Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Isiah vs Adam 5 5.88%
Varsity Blonds vs Team Taz 3 3.53%
Nyla Rose vs Britt Baker 23 27.06%
Rey Fenix vs The Murderhawk Monster 54 63.53%
Total: 85 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Alan_Shore posted:

Nah Ryo is winning. Maybe she'll bling it up

LED lights with pulsing patterns/colors

edit:
SOMEONE is getting an LED belt before the end of this decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Ryo wears the belt around her neck. Its dimensions remain the same but its mass has dramatically increased.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I want to see Shaq wear the AEW women's title as a headband.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Who will claim the most esteemed toe ring in all martial combat?!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The women's belts are good, the egg championship is unique and the nwa belt looks retro in a really neat way.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

smarxist posted:

LED lights with pulsing patterns/colors

edit:
SOMEONE is getting an LED belt before the end of this decade

Naomi had one briefly

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

teeny egg wrestling universal title

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I like the tag belt the best. It's just really classic looking and clean. If they ever sell replicas I might get one.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1367195185973706753

Pat McAfee is #AllElite

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I love Messy Bitch Cody

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cody briefly talks about AEW going unopposed on Wednesdays if that happens

https://youtu.be/gTWuMe333_0

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

ICR posted:

Cody briefly talks about AEW going unopposed on Wednesdays if that happens

https://youtu.be/gTWuMe333_0

decent statement, basically 'we can't assume there won't be anything else on wednesday, and also we care a lot about aew dark and that's on tuesdays' among other things

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1367197108240068612?s=20

MARKO GONNA DIE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tully tullenberger, you all. now that's paper

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

gently caress HIM UP, TULLY

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I am extremely stoked for tonight’s Dynamite.

I’m hoping maybe we can get some Elevation matches scheduled to get hype for that.

I’m extremely stoked for Jade in the ring though. The word going around is her natural athleticism really should make her not look green tonight and I hope she shines. She is somebody who could elevate the division as nobody has her look or swagger.

The whole card looks really good. That opener is gonna get a ton of eyes on it. I’ve seen nonstop coverage on this match tonight on major media outlets and casual responses from people who want to see the match.

Game on.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

go jade whup cody's rear end!!!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

I'll probably have to miss the opening match live which is disappointing, but I can always watch it later.

Really excited per usual for the show though.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tully in a mech suit like Jeff Bridges in the first iron man movie.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/adfreeshows/status/1366923905995321344?s=21

I think we are gonna see a hell of a show. Dax is fired up. No doubt FTR is gonna bring the energy.

Every match looks like a banger. Hell, I can’t wait to see 10 v Caster only because I have no idea who wins.

Caster has been greatly improving and 10 has a massive amount of fans online.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

ICR posted:

I’m extremely stoked for Jade in the ring though. The word going around is her natural athleticism really should make her not look green tonight and I hope she shines. She is somebody who could elevate the division as nobody has her look or swagger.

I'm interested to see how Jade does too, and you're right about her having swagger. I hope Veny does more with AEW for similar reasons, they have swagger for days.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

your friend wicka posted:

Wrestling has been without a spinner belt for far too long

I'm glad we've got to a point as a society where we can admit the spinner belt was good

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I love the idea that AEW sees the go home shows as needing to be hugely packed shows. It's not enough to just make them a good lean-in for the PPV and promote what's happening there, but they're almost like their own little supercards.

Tonight is gonna fuckin rip! And I can't wait for Sunday. When they run through the full lineup for Revolution it's insane to see how stacked that show is.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Also hyped for the Countdown right after. Those are always a treat.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Tully in a mech suit like Jeff Bridges in the first iron man movie.

*Tully attempts the Canadian Destroyer in a practice ring and fails again* "Ricky Morton was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!"

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

My offer still stands that if Rarity isn’t impressed by Jade tonight you can probate me for one week, two weeks, whatever it was I said I don’t remember.

The ace of the AEW’s women’s division arrives tonight in a monumental debut. I am hyped it’s the first match.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Lamuella posted:

*Tully attempts the Canadian Destroyer in a practice ring and fails again* "Ricky Morton was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!"

Don't call Robert Gibson a box of scraps

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Pylons posted:

Also hyped for the Countdown right after. Those are always a treat.

i can barely skip through those on normal weeks, a 6 show half-nite and luther's hunting bigfoot, it's too much man

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Hyped for Jade to hit Cody with an avalanche Psycho Driver tonight.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

My offer still stands that if Rarity isn’t impressed by Jade tonight you can probate me for one week, two weeks, whatever it was I said I don’t remember.

The ace of the AEW’s women’s division arrives tonight in a monumental debut. I am hyped it’s the first match.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Jade is about to SHOCK the world. For real though if Jade’s first match isn’t great i’ll eat a week probation, I believe in Jade. :toxx:

Rarity holds not only scoops in her hands, but the power of EMF posting for an entire week.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

The dirt sheet peeps say Jade is really good. Let’s see if that’s true or not.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/1367226564132278276?s=21

Gonna be a baller night.

The media has been through the roof. Just watched a new Starks interview. He’s fired up for Revolution and said this match will be unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Dude only speaks truth so I can’t imagine he is just trying to sell tickets.

I like Dynamite of course, but I don’t know, something about this go home show to Revolution has me just beyond pumped. Maybe it’s because Revolution 2020 was one of the best PPVs I’ve ever seen.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Jade gonna come out, get squashed by a giant red velvet cake that shaq will have to eat to rescue his partner. He will have a tummy ache and back out of the match

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Jade gonna come out, get squashed by a giant red velvet cake that shaq will have to eat to rescue his partner. He will have a tummy ache and back out of the match

Fatalities get lazier every release

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/willh94/status/1367223977865842693

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Really trying not to show any hubris but other than the crowd situation AEW now is starting to feel like AEW did in late February / early March 2020. Everything feels like it has extra hype attached.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Remember, everyone leaving WWE gets one free "get it out of your system" promo talking poo poo on them before anyone is allowed to complain

I look forward to it from Tall Paul

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Paul is Tall and The Wight Is Right

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

that's... that is loving godawful

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Tall Paul: Long of stature, short of taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Royal Updog posted:

that's... that is loving godawful

the joke is that BS could stand for Big Show (Paul Wight's former character gimmick) but ALSO could stand for "bullshit"

perhaps you didn't get it, it is a little complex