Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
It feels like complete bullshit. I don't get why women get away with Never Wearing a Condom when I have to waste a jimmy hat every time I go out to the grocery store, replace them when I pee.. drat, men got it hard am I right ladies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Wish I Wasn't My Own Self So I Don't Have to Watch Myself Put On a Condom 1X a Day

Ass-penny

Anything to avoid reproducing.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

Aardvark! posted:

It feels like complete bullshit. I don't get why women get away with Never Wearing a Condom when I have to waste a jimmy hat every time I go out to the grocery store, replace them when I pee.. drat, men got it hard am I right ladies?

i prefer wearing it to taking 20+ pills everyday, which is how female birthcontrol works

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

you’re supposed to take them off when u pee?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

you’re supposed to take them off when u pee?

nah son. OP is clearly misguided. Keep on sloshin in the free world borther :regd10:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

OP have you tried sealing your entire lower body in a vacuum sealed latex tube instead hth

Gramps

I watched an mma promotion a few months ago that was sponsored by a futuristic condom company and said futuristic condoms are basically pisshole tape. I think it's called the galactic cap. how could they fail with a name and a product like that? future's lookin pretty bright, kids.

alnilam

Teddy Thunders posted:

OP have you tried sealing your entire lower body in a vacuum sealed latex tube instead hth

do you take it off when you pee though

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

do you take it off when you pee though

It's hermetically sealed, you'll have to just hold it until it's time to change your hermetically-sealed lower body condom.

Vei
i've always been a cap man so i don't mind

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Better than the old method of having to tie our dicks into knots all the time. I wish grandpa would stop going on about how it was better in his day.

Escape From Noise

I dunno. No worse than wearing glasses with the added bonus of not fogging up all the time

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Stoner Sloth

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I dunno. No worse than wearing glasses with the added bonus of not fogging up all the time

plus if you get prescription ones it magnifies it be careful skinny dipping on sunny days though!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Think I'm going to hang loose today and wear the rubber pants with looney toons printed on them

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
Nah I love doing my civic duty

I'm doing my part, too!

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

please be mindful of accidents in the workplace

Areola Grande

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

*me, photoshopping an average flesh tone into all the croc holes*
"it's a livin'!"

Areola Grande

my thoughts exactly lol

Heather Papps

hello friend

well i filled in the dick pocket vents

did you smooth out the belt holes?

gently caress

vanisher

Heather Papps posted:

*me, photoshopping an average flesh tone into all the croc holes*
"it's a livin'!"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

What? Mine fogs up considerably

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

What? Mine fogs up considerably

Just rub a little spit on it.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Haha that’s totally weird haha who would ever want to wear one those haha. Just out of totally idle curiosity, where do you think you would buy one of those totally weird croc-kinis?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

vanisher

Wrapping my junk in latex is not "for her pleasure" how dare you

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the only one I'll wear is the Emperor's New Condom

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

i joined a hippie men's rights protest and burned my condom in front of the state capitol

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i use em as socks

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

3 weeks in and honestly im living my best life