Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hatty posted:

Checked /a/ to see if there's leaks and everyone is going nuts over a bee leak and I really want to believe it because its very funny

I suspect it's another translation error, like "Eren becomes dove (crying)" for Chapter 137.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
An Eldian attack. A deadly bee weapon. Bees, my god

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Looks like the spoilers floating around 4chan were indeed fake.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
No not the baby bee beast titan :(

E: the new leaks seem brutal though, very excited to see how it turns out

hatty fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Mar 4, 2021

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Can't get paths flowers without titan bees. It's all coming together

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever
They may have stopped The Rumbling, but can they stop The Buzzing?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
1 million hours in paint

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

1 million hours in paint

It looks like the bee is more scared of Eren than Eren is of it.

Given recent events, this is perfectly reasonable.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Shinjobi posted:

1 million hours in paint

Attack on Titan but every time they say titan it gets faster

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. That even though according to all known laws of aviation there is no way a bee should be able to fly, the bees fly anyway because they don't care what humans think is impossible.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

christmas boots posted:

On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. That even though according to all known laws of aviation there is no way a bee should be able to fly, the bees fly anyway because they don't care what humans think is impossible.

somebody please edit hange’s titan info dump on eren into actual bee facts, please and thank you

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

bees x1000 posted:

somebody please edit hange’s titan info dump on eren into actual bee facts, please and thank you

username/av/post combo

triple crown baby

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013

chiasaur11 posted:

It looks like the bee is more scared of Eren than Eren is of it.

Given recent events, this is perfectly reasonable.

Given that Barry B. Benson is a civil rights lawyer, he would be repulsed by Eren Yeager.

theGrooseofLegend fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Mar 5, 2021

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
OK I caved and read the leaks because I am weak.

If the leaks are true and (POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS) Armin's Colossal nuke evaporated the Hallucigenia's spinal fluid, turning it into a chemical weapon that turns every Eldian it touches into a titan like in Ragako, then that is funniest loving thing I have ever heard and Isayama is an absolute madman. The Alliance (POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS) literally beat themselves. Eren didn't fight because he didn't have to.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

In It For The Tank posted:

If the leaks are true and (POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS) Armin's Colossal nuke evaporated the Hallucigenia's spinal fluid, turning it into a chemical weapon that turns every Eldian it touches into a titan like in Ragako, then that is funniest loving thing I have ever heard and Isayama is an absolute madman. The Alliance (POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS) literally beat themselves. Eren didn't fight because he didn't have to.

That's hilarious if true

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

It’s pretty great lol

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

:catdrugs:
The only thing I want to know is does Reiner survive long enough to see his "grand sacrifice" totally go to poo poo?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

if that means Jean doesn't survive then no sir i don’t like it

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Gibbering posted:

The only thing I want to know is does Reiner survive long enough to see his "grand sacrifice" totally go to poo poo?

Yes. He’s not dead(yet).

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Do note these are possibly fake.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Historia’s giant bouncing bee baby will always be real to me

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

:catdrugs:

RatHat posted:

Yes. He’s not dead(yet).

Excellent.

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Somehow the Curse of Ymir will be dissolved just for Reiner alone and he will survive past the 13-year tenure for Titan Shifters, living for another thousand years with his guilt and shame and regrets each and every day.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Do we know when the chapter comes out?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

hatty posted:

Historia’s giant bouncing bee baby will always be real to me

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Yeah I don't buy that leak.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

While I highly doubt that would be true, this, this is absolutely hilarious

This would literally be a "well, Eren was kinda right in the end because every option we had was pretty poo poo from jump because of this centipede thing and the only freedom possible was being free of it by catastrophic means" ending for people to sit on forever

MechaX fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Mar 5, 2021

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
AoT is a huge cashcow in japan (atleast i think so considering they have theme parks and all other such of merch) so im honestly curious to see how the industry will react without a TitanZ or AoT: Next Generation or some other contrived sequel

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Mar 5, 2021

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day
Isayama will open an AoT-themed onsen obvs

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Conspiratiorist posted:

you jest but that would legit sell like hotcakes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Conspiratiorist posted:

Give me a colossal titan size onsen and I'll be there tomorrow

Gonna be a long walk

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Add Eren to the next Super Robot Wars game. Titans can live in space right?

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Conspiratiorist posted:

I don't even like onsens and I'd visit that at least once for the novelty. I can't imagine how packed it would be for regular onsen goers.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

AoT is a huge cashcow in japan (atleast i think so considering they have theme parks and all other such of merch) so im honestly curious to see how the industry will react without a TitanZ or AoT: Next Generation or some other contrived sequel
We already have our answer.

https://twitter.com/Otaku_USA/status/1367497614464327681

https://twitter.com/calebandrew/status/1367561840373293057

freeipods
Jul 3, 2007

Nothing would make me happier than some crazy left field poo poo like this.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

GodFish posted:

Do we know when the chapter comes out?

Tuesday. Not sure when the translations will appear.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I believe the leak. It fits with the other leaked stuff (POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS) that Mikasa, being an Ackerman and one of the only unaffected people, has to go in and kill Eren to end nu-rumbling.

Mikasa being forced to kill Eren fits most of what we've seen (with Eren crying at the start of the manga after waking up with Mikasa standing over him, Eren trying to get Mikasa to hate him, what all that Ackerman stuff was about, etc), and this will end up being a god emperor/lelouche ending where Eren is the world's villain.

All could be fake, but this was roughly what I was expecting.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Mar 5, 2021

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

No Wave posted:

I believe the leak. It fits with the other leaked stuff (POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS) that Mikasa, being an Ackerman and one of the only unaffected people, has to go in and kill Eren to end nu-rumbling.

Mikasa being forced to kill Eren fits most of what we've seen (with Eren crying at the start of the manga after waking up with Mikasa standing over him, Eren trying to get Mikasa to hate him, what all that Ackerman stuff was about, etc), and this will end up being a god emperor/lelouche ending where Eren is the world's villain.

All could be fake, but this was roughly what I was expecting.

I don't read the manga, but awhile back I was curious what the hell the show with the big naked people was about, so I read a bunch of spoilers and was curious to see how this was going to end.

That said, I remember reading a paraphrased quote by the author where their original intention was to have everyone everywhere die to the Titans. Which would track if all the susceptible people suddenly get turned into them. So I think the spoilers are real. Endings are hard.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Aurubin posted:

I don't read the manga, but awhile back I was curious what the hell the show with the big naked people was about, so I read a bunch of spoilers and was curious to see how this was going to end.

That said, I remember reading a paraphrased quote by the author where their original intention was to have everyone everywhere die to the Titans. Which would track if all the susceptible people suddenly get turned into them. So I think the spoilers are real. Endings are hard.
According to an interview the ending was roughly envisioned to be something like the movie The Mist. Would have had to be a totally different story ofc. Manga writers usually don't have more than a rough flexible idea of where their story might end, they're just fighting for survival their first hundred issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Annoying shippers are getting real riled up over the leaks none seem too happy