Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007

inferis posted:

Amazing that Seth had a publicly listed address for 15 years and the first time they have stalkers is right after moving

What happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

nothing much just people recognizing them out the window during recording

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
0.73%

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
An outstanding Marlin Voss-Savant(?) and Ask Amy doubleheader in 843, Lord have mercy.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
did Jonathan seriously gently caress up the audio recording for an episode, then record an apology with the exact same hosed up audio quality lol

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Maybe we’re turning over a new leaf here at Like gently caress Dude.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Happy birthday boys :toot:

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Happy birthday Jennifer Aniston and Uhh Yeah Dude

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
https://twitter.com/RetroNewsNow/status/1361778428031156226?s=19

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Aw Seth gives blood at the children's hospital :unsmith: and makes a weird one-sided competition out of it lol

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

C-Euro posted:

Aw Seth gives blood at the children's hospital :unsmith: and makes a weird one-sided competition out of it lol

Whenever I give blood I think about Seth's routine "Am I a hero? I don't know, but that's what they're telling me..." humblebragging.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
Jonathan’s story about his ex calling the cancer girl is an all timer. Wow.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

clopping and cumming posted:

Jonathan’s story about his ex calling the cancer girl is an all timer. Wow.

I completely tuned that out for some reason, work must've gotten busy when it came up. Do you remember roughly when it happened in the ep? Nevermind this starts at 49 minutes

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Mar 5, 2021

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Has the Discord been posted publicly anywhere?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Pooky posted:

On Jonathan's twitch stream if that counts?

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

Pooky posted:

The link got posted on patreon but was expired...

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Of course Jonathan is getting in on the NFT craze. Why not

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMJXdhHFnGT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

What’s NFT and what did he do to get that much money

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

What’s NFT and what did he do to get that much money

Monetized art on the blockchain. Just Skype it your inbox.

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster
Jesus. Has no one told him about the controversy behind it?

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

Jeff Wiiver posted:

what the gently caress

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Fly Ricky posted:

Jesus. Has no one told him about the controversy behind it?

lmao i'd never heard of it and just looked on twitter to see absolutely everyone is mad, good work jah

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
The logical end-state of capitalism, just burn fossil fuels directly for money, without any intermediate product or value created in the process.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

What else are the idle dumb rich going to spend their money on? It's this or video game hats.

I have tons of respect for those top shots dudes, they found the perfect scam at the perfect moment.

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster

Pryor on Fire posted:

What else are the idle dumb rich going to spend their money on? It's this or video game hats.

Video game hats aren’t sending the world to hell in a hand basket. NFT/crypto in general is a plague on Earth and among the worst things the idle rich could possibly spend their money on.

It’s a notch below actively burning rainforests.

At the same time, there’s a certain amusement at Jah making awful decisions he eventually feels deeply shamed about. This is one of the bigger ones.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Jeff Wiiver posted:

I left a comment about how awful that poo poo is and in addition to a guy asking me if I’m going to cancel video games next (???) Jonathan messaged me to say it was a joke, which absolutely reads like backpedaling to me. Sure doesn’t sound like a joke.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

In retrospect it does seem like a joke but not a lot of people here or commenting on instagram got it. It's a stoner goblin clip art over a filtered picture of him on twitch.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

In retrospect it does seem like a joke but not a lot of people here or commenting on instagram got it. It's a stoner goblin clip art over a filtered picture of him on twitch.
The image made me think it was a joke, but the specificity of the price threw me. If it's a joke, it's a good one.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
If it's a joke, it's on him, because even if it was intended as an absolutely outlandish, stupid idea, it still seemed like a wildly in-character thing for Jonathan to do

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Jonathan is always completely willing to own up to his past mistakes and laugh about what an idiot he used to be, but also has a limitless capacity to make new mistakes and find creative ways to keep being an idiot.

Circle of life baby

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Jeff Wiiver posted:

The image made me think it was a joke, but the specificity of the price threw me. If it's a joke, it's a good one.

Same! Also the comments all praising him for buying into the dumb craze and knowing that he has just enough artsy/rich/famous friends and fans made it seem kind of plausible.

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Didn't expect the new "flagrant" or "haunches" to be loving but here we are

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009
the funniest part about all the technical problems is that they are all due to jonathan's ipad battery dying. just plug that poo poo in homie

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Lol at the mailbox money in 848. Checks keep on comin!

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

that episode with the guy who's son in law broke his rib had me rolling esp. the part about selling the playboys for 80 bucks and then "moving $40 to the hittas"

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

316: "Amir borrowed my Tenga, he hosed up one of the jibs."

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

316: "Amir borrowed my Tenga, he hosed up one of the jibs."

Nibs, gabs, joobs, bobs and libs.

That's a crazy vag!

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

317: Alright, let me ask you: COPS ceases production and no longer airs on American television; Hugh Hefner dies -- which happens first?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Hugh died first right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hugh died 3 years before Cops was cancelled