associated with, a person whom upon dying, is requested to have flags lowered to half staff and publicly told "No don't."

That's your legacy.

the local megachurch here lowered theirs lol

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

YeahTubaMike posted:

Every time I see this thread bumped to the front page, I smile :)
:same:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I got all pissed off because I thought Utah was lowering flags for this poo poo stain but then I found out it's actually to remind everyone that 500k people are dead from covid lmao. (they still don't care)

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

How DARE you libs attack Rush for dying! Saying stuff like "rest in piss" and "he's in piss now" and "this fat bitch's bloated corpse is drowning in piss."

I didn't see one drat insult hurled at Mr. Rogers' wife. Not one person saying she needs to rest in piss.

You think I didn't want to say that? YOU THINK EVERY CONSERVATIVE DOESN'T THINK THOSE THINGS??? That's what cancel culture is, and it's disgusting. Rest in piss, MY rear end.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm sad that Rush Limbaugh is dead, because he's free from the pain of lung cancer.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

the local megachurch here lowered theirs lol

yea that's like a grocery store doing it. I meant, like there were multiple state and national petitions for it and they got told no

Imagine your death was so ignominious that state and federal agencies had to stop people from respecting you.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm sad that Rush Limbaugh is dead, because he's free from the pain of lung cancer.

Be glad, however, that lung cancer is now free of the pain of Rush Limbaugh :newlol:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Thanks, cancer :yeeclaw:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
they are gonna have to bury him on the moon for his grave to not get covered with poo poo

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

oh rush, sweet rush....you died far too late

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

lollin that they had to bury this fat bitch in a 'private cemetery' because they absolutely knew his grave would be desecrated every single moment of every day for eternity.
Had they thought otherwise, he'd have been buried in public, with a monument of some kind, tactless, no doubt, for his fans to visit and idolize like the drooling gently caress stains upon humanity that they are.
Instead, they had the foresight to realize what an utter blight upon creation this monster was and tossed his wracked and abused corpse into a pit behind a fence, out of sight.

This makes me smile.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
What is a private cemetery? Do you need an invitation to get in?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Probably means there’s a fence with a locked gate. You’ll need to arc your piss over the fence.

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

low key sex master posted:

Rush Limbaugh is slowly turning into a slurry and it owns

He's finally losing weight

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Torquemada posted:

i hope to god you're right, but a quick google search turns up:

quote:

Lung cancer metastatic to the liver can interfere with the liver's ability to do its job of removing toxins from the body, causing a buildup that can lead to death. This is usually painless, as people slowly become less alert.

Lung cancer can sometimes spread to the pericardium, which surrounds the heart. This may cause bleeding between this lining and the heart, resulting in compression of the organ and sudden, rapid—although painless—death

:smith:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Mr Interweb posted:

i hope to god you're right, but a quick google search turns up:

:smith:

However, Rush was addicted to painkillers, opioids specifically IIRC, so that whatever they gave him likely had little or no ameliorating effect on his pain because he'd already built up a very strong tolerance :eng101:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I have been at the deathbed of three relatives who died. Two of cancer, one of sepsis. No matter what you have, no matter what they give you to kill the pain, dying is painful, confusing, and scary.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
You know what else is great? Scalia is still dead too!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bonzo posted:

I have been at the deathbed of three relatives who died. Two of cancer, one of sepsis. No matter what you have, no matter what they give you to kill the pain, dying is painful, confusing, and scary.

While I am truly sorry for your loss, and that your loved ones experienced any discomfort while passing on, I am also glad that horrific piece of poo poo Rush Limbaugh also experienced those events.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Bonzo posted:

I'm sorry you had to watch your relatives die that way

I'm not at all sorry Limbaugh died that way I hope he saw God and God laughed at him and just hit the "Hell" button

I hope his final moments were filled with pain and fear and it owns that he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

low key sex master posted:

I'm sorry you had to watch your relatives die that way

I'm not at all sorry Limbaugh died that way I hope he saw God and God laughed at him and just hit the "Hell" button

I hope his final moments were filled with pain and fear and it owns that he died

I feel the same. I'm terribly sorry for your loss and you should never have to see, and they never should have to deal, with anything like that. My dad has stage 4 cancer. He has for a while and I'm not a fan of cancer. It's a terrible, terrible thing.

But Rush deserved it. He needed to die painfully and alone. I hope he suffered and is in a terrible place.