Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
two chicken tendy wraps, honey mustard, cheddar, iceberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I forgot about my hard boiled eggs and now they are burnt. I still ate two of them though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
greek salad. sugarfree gatorade, orange flavor.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
2 hot dogs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i had the ghost pepper mcchicken

decent, the hot sauce is actually hot, but at the end of the day its still a mcchicken

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

but at the end of the day its still a mcchicken

Which is excellent. :colbert: I always tack on a mchicken at on any order I have.

I never heard of the ghost pepper McChicken. I haven't been to mcdonalds is forever though.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i love the jr chicken for the value, and i like mcdonalds too, but a little spicy mayo doesnt elevate it past what it is is what im trying to say

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Treated myself to some Jersey Mike's

poo poo isn't too shabby tbh

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I have a jersey mikes by me but it's like 15 minutes away which is too far for me. I think I liked it but they put WAY too much mustard on it. Subway is like a mile from me so I go there. Except lately. Subway is obviously bad and now expensive.

I had a black pepper turkey sandwich today but threw it up. I have bad GI issues now and am going to get an endoscopy soon. I'm guessing this Tullamore Dew isn't helping.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
$5 footlongs got me through college when all I had money for was rent and booze.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Leftover chicken paprikash. Was gonna have it for dinner too but feeling the the need for veggies so probably gonna do a Greek salad

Gringo Mystique
Aug 28, 2000

Law should be like death, which spares no one.
Lamb gyro and house kettle chips seasoned with what I think was paprika for a bit of heat.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Gringo Mystique posted:

Lamb gyro and house kettle chips seasoned with what I think was paprika for a bit of heat.
i love smoked paprika so much, i could drink it just mixed with hot water as a broth

when i make sausage bean tomato stew i add so much smoked pap

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
When I make potatoes O'Brien or breakfast potatoes, homefries I think they're called, basically just cubed potatoes in the morning... I turn them completely red with smoked paprika. I love that stuff but for some reason I need red potatoes in the morning.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I forgot about my hard boiled eggs and now they are burnt. I still ate two of them though.

I read this several times
Lunch is gonna be some burgers and a shake I think if I can make myself go downstairs

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Godfather sandwich (genoa salami, capicola, mortadella, provolone, lettuce, onions, tomato, Italian dressing)with CURLY FRIES

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Godfather sandwich (genoa salami, capicola, mortadella, provolone, lettuce, onions, tomato, Italian dressing)with CURLY FRIES

now THIS is what im talkin' bout.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Prof. Crocodile posted:

now thats a sandwich

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Chinatown posted:

now THIS is what im talkin' bout.

indeed, presentation, lighting, subject, focus, nutrition, all 5/5. suck my balls

Needs some loving ketchup

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Prof. Crocodile posted:

GABAGOOL!!!!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I feel like sandwiches + fries don't get enough respect as a combo. Sometimes I would even take a club + fries over a burger

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

today ive got a caesar salad, a vegetarian burrito, an apple, and an orange

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
having a big rear end chicken caesar salad EXTRA CROUTONS for lunch

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
rear end

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:stare: That's..... amazing.

Also, more Tullamore Dew.

Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

Yesterday, I had peppers and tomatoes stuffed with rice and mince. in Greek they call them 'yemista' but y'all call them Stuffed Peppers.

Today, i'm feeling hungry so its going to be something carb heavy, ideally fried

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the burrito i had was no beuno

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

numberoneposter posted:

Qué lástima

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

:(

I'm sorry. A bad burrito is very depressing.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
every thai place near me i have tried has Kind Of Sucked so i'm trying the drunken noodles from a generic asian stirfry place. surely SOMEBODY around here can make a good drunken noodles.

the best reviewed place I've tried had friggen bow tie pasta in their drunken noods wtf?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Aardvark! posted:

every thai place near me i have tried has Kind Of Sucked so i'm trying the drunken noodles from a generic asian stirfry place. surely SOMEBODY around here can make a good drunken noodles.

the best reviewed place I've tried had friggen bow tie pasta in their drunken noods wtf?
i recommend going right to the source

thailand

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Aardvark! posted:

Chef isn't drunk enough

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
get a thai stirfry with red curry paste instead thats my go-to

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Goddamnit now I want drunken noods. I have a decent Thai place near me. Maybe pick some up for dinner with a sixer of Singha

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Goddamnit now I want drunken noods. I have a decent Thai place near me. Maybe pick some up for dinner with a sixer of Singha
im more of a CHANG kinda guy

im now craving a krapow but the place next to me doesnt mince the pork enough and omits the egg WTF

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mmm... Rice noodles...

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:swoon:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The drunken noodles were on the bland side but at least definitely could be called "drunken noodles"

The pork egg rolls I got were insanely large though. Full on Big Dick Eggrolls :staredog:

Eating the other half and remaining egg roll for dinner natch

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

a cup of brown cow blueberry on the bottom yogurt

full fat yogurt ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
ate the last two burger patties today. its pasta for lunch for the rest of the week.