Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

you can also use this thread for the ppv gdt tomorrow if you want.

card:

THE loving FRENCH aka neo bishkigun (saki-sama and mei saint michel) versus BEST FRIENDS (hikari noa and shiori sena)

many people think that neo-b have this on lock but I alone have the belief that best friends will win because they are very cool.

1 to 10000000 (maki itoh :neckbeard: and miyu yamashita :tviv:) versus hyper misao and SHIN ULTRA SHOKO (or big kaiju shoko who knows)

i believe that the maki itoh team will win but you may quote this to mock me relentlessly for believing in maki itoh.

Kamiyu vs Mizuki vs Haruna Neko

This match is weird and intriguing and will possibly lead to something down the line? either way mizuki will probably do something insane involving neko that we will spent 5 pages quote posting about, very fun match.

Nao Kakuta/Marika Kobashi/Raku/Mahiro Kiryu vs Mirai Maumi/Suzume/Moka/Arisu Endo

Rookie and rookie adjacent match right here, if you haven't watched tjpw before, one of these wrestlers will burrow into your brain and you will be forced to stan them, i do not make the rules.

Rika Tatsumi/Miu Watanabe/Pom vs Nodoka Temna/Yuki Aino/Yuka sakazaki

main event adjacent match, very funny seeing that pom is potentially in this match to match up with yuka since everyone else is in a tag team, will be alot of fun.

then the main is whoever wins the semi finals.

the show will start in roughly 3 hours and 40 minutes from this post or for those who are timezone inclined

4am gmt/11pm est/1pm jst

tomorow's ppv is some weird team based 11v11 2 count fall 5 minute time limit insanity but lmao if you think i have money to pay for that!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nice dude. do you want to ref some of the matches. What is your card you would most want to be the referee of, of all time. one that already happened

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Cavauro posted:

nice dude. do you want to ref some of the matches. What is your card you would most want to be the referee of, of all time. one that already happened

i wouldve liked to have been the ref during the montreal screwjob

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wtf. wild minded

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Miyu Yamashita is my strong cool friend.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

coconono posted:

:buddy: hell yeah brother

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Hyper Misao will bring the power of love and friendship and lose to the twin powers of hate and kicking.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hoping finals are Neo Biishiki-gun vs Misao and Shoko but Miyu is good enough to drag Maki all the way to the finals only to tragically fall to the Deathmatch Rangers. These results, they are all up in the air

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Basically all of the possible finals seem pretty cool as hell to me.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

coconono posted:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I think I'm signed up for DDT universe, I found the sign-up page a little confusing but looking forward to some wrassling!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Praying for the destruction of the loving french

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

I think I'm signed up for DDT universe, I found the sign-up page a little confusing but looking forward to some wrassling!

welcome to the party pal

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ItohRespectArmy posted:

welcome to the party pal

Now I have a DDT Universe subscription. Ho ho ho.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
hell yeah.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
What was Mizuki out for ahead of the Up Up Girls performance on the 2.27 card?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

What was Mizuki out for ahead of the Up Up Girls performance on the 2.27 card?

announcing a show in her hometown iirc.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

TJPW Hype!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
So the PPV tomorrow isn't on DDT? How does one watch it?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
(it should be clear from my last post but) I'm watching the 2.27 show to further embrace the cocoon of TJPW wrestling, also hearing reports there is a Mirai singles match opening the show so I've got to see that.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Penguin Patrol posted:

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1367599459958333443

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Penguin Patrol posted:

https://www.openrec.tv/ppv/tjpwppvshow3

it will go up on universe in a few weeks though, so only buy if you're truly desperate for TJPW right now.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

ItohRespectArmy posted:

buy if you're truly desperate for TJPW right now.

drat, no need to call me out like that.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

J-Ro posted:

drat, no need to call me out like that.

i am only able to call people out due to maki not being on the card.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Thanks, guess I'll probably wait. Plenty of archives to scroll through.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://www.ddtpro.com/universe/videos/9649 here's the video link, currently just preview images but you can let it autoplay in another tab so that NAMBA can scare you into remembering the show is live.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

:sickos:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh hey, we're live

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

NAMBA!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
And

We Are In.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
DDT Eng Thread: https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1368041395311763459

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Thank you for saying hello to me specifically Namba

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

yaaaaay!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:neckbeard:

Up Up Girls

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Got here just in time for the UpUpGirls hell yeah

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh cool it's time for my favourite UpUpGirl and the other two as well who are also cool

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Oh poo poo I haven't heard this one before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

Oh cool it's time for my favourite UpUpGirl and the other two as well who are also cool

to be fair its very hard to compete with raku

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1368047577275400202